the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who do you think you are?

4 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 4 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Courtney: Damn. "No reason." I had met a couple people, that's why I asked, but since he apparently hadn't.... "I'm er... interested in that stuff. So." I dropped the seriousness and went back to flirt. "Have a girlfriend?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 4 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

@Kara - Okay Smile

Karma: I slammed my Spanish book shut, maybe a little too loudly - it caught the attention of a few nearby students. I just looked at them as if this were normal behavior. Had this girl really asked if he had a girlfriend!? After, I don't know, ten minutes of knowing him? Clad didn't have one, unless Kaci and him were hiding a huge secret from everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Clad turned to Karma, smiling slightly. He shook his head at Courtney. "No, I don't. No time, you know?" So, she was interested in the paranormal, huh? He had a weird urge to flash her his fangs in a smile, but quickly dicided against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Courtney: I rolled my eyes. "I do, actually. I asked because most girls drool over British accents. It seemed inevitable." Psh. No. I was wondering because he was hottt.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Karma: "There was a spider between the pages - don't worry everything's fine now," I made up a humorous excuse for slamming my book when Clad had looked over. When Courtney admitted something about British accents I rolled my eyes. Just as I had thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Clad looked over his shoulder at Karma. "A spider? And you killed it? Why not let it live? Maybe it had kids and a family," he teased, easing down bit by bit from his over-protected self. He knew that he went overboard at times, but until Kaci Changed, he wasn't letting anything pass him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Courtney: I glared at Karma. "Scuse me. Have a problem?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Mikey: I pulled out a scratch piece of paper and began to write in spanish. I didn't really care what I was writing.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Karma: "Spiders are wretched cre- Actually, I don't have a problem. I don't even remember saying a word to you," I said to Courtney, arching an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Courtney: "But you clearly managed to shove in some glaring. What? Did I say something to offend you?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Clad cleared his throat again, watching the two girls go at it. "Um, class is about to start, you guys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Mikey: Turns out, I wasn't really writing spanish. I was doodling, and I should have figured that would happen. It always does when I'm bored and when I have paper.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Courtney: I stopped looking and Karma and shifted to Clad, smiling again. "Right... Spanish.. I hate spanish... useful, yes, but also very boring."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Karma: I stayed silent and just sat with a smirk on my face. That girl was obviously going to cause some drama this year. Drama amused me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Clad smiled. "I hate it too." Actually, the only reason why he took it was because Kaci begged him to so that she wouldn't be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Courtney: OH WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE! "Karma's a b*tch..." I muttered, not actually referring to karma itself. I was referring to Karma herself...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Mikey: I smiled a bit. I was contemplating whether I should shout something completely random in Spanish or not.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Clad's eyebrows rose as he looked back at Karma, wondering what she would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Karma: I gritted my teeth, almost not saying a word back. I muttered, "And Courtney's a hoe-bag."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Clad coughed, hoping that Courtney hadn't heard that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Courtney: I smirked. "You can bet your ass I am."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Mikey: Deciding on making a fool out of myself, I randomly yelled out loud, "Dame un beso!!"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Kaci started to laugh at the random outburst from Mikey. "What's that even mean?" she asked, smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Mikey: I laughed. "It means 'Kiss me'"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum