the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesbians who hunt demons or something

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesbians who hunt demons or something Empty Lesbians who hunt demons or something

Post by Momo13 Wed May 21, 2014 4:15 pm

A thread for WD and Momo to do the lesbian demon hunter idea. bios coming shorting for those who wish to stalk.

Bios are subject to change as this goes on. It takes place in a large city, probably somewhat similar to NYC.

Camile Hanson
(She's sweedish)
20 years

She is very tall, around 5'11" and slender, probably around a size 2 or 3. Her hair, originally blonde, has been dyed many different colors over the years. It is currently purple with blue undersides, cut to a short pixie style. Her skin is a peachy pale, and adorned with freckles as it is nearly impossible for her to tan. Most of the freckles are on her cheeks and bridge of her nose, as well as her shoulders. Her eyes are a hazel green and always framed with black winged eye liner.  

She wears darker clothing, going for a more punk look. she wears a long black sleeve shirt with a denim vest overtop, the vest adorned with buttons and patches and pockets. She wears red, leather fingerless gloves. Her pants are usually cargo pants, she had a thing for pockets, and they are usually jade green or grey or sometimes black. To finish off her outfits she wears worn combat boots with red accents at the top.

(Not yet included in her wardrobe)
Under her vest she has a gun holster that carries two pistols. On her left leg she has a warriors purse that straps around her thigh and hips, this carries her bullets. Along her back she carries another warrior purse, this one holding medical supplies and perfumes/lotions so she can always smell like flowers.

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed May 21, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Lesbians who hunt demons or something Empty Re: Lesbians who hunt demons or something

Post by Echo Wed May 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Woo~

Carmen Santiago (yes, that's her name. Don't laugh) is 18, not too far from 19. She's around 5'6"-5'7", and is lean and fit. Tan skin, brown eyes, dark brown hair with a bit of wave to it that hangs a bit past her shoulders. Currently, her hair is tied back in a bun.

She wears a black t-shirt, khaki cargo pants, black combat boots, and black fingerless leather gloves. She has a thigh sheath that holds a dagger and a belt from which hang some small pouches and a gun in a holster. She's also wearing a protective vest as well as arm- and leg-guards. Her arms have several magical sigils (resembling tattoos) in various colors. She has other sigils elsewhere, but they're covered by her clothing.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Lesbians who hunt demons or something Empty Re: Lesbians who hunt demons or something

Post by Momo13 Wed May 21, 2014 10:20 pm

(first post~! Sorry if this is shit)

Camile

Where the hell was I? This is not the cafe on 32nd street. This was some weird ass place with the once white tiles now flashing different colors...those were tiles right? And some very strange lighting happening at the outer rims of the room. The outer part of the room seemed to glow with a eerie aura. Something definitely wasn't right, and I had no idea what was going on. Wait there is the counter.... And the cappuccino machine still buzzing and foaming over. This was the cafe on 32nd. What was going on here?

Behind, there was a quick clicking scuttling across the tile floor.

"Who's there?" I asked, spinning on my heal. The sound came from my left. "Hey! I asked who was there." I turned again, reaching out  to grab a tall chair, my movements slow as  attempted to study the room. Everything was dark and colors were swirling everywhere, it took me a few tries to grab the chair because it just kept moving. The sound rang again, and this….thing came at me, jumping through the hair. It was about the size of a husky with fluffy fur and six every unappealing fuzzy insect legs. And pincers. With a scream I picked up the tall chair and swung it, hitting the creature out of the air. Holy shit. Holy mother of god…… What was that thing? It got back up to its feet and scurried around the room again, leaving my sight.

Where did it go? I spun around the room to try and locate it, but no such luck. I did, however, find a broom sitting against a wall across the room. Much better than a chair so I sprinted for it, trying to cross in as little time as possible, to avoid that thing, wherever it was.

No such luck, i was a few feet shy of the broom when that hellion creature pounced again, and took me down with ease. I crashed to the floor as all of its creepy legs dug into my back. What the flat flying fuck was this thing? And could it just get off my back?! I grunted and tried to crawl forward to the broom, feeling its pincer digging into my back as it bit me. That fucker….I like this vest! That’s it. This thing with its creep ass legs and pincer was dead. I finally got a hold of the broom, but wasn’t exactly what good it would do me in this position. But nothing could hurt me right now. Except maybe hitting myself in the head while trying to whack that thing. Ouch. But, i managed to knock it off my back after a few swings behind me! and only minimal damage to my body. Only a bite mark and a bump on my head. That thing better not have rabies.

