the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness Empty Sound of Madness

Post by Momo13 Tue May 31, 2011 11:03 pm

A group of close friends who ran away from home. All of them are best friends and ran away for verious reasons.
Right now they are polling money to rent a house for them to stay in until all of them turn of age. There is romance within the group, but the other members dont usually know about it, because they fear that if the other found out things would become awkward.

Name
looks
personality
Why they ran away

Name- Madeline (Momo or Mozy as nicknames)
Age- 17
gender female
looks- long black hair thar flows down her back. Silver grey eyes and pale skin with a gold undertone
personality- shy and held back. Prefers night to day. Plays almost any obstinacy, but piano is her favorite. Writes music to express herself.
Why she ran away- her mom wasn't suportive of her love of music and degraded her for it. Her mom and older brother verbally abused her and when they didn't they shunned her from their lives. She was an outcast at school and just gave up and ran away. Still feels like an outsider.

Name- Derak
Age- 16
gender- male
looks- longish shaggy brown hair, mysterious and tempting green-gold eyes. Tall and built with a swimmers build.
personality- unknow. No one has ever gotten to know the true him. He acts al strong and independent, but he is only human.
Why he ran- caught doing drugs and was kicked off the swim team which was his life. His parents were about to send him to rehab so he ran. Is mostly off the drugs now, and has taken up smoking instead to keep off the harder drugs.

Name: Cici
looks: Light mousy brown hair with carmel streaks in it. Green-lue eyes, petiete and small.
personality: Cheerful and nice. Kinda bubbly, but very smart. If she isnt hanging out with people, she is usually up in her room reading or writing or drawing.
Why they ran away: Despite her cheerful and loving personality, she got into a bad relationship. She had an abusive boyfriend, and the only way out of it was to run away, or so she thought.

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Sound of Madness Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Name: Devon
looks: Tan skin, super muscular, and short black hair. Killer smile and dark eyes.
personality: Pretty confident, but not cocky. Is one of the nicest guys.
Why they ran away: He wanted to get away from his small town, and took his sister with him.

Name: Carly
looks: Curly black hair, sapphire eyes (she wears colored contact lenses). Tan skin like her brother, but she's thin and lacks curves.
personality: Spunky, fun, outgoing. She tries to keep her mouth shut, but can't help speaking her mind sometimes. Tries to be caring but believes in karma, so she sometimes has trouble. Carly is really into fashion, though she could only take a small selection of her wardrobe when they ran away.
Why they ran away: She wanted to explore and have an adventure with her brother, but then they met the others so it turned into a group thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 31, 2011 11:14 pm

(Devon gonna be the one handling the money? I think that would be best.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

(one of them is supposed to handle the money? And he's not very responsible, but it would be kind of funny if he was then, so sure. xD you want to start?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 pm

(lol, remember last version and myra? Little motherly figure...)

Madeline walked through the halls slowly, her music book in her arms.'if she was devon where would she be? She frowned as she checked empty rooms for him until she stumbled upon him. Her eyes wouldn't meet his as she spoke softly. "Um...Devon? I was wondering if I could barrow a couple bucks... The binding on my music book is coming apart and I wanted to get it fixed." she mumbled softly.

Last edited by Momo13 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:26 pm

(haha yeah xD)

Devon: I glanced up from my PSP. I was lying on the cheap, plaid couch that we had gotten a deal on. Of course, Carly hated the style, but I didn't really care. A couch is a couch isn't it?
"Oh, yeah, sure Madeline (He wouldn't call her Momo or Mozy. Maybe he could call he Madz?)." I shifted my game to one hand, and fumbled in the pocket of my khaki shorts - something Carly DID approve, at least on me. Something to do with them going well with my coloring. I didn't give a fuck, but I let her have her fun. I fished out my wallet and slipped out a twenty, waving it at her. "Will this be enough?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 31, 2011 11:30 pm

(Yeah it's fine)
Madeline nodded and walked over slowly to grab the twnety from him carefully. "Thank you," she glanced down at the tattered book in her arms. The last thing she needed was this falling apart on her.

Last edited by Momo13 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 pm

Devon flashed her a grin. "No prob, I know how much those books mean to you." He glanced at his PSP, longing to go back to playing it, but being polite and talking to Madeline. She was nice enough, after all.

