the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesbians who hunt demons or something

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lesbians who hunt demons or something - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesbians who hunt demons or something

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Camile

"This isnt reality! This is fucking dungeons and dragons shit up in here. Dammit." I crossed my arms over my chest and just looked at her. "What happens if I just decided to not go with you? What if I just stand here or turn around and go the other way? Maybe I could just ignore the magic. Would that work?" I could be stubborn. Mom always yelled at me for that.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Lesbians who hunt demons or something - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesbians who hunt demons or something

Post by Echo Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Carmen

"You could try to ignore it, but you'd still see demons from time to time. And maybe you'd get attacked again."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:28 am

Camile

"So I'm screwed no matter what happens. You know, for a pretty face you bring a lot of bad news." It's always the pretty ones. Always. I took a few steps to walk in line with her again, my arms dropping back down to my side again. "Lets go to this base place then.... whatever it is you said it was. I wasn't really listening. Denial and all."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:32 am

Carmen

So...she really did think I was pretty?

"It's a base for demon hunters," I explained. "And, uh, thanks..." I wasn't sure how else to react. I felt kind of awkward. "Also, it's right up ahead there." I pointed to the building.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum