the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She makes dirty words sound pretty :o

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

She makes dirty words sound pretty :o - Page 3 Empty Re: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o

Post by Avery Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Carson: I nodded. "I know a lot of parents like that." I shrugged. "I'm always up for a challenge, though, so you should keep that in mind." I grinned down at the floor.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

She makes dirty words sound pretty :o - Page 3 Empty Re: She makes dirty words sound pretty :o

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Anastasia - I blush, "I just might."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Carson: Her answer made me smile a little. "Good to know, good to know."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Anastasia - "So, tell me how you met Ariella," I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm

(Ariella?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:41 pm

((Sorry my brain was in another chat I meant Lucia))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 pm

(Okay)

Carson: "Our parents were friends, we hung out a lot as kids and i guess we just became close." I shrugged. "She's like... My best friend... But not anything romantic." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Anastasia - "Sounds nice," I say. I wasn't jealous of her, I was jealous of him, he had a best friend.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

(I have to go... I'll be on a little later.)

Carson: "Yeah, sometimes. But with best friends, come strong betrayles. It's not like I suspect Lucia will, though." I said for clarification.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Ariella-I walked slowly. Trying not to run into anyone. I felt something wet dripping on my back. I turn to see the boy romearlier had spilled a little of his drink on me.

Adin-My eyes went wide. "Sorry...erm!" I back up into a couple dancing. "Sorry, erm, by ay chance do either of you have a coat of some sort, i spilt some of my drink on my friend and i am coatless..." I nodded to the boy and girl dancing in front of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Room for me? Very Happy
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3