The creature disappeared again and I made it back up to my feet, armed with a broom. This was going to end so well, I could feel it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed May 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Carmen

This was it, the location of the lair. Hopefully, no one had gotten drawn inside. I opened the door, immediately seeing the familiar faint shimmer of colors in the air--the boundary. I drew my dagger from its sheath, activating its enchantment. The blade glowed purple. I jammed the blade into the boundary and pulled down, tearing a hole in the magical border large enough for me to slip inside. Which I did.

It was dark in here, but that was no surprise. The sigil that gave me nightvision only had a couple of uses left, though, so I didn't want to use it just yet. Only if I had to.

Where are you...

I caught a glimpse of a figure against the flashing tiles on the other side of the room. Looked like someone got pulled in here after all.

"Hey," I called. "I'm here to help. Did you see where it went?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 12:05 am

Camile

"What the fuck is that thing!" I screamed at whoever just entered. "Is it your deranged pet or something -- shit shit shit it's coming at me... Oh god...!" I could see it scurry along the floor like a creepy shadow. Whenever it tried to get into range, I would whack at it with the broom. I somehow managed to land a pretty nice thunks on its head before it would run off and try to circle back around.

Why was this creature so determined to get to me? Was biting me once not enough for it? Did I honestly taste that good? I taste like the art studio... Maybe it likes oil paint. "It likes to jump," I warned the other, glancing over at them. Oh shit flying bug thing! I whacked and missed and ended up getting knocked to the floor again, this thing on my chest and snarling down into my face. The broom clattered out of my hand and I found myself staring up at a dog-bug thing with creepy ass yellow eyes. "Well... Fuck!"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 12:29 am

Carmen

I activated one of my sigils and sprang through the air, leaping much farther than a human ought to. I came down next to the demon and plunged my dagger into its shoulder before quickly withdrawing the blade and moving to kick its side. I wanted to get it off of her before anything else.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 12:37 am

Camile

The other person, some girl I guess, jumped over in like... A single bound, I guess she is like superman or something, and got that thing off of me. I wanted to get up and fight my own fight, by I couldn't. It felt like I couldn't move. What was happening? My heart seemed to be racing a mile a minute and my hands wouldn't stop shaking. I tried to stand but only managed to pull myself into a kneeling position, my eyes closed. Fuck, I felt like I was going to throw up. I hope that chick didn't need help because I was less than helpful right now.

I curled in on my self and pressed my forehead to the cool ground, my arms wrapping around my body. God, I was such a whimp. Couldn't even stand back up. Couldn't even stop shaking. This pretty girl is fighting off a bug monster for me and all I can do is sit here and curl in on myself, praying for it to be over. There's that nauseous feeling again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Carmen

"Hang back," I told her, "everything's going to be fine."

I ran at the demon, casting a sigil in the air. In front of my hand appeared the glowing, light orange symbol; it immediately turned into a magic bolt which I flung at the creature. The bolt hit the thing's furry hide in a burst of orange light, causing the beast to howl in pain. Now that it was distracted, I ran up to it and kicked it onto its back. Before it had the chance to get up again, I lunged forward to stab it in the throat before withdrawing my dagger again and stepping back.

It writhed on the floor, kicking its six legs aimlessly at the air and making guttural sounds. Yellow blood poured out its neck. Its body began to disintegrate; I backed away from it and knelt by the young woman.

"Are you alright?" I asked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Camile

My ass everything would be fine! I curled in tighter on myself, my hands pressing into my stomach. I really did feel like I was about to be sick. The sounds of the creature didn't make anything better.

When the girl spoke again I tilted my head and glanced around the room. The creature was in this pile of yellow goo and the girl was kneeling next to me. Wow, she really was pretty....

"What the fuck is happening?!" I screamed at her, putting my forehead back to the ground again. Smooth, Cammie. Just scream at the girl who saved you. That is the perfect thing to do in this situation. "I'm gonna be sick...." I mumbled softly to myself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Carmen

"That was a demon," I explained gently. "We're inside a demon lair. Now that it's dead, we only have a little bit of time before the lair vanishes. Here, you should come with me back to base. It's safe there, and I can explain everything."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Camile

Breathe. Don't snap. Don't scream. Won't help you, Cammie.

"Demons don't exist. Monsters aren't real." I mumbled, shaking my head a few times. "I'm just... I'm tired or something. Haven't had coffee yet. That's it. It has to be." I spoke slowly, trying to keep everything under control. Damn, was I still shaking? Maybe I was injured. It's possible. That thing did bite me...it could have gotten through my vest and shirt. It did tear my vest...I'll need to get a new patch. Or make one....