Carly was laying on her side on the porch swing that had come with the house. It was painted white - and peeling - with rusty chains holding it up, but Carly was making the best of it. She could always repaint it, though that would require getting a little dirty. Carly cringed at the thought and continued flipping through the glossy fashion magazine she was looking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Madeline nodded and smiled slightly. At least he understood the importance, unlike her mom or the kids at her old school. "The kids at my old school...they tried to burn my collection that I had with me one day." she muttered softly. It was why this one was in such bad condition.

Darek snuck up behind Carly and shoved the swing to startle her. He didn't push with enough force to knock her off the swing, but just enough to scare the crap out of her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm

(are you on your iPod?)

Devon's mouth twisted into a frown. "That sucks, sorry. But they didn't succeed, right?" He figured that if they hadn't succeeded in burning the books, then it didn't really matter. But he'd still listen to Madeline's problems.

Carly let out a little scream, and her magazine slid off the swing, but not her. She sat up and looked behind the swing when it stopped going to and fro so strongly. "Darek!" She rolled her eyes. "You have no idea how to treat girls." She couldn't help but let out a tiny, amused laugh, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Madeline shook her head. "No, I wouldn't let them." she took a step out of the room. "Thanks for the money. I'll pay you back when I can."

Derak laughed lightly at her and shook his head. "I /know/ how to, I just don't with you. But you should have seen your face...priceless." he couldnt stop chuckling as he thought about it.

(yeah, sadly. How could you tell?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Devon shook his head. "Don't worry about it. We're all a family now, and families don't owe each other money, they share." He went back to playing on his PSP.

"Shuttup!" Carly said, but dissolved into giggles after a moment of trying to look serious. She knelt down and picked up the magazine, then smirked. "So I get special treatment?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 am

Madeline nodded again, but didn't believe him as she left. They be like family but she would still have the inner need to pay him back.

Derak shrugged and sat next to her on the swing. "Only because you are so much fun to annoy," he chuckled softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 am

(oh, I could tell because it takes you so long to post xD)

Devon beat a level and pumped his fist as she left. He got up and stretched, then decided he should get some fresh hair. He went to the door, and saw Madeline just disappearing down the hall. "Hey! Can I come with you to get your book fixed?"

Carly sighed dramatically. "And I felt /so/ special for a second there," She joked, taking out a pack of gum and unwrapping a piece. She offered the pack to Derak. "Gum?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 am

(lol, sorry. usually after 10 I'll be on my iPod.)

Madeline turned to face him and stopped. "Sure, if you really want." She shrugged. Did he really want to go all the way to the city with her just to get her book fixed?

Derak laughed lightly and took the piece of gum out of her hand. "You just made yourself so open to scaring there...I had to take the opertunity."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 am

(haha, it's fine.)

"Cool," Devon replied with a nod. He caught up with her in the hall. If he didn't go into the city, then he'd just be sitting around playing PSP all day, anyway.

"I was trying to read, thank you very much," Carly said in a prissy way, but she was just kidding around. She didn't really mind him scaring her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Madeline nodded to him and shouldered he backpack that held the book, a journal and a spare pair of clothing just incase anything went wrong. After running away she learned to be ready at a seconds notice if needed.

Derak laughed light and shook his head. "Of course you were. Sure you werent just looking at the pictures? Because, hate to break it to you, that isnt exactly reading." He joked with her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Devon shoved his hands in his pockets and whistled a tune as he followed her. He wasn't really sure what song it was, but it filled the silence, at least. He knew Madeline wasn't a huge talker.

Carly forced a laugh. "Whoa, I never knew!" On the inside she wasn't laughing, or even smiling, though. Her dyslexia meant she couldn't really read, so looking at pictures had always been a relief for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:39 pm

(Is it too late to join this? It's okay if it is, I just think this sounds interesting.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:50 pm

(I don't think it's too late, but Momo can say when she gets on)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:51 pm

(Yup. Waiting for Momo... xD)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:03 pm

(If you wanna)

Madeline smiled as he whistled and walked out to the car. "You wanna drive?" she asked softly.

Derak laughed lightly along with her and stood up. "Well, I'm gonna grab something to eat," he shrugged and watched Madeline and Devon walk off together. "Ooh, where are they going?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Devon grinned. "YES!" He slid into the driver's side of the car. "As long as you don't mind a /little/ speeding."

Carly: I looked in the direction he was looking.
"Well, they're taking the car. So somewhere in town, probably, somewhere they can't walk. You don't think they're on a date or anything, do you?" I wrinkled my nose. "Ew, Devon and Madeline?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm

(Mind if I jump in??)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:09 pm

(Momo's RP's are usually advanced, meaning multiple-line posts, just FYI. But it's her decision, anyway:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum