the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesbians who hunt demons or something

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesbians who hunt demons or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesbians who hunt demons or something

Post by Echo Fri May 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Carmen

"I can understand why you'd want to believe that," I said.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Lesbians who hunt demons or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesbians who hunt demons or something

Post by Momo13 Fri May 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Camile

"I mean... If it wasn't so crazy I might believe this... But like... Magic and demons and.... It just doesn't make sense." My head hurt trying to think about this insane idea.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri May 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Carmen

"It's pretty difficult to believe, yeah. Nobody wants to think it's real their first time. ...Well, most don't, anyway."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Camile

"Did you think it was real?" I asked softly, glancing back down at our feet as we walked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Carmen

"I wasn't really sure what to think," I answered. "But it was easier for me to process--I wasn't drawn into a lair like you were. I didn't have that aspect to wrap my head around."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Camile

I nodded slowly. That must have been easier to process, that room was freaky. "Will those things... Will I deal with them again? Are they going to come after me?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri May 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Carmen

"Uh, well..." I started, "it's possible. Whether they decide to attack you again or not, you have the ability to see them now. So you may encounter a few but not get in a fight."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Camile

"That's actually terrifying." Why couldn't they just leave me alone? "Why can I see them now? What changed? I don't want to see them. I don't want to deal with them." Not that they were real or anything. This was all just a dream, right? Right. Had to be a dream.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Carmen

"When you look into a demon's eyes, you get demon sight." Also magic, but I didn't think she was ready for that one yet.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Camile

"So, why could I see that thing before I looked into its eyes?" That made no sense. If I only saw them after looking at their eyes I shouldn't have seen it at all, right? Because if I cant see it until I see its eyes then I cant see its eyes. Kinda like chicken and the egg? Is that the right comparison?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Carmen

"Well," I began, "contact with a demon will reveal that demon, but looking into its eyes will show all demons. Oh, and we're almost there, by the way." Which was a good thing, given her current state.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Camile

Thank God we were almost there. All this stuff, it was just too much for me to handle. Demons? Being able to see them now? That just seems like a bunch of bull to me. "How long will this last?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Carmen

"...You might not like hearing this," I started, "but it lasts forever. You're permanently able to see demons now."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Camile

I stopped in my tracks. No. Nope nope hella nope. I had a life! I had a job, and hobbies and stuff that didnt include magic and monsters. "Well, fuck."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Carmen

I frowned. "I'm sorry. If I could've gotten there sooner, trust me, I would've."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Camile

"Look, I have a life. A life that isnt this monsters and magic bullshit." I tried to explain....and that probably wasn't the best wording. Well fuck, again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Carmen

"You don't have to be involved with this if you don't want to," I told her. "We just want to make sure you know what's going on and that you can protect yourself. Protecting yourself is the most important part."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Camile

"So, just so we re on the same page, something could attack me at any moment, right? And that is why I have to know how to protect myself against hellion creatures from the black lagoon!" Calm down Cammie.... no need to get yourself worked up. Ok, there is actually a reason to get yourself worked up you can see magic and demons now....but she is trying to be nice to you. You dont need to blow up on her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 am

Carmen

"I don't want to sugar-coat things, so...yes. You could, in theory, be attacked at any point if you didn't know how to hide yourself or otherwise protect yourself."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Camile

"Well that's just.... great." I sighed, shoving my hands into my pockets. I didn't want to have to know how to defend myself. I didn't want to know about magic. Magic was this childish misconception, not something I wanted to concern myself with.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Carmen

"Yeah...sorry. I wish there were something I could do, but this is sort of...the way it is." I felt a bit bad for not getting there sooner. Maybe if I had, she wouldn't have gotten the demon sight. But it was too late now, and what was done was done, so there wasn't any use dwelling on it or beating myself up for it. Besides, I did all I could do.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Camile

"Well this sort of sucks." I snapped back at her, my steps stopping. "With all of your talk of magic and demons and what the fuck nonsense you speak of, you have no way of taking this out of my life. You have no way of getting rid of this?" I felt like I was going to puke. That would suck.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Carmen

"I suppose someone could...temporarily alter your mind to prevent you from seeing them," I said. "But you'd have to keep coming back to get the magic renewed."

((I wasn't sure about this, but I figured it's all an experiment anyway, so eh...))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Camile

"Look, you are really pretty and I would love to see you ever day or so or whatever. But I just want this all out of my life. It hasnt even been in my life for a few hours and I want it gone. Sorry if that sounds bitchy or something." How far away were we from where she was taking me anyway? And how long would her spell last?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Carmen

...She thought I was pretty?

"Well..." I started, "I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do. If there were a way, believe me, I'd do it. But this...well, this is reality now, and there's nothing anyone can do to change it permanently. I'm sorry."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next