the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She makes dirty words sound pretty :o

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Empty She makes dirty words sound pretty :o

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Okay Very Happy Whos ready? The Out is the lastest teen hangout. and when this group of teens get together....welll you'll see.

Name:

Name: Adain Parks
Looks like: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Emoguy

Name: Ariella Lynn
Looks like: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Emo-hairstyles

Back to top Go down

She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Empty Re: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Ariella-I can not believe i really came here! Am i high? Gosh! i took a seat-my coke i hand-and listened as the music killed my ears.

Adain-I was livin it up!!

Back to top Go down

She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Empty Re: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Name: Anastasia Thorn
Looks like:She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Short-dress-sh006-

Name: Luca Pain
Looks like: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Stock-photo-teen-boy-dressed-in-black-sitting-on-white-background-12658039

Name: Serene Rose
Looks Like: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Short-wedding-dresses
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:46 pm

:DDD

Adain-I noticed a girl not living it up i pulled her to the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Anastasia - I walked into the club. I was a regular, so the first thing I did was go to the dance floor.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Name: Lucia Karajoshi
Looks like: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o 08230910

Name: Carson Gavel
Looks like: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o Images10

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Ariella-I pulled away from the guy and rammed into another girl. "Sorry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Anastasia - "It's ok," I tell her.

Serene - I walk into the club looking for Anastasia. It was my job to keep up with her and she made it so hard to do.

Luca - I was so excited. It had taken me one month but I was finally into the club.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Lucia: i walked into the club, smoothing down the edges of my dress and looking to see if carson had already arrived. If he had, he was my savior. if he hadn't, he was damned. i looked and smiled, catching him across the room.

Carson: I motioned for her to come over, but she was interrupted by some other guy on the dance floor. I rolled my eyes and started toward her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 am

Ariella-I stumbled, weaving in and out until i bumped into another set of people. "Sorry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:19 am

Carson: I smiled politely and Lucia sort of smiled. "Yeah, no problem." The girl was eerily familiar, but probably someone I had only seen before. i was a know as a bit of a loner, but everyone knew who i was.

Lucia: "Yeah, it's fine." I said, following after Carson's lead.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:26 am

Anastasia - Crap! I saw Serene and ducked behind people to hide from her. She always sucked the fun out of everything. I only had three more weeks of freedom and she was not going to follow me around everywhere. I had to make sure of that. I tried to get out of the dance floor but ended up running right into a guy (Carson). "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I tell him.

Serene - I frown at the crowded dance floor. How was I ever going to find her in that mess? Her father would kill me if I came home without her... again.

Luca - I saw the crowds of people and smiled. This was going to be the best night of my life.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:58 am

(Could I join this chat?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 am

Carson: I stumbled back and adjusted my slim tie, which shone like satin and it was the color of dried blood. It went with my black shirt. I cocked my head at the girl, deciding whether to be normal Carson or social Carson. Social. Ugh. "Yeah, it's fine," I smiled. "I'm Carson."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 am

Anastasia - I glanced back at Serene who was gazing across the crowd then looked back at Carson and smiled hoping to stay out of her sight, "I'm Anastasia."

Serene - I sighed leaning against the wall. She would show up eventually... I hoped.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 am

Carson: "Are you waiting for someone?" I asked, following her gaze around. I saw Lucia dancing, her red heels and pale skin standing out in the lights.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Anastasia - "Oh, no, I'm actually hiding from someone," I smile at him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Carson: "Oh." I nodded and then looked around, seeing a different girl, looking around. I turned my back to her, so I was blocking any view of Anastasia. "That girl?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:45 pm

((SURE Very Happy))

Ariella-I walked along the wall-and again bumped into someone. "Hi! Sorry!" I said,

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Anastasia - "Yeah, thanks," I smile at him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Carson: "No problem. Always good to help someone." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Anastasia - "You're pretty awesome for doing this, she sucks the fun out of EVERYTHING I do," I laugh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Carson: I nodded, taking the compliment. "Is she like an enemy, frenemy? What's the deal?" I asked. with a smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Anastasia - "I don't hate her or anything, but my dad hired her to keep an eye on me, and she's way too strict because if I get into trouble so does she," I say, "my dad's a little controlling."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 am

Carson: "So like a body guard?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next