I stood up slowly, sitting on my knees, my hands pressed into my lap to minimize the shaking. I could see the creature more clearly as it died, it's body dissolving and disintegrate into dust slowly and the room turning back to normal. The walls flickering less and lighting turning back to normal at a snails pace, but everything was still a little but weird. This had to be some weird sleep deprivation dream... But I slept last night?

Last edited by Momo13 on Sat May 24, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Carmen

"I know it's really crazy," I started, "and it's a ton to take in, but what I'm saying is the truth. And right now, we need to get you to a safe place, alright? Will you come with me?"

The lair was going to vanish soon, and then we'd be outside. Not the best place for her to be right now.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Camile

There was no way in hell I was buying what she was trying to sell me. It was just too out there, even for me. But what other options did I have right now? I could go off on my own and risk something like this happening again, which could be possible if she was right and this wasn't a dream. Plus... She was kinda cute. And probably had super powers. That could be really awesome in a... Err... Friend. Because that is all this girl could possibly be, right? If I was lucky that is.... Friends are nice. Wait, shit, she asked me a question.

"I.... Sure. But I might throw up." Standing would be loads of fun. I had a feeling with everything that happened my legs might not support me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Carmen

"Okay," I said. "I'm just going to put a little magic on you to make you invisible while we get back. Is that alright with you?" I wanted to check with her first before I did anything big, considering how overwhelmed she seemed already. I felt bad for her.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Camile

"Why do I need to be invisible? I don't understand... oh god...." I covered my mouth with one hand. I really was not handling this well. Not very punk of you, Cammie. I really hope I didn't get sick in front of this girl, that would be embarrassing.

"I....if you think its necessary sure.... I'm just really confused. And frightened. And what the fuck is happening in my life?" Who gets attacked by a demon! If that is what happened.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Carmen

"It'll keep you out of sight of humans and low-level demons. That way, we won't get slowed down. Here." I held up my hand and created another sigil, which hovered in front of my palm. This one glowed purple. "I need to put this on you. Like on your arm or something. Don't worry, it's only temporary and it won't hurt at all, though it might tingle a bit. Is that okay?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Camile

That sounded strange. But at this point, what could get worse? Well, a lot. I could actually be dead. Demons could be real. This was all probably a bad dream. It had to be. And if this was a dream, anything she did wouldn't really harm me.

I rolled up the sleeve of my long sleeved black shirt and held my arm out to her, back of my head upwards. The movement caused a stabbing pain in my shoulder.

"I think that fucker injured me." I finally said, looking over at my shoulder where my vest was ripped. "Well....that's not good."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Carmen

"The sooner we get you to base, the better. Okay, I'm putting the magic on you now." I held my hand over her arm. The sigil floated down and placed itself on her, ceasing to glow and now resembling a tattoo. "There. The lair will vanish any second now, and we'll be outside. Do you need help walking?" It sure looked like she did.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Camile

That was oddly pretty. And pretty odd. Wait, Cammie, get a hold of yourself. And get on to your feet.

"I should be ok....once I get up." I pulled my sleeve down and slowly stood up, ready to fall at any second. My nerves seemed to calm and the shaking had gone down tremendously.

"Thank you, by the way. I'm Camile." You should probably look at her when you speak to her....but looking at your feet also works, especially when the room is spinning.

Today was just not a good day to meet girls. I had to be a train wreck to look at.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Carmen

"I'm Carmen," I told her, offering a smile. "By the way, if you need support while we're walking, feel free to lean on me. The lair is vanishing now. We'll be outside in a moment." Not a second later, we were outside the café in a flash of yellow light. "Okay, let's start walking."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Camile

"Sorry to meet you this way." I laughed slightly, trying to make light of the situation. Oh god bright light! And there is that throw up feel again.

She said I could lean on her, and I took that offer right away, reaching out and grabbing her shoulder with a shaking hand. "I'm still not exactly...ok." Hopefully she wouldnt judge me if I just threw up on the side walk. That would suck. Everything about this sort of sucks a little. Well, more like a lot.

"How close is this place?" How much did I have to walk? When could I curl up and die?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Carmen

"It's not too far away," I replied. "We'll be there before you know it. Ready to move?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Camile

"As ready as I'll ever be." I took a step closer to her and a deep breath. I'm finally gaining my bearings, maybe. "I'm usually not this much of a mess." I told her with a shy smile, glancing down at out feet as I took a few steps along side her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri May 23, 2014 12:52 am

Carmen

I gave a light laugh. "It's fine, no one's ever in good shape after their first demon encounter, really."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 am

Camile

I smiled over at her at the sound of her laugh. God was that cute. "I still don't believe in demons. This is all just a dream. Certain of it." I nodded a few times and kept walking along side her.

Last edited by Momo13 on Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next