the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted, forever.

Go down

Haunted, forever. Empty Haunted, forever.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:01 am

Name: Jaxie Indigo
Apperance: Shoulder length brown hair, always in a braid over her right shoulder. Large brown eyes, soft rosey cheeks. Very skinny.
Look: Always seen in a vintage dress from the late 50's early 60's that she found at a thrift store. A small leather pouch bag slung over her shoulder that carries her always present pack of ciggaretes.
Personality: Very friendly, and trusting.

Setting: A small town in the woods of the midwest, hidden away from the rest of the world. Gloomy, with an eery feeling. The town is said to be haunted, so only a few residents still live there. There is one main street, that has: a general store, a small diner, and a gas station. Further into the town is the beautiful, historic, victorian homes in which the residents live.

(I'm not sure if the chari's should have powers yet)

PLEASE JOIN:)

Back to top Go down

Haunted, forever. Empty Re: Haunted, forever.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:10 am

Name: Rose Swan
appearance: waist length curly brown hair, sparkling violet eyes, thin
look: jeans and a cute top with black leather boots and a black fedora
personality: quiet, depressed, nice when she decides to talk to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:15 am

(thanks for joining! should our characters "meet" and get to know eachother while we wait for others to join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:18 am

I was thinking rose could run the diner. Is that ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 am

(sure thing! lets start!)

Jaxie: As I was walking down the main street sidewalk, under the always gloomy sky, i pulled a cigarette out from my pouch and lit it. I took a drag as I opened the door to the diner. I didnt bother waiting for a hostess, since the diner was so small it was seat yourself. I went to the smoking section, and waited for my waitress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 am

Rose: I walked over to the customer and handed her a menu. All of the items were recipes from my friend. He had given them to me in Italy. That was long ago. Before he had died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:52 am

Jaxie: It was quite early in the morning, so I didn't feel up to the hearty italian meals thet the diner made. "Could I just have a cup of coffee, and some toast," I asked. I reconized the girl that owned the diner, "don't I know you?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:56 am

Rose: I blushed, but looked at the girl. I've seen her around town, but I hadn't really spoken with her. I shook my head and took her menu, then left tto get her order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:01 am

Jaxie: "I hope I didn't scare her away," I thought. I thought that I was very friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 am

Rose: I fixed up the coffee while the bread was toasting, and they were done at the same time. I poured the coffee and placed the toast on a plate with butter and jelly. I brought them over, then went back around to serve more customers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:07 am

Jaxie: I wanted to meet the girl, and say sorry for making her leave. She passed me table, so I quietly said "hey, come sit down for a sec" and gave her a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 am

Rose: "I'm sorry, but I'm really busy right now. Excuse me." I said, and went to the counter to grab a few of the plates Chef had put out. I hated tallking to people, and being a waitress never really implied much conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 am

"hmm," i thought, "i guess i've gotta give her some time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down