the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really should have done this...like forever ago.

4 posters

Go down

I really should have done this...like forever ago. Empty I really should have done this...like forever ago.

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi guys-
I'm Lily. They/them/their pronouns please. I hate introducing myself so I put this off for a while, cause I come off very awkward. *Twiddles thumbs while whistling awkwardly...* So, what else do I say? I'm 19 now...uh...and I really like fantasy and I hope to be a writer one day and hope to have fun here?

So yea, hello all!
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

I really should have done this...like forever ago. Empty Re: I really should have done this...like forever ago.

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:57 pm

hello~ It is I. The mighty Invisimort.

Glad to have you. If you have questions or anything, any of the admin bros can probably answer your questions, so uh, yeah.

Yay humans~
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I really should have done this...like forever ago. Empty Re: I really should have done this...like forever ago.

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 pm

And I, the magical Momo! Welcome over to the site. As visi said, any of us admin bros can (probably) answer your questions.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Welcome to the site c: Hope you enjoy your stay!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down