the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

2 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.  Empty The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am

This is a chat for Kendall (The-chick-down-the-hall) and I to do a kinda cheesy role play. Feel free to stalk/comment on what is happening.

Pretty much, its the cheesy plot of the royal child who is needing a body guard and forced into marrying someone they aren't attracted to. Pretty basic because we both kind of prefer a basic plot and like to see where things lead.

Just as a heads up:
I imagine there will be violence, sexual innuendos or puns or something, lots of queer stuff,alcohol, and if there is anything else, I will add it to this list.

Last edited by Curiositykilledthewriter on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.  Empty Re: The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:16 am

I guess character bios are a thing we should start with, so mine will be up momentarily.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:22 am

As will mine.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:35 am

Name: Taryn Hay-Valle
Pronouns: They/them/their or by force she/her/hers
Perceived gender/presented gender: Woman
Appearance: Long dirty blonde hair (which is usually up in some form of braided updo, or just regular french braid) and brown eyes. About 5 foot 4 inches, and white. Typically wearing dresses and jewelry since that is also what is expected and they have known nothing else.
Personality: Rather quiet due to expectations, although can get loud and angry when dealing with people they aren't afraid of (which are few and far between). Has a lot of anxiety due to pressure, and tends to be kind of off in their own little world a lot of the time.
Extra: Is a 'princess' of a royal family due to be married off. Is also a nonbinary trans person who is not out to their family hence the perceived gender as mentioned above.

Name: Queen Linda Hay-Valle
Pronouns: She/her/hers
Appearance: Tall, slender woman with deep brown eyes and light blonde hair. She gives off the air of a queen with a large amount of power and control over her husband,although this is not really the case in a lot of situations. She always wears garments in incredible cost and never wears the same outfit twice. She has several jeweled crowns that could go with various outfits.
Personality: She is a very shrewd, but quiet woman who exudes confidence. She nor her husband are the best with financial matters since both of them enjoy such lavish taste. However she does love her child, but is willing to sacrifice things for the needs of the kingdom. She is a very kind woman to her subjects and those who help run the castle.
Extra:

Name: King Edmund Hay-Valle (*See Robert Barathon for a very rough idea of what he looks like if you don't wanna read)
Pronouns: He/him/his
Appearance: A very large man, who has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. He wears clothing just as lavish as his wife, and he has several gold crowns to wear depending on the occasion. He at one point was a very fit and good fighter, although his age and ways of living over the years have made him a little out of shape.
Personality: He is a strong minded man who doesn't like taking advice from anyone, although has no qualms doing what he thinks is best even if it is not. He is very traditional and forces those roles onto his family.
Extra: Is marrying his 'daughter' off in order to gain more wealth for the kingdom and ensure that there is an heir.

Last edited by Curiositykilledthewriter on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:46 am

Name:  Alice Lauren Dubois

Pronouns:  She/her/hers/herself

Sexuality:  Bisexual

Appearance:  Soft black skin, grey hoary eyes ringed in dark eyelashes, fine pitch brows, an angular nose, cheekbones like the slashing edge of a knife, full, pink mouth, and long, silky brown hair tied back in a high ponytail nearly always.  On the shorter side, thin, muscular build, clothed in a long sleeved shirt of army green cotton and grey, stretchy pants that allow her a great range of movement, with low, dull heeled boots.  There's a constellation of freckles on the medial side of her lumbar spine.  She is perpetually armed.  Always.  Even when you think she's not, she is.  Even if she isn't, she can kill you with her thighs.

Personality:  It's not advisable to piss her off, mostly because if you piss her off, it's likely the last thing you'll do.  She's quiet, keeps to herself most times, and doesn't tend to trust people because she knows exactly what will happen to her if she does.  She can be standoffish and socially inept, and is terrible at handling emotions- hers, loved ones, strangers'.  Anyone's emotions, she is bad at handling.  She is more likely to ollie out or assault someone than help them process their feelings.  Not that she doesn't feel just- she's not particularly in touch with what she feels.  She has a great deal of restraint and very exacting standards.

And that's the bio for Alice.  If there are any character inconsistencies, I apologize, I'm still learning about her.

Last edited by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Name:  Hayworth Vandike

Pronouns:  He/his/him/himself

Sexuality:  Straight as parallel line

Appearance:  Soft, tousled blonde curls that are long enough to be pulled back in a short tail, white, a little above average height- probably in the six foot six foot one range.  His eyes are a bright, robin's egg blue, heavy brows and a strong jawline.  His nose has a bump in the bridge of it, as if it's been broken once or twice before.  He's decently muscular, maybe a bit skinny because he's a prince and he's taking, I don't know, prince lessons or whatever you call them.  He's got the sad beginnings of a beard coming in, although it's patchier in places than he'd like.  He typically wears brown breeches, a soft blue shirt, a cream, embroidered vest over that, black boots, and a long velvet midnight blue overcoat.  And a crown.  Can't forget the crown.

Personality:  I don't really know much about him yet, he's just sort of a vague unformed idea, so for now you get to hear about how he's very good at his princely etiquette lessons and geo-political lessons and is very proper and a bit arrogant, the way royalty is wont to be.  He tries to learn all he can to be a good prince, I guess.  Uh... he's kind of a dick, too.  Just a warning and all.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

So who does the starts?
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm

That is a good question of questions. I could start with Alice, like, stnading guard in front of Taryn's bedroom/? Since she is their bodyguard and all.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Would you prefer an introduction scene for them, or a they already know each other situation?
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:26 pm

I think I'd prefer a quick intro scene and then maybe a time skip or something? But I'd be okay with an 'they already know each other' situation too. Do you have a preference?
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Either is good for me. I mean to be honest, Taryn is gonna be really shy at first, so maybe them already knowing each other might skip some of that awkwardness.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 pm

In that case, yeah, an 'already know each other situation' is probably gonna be better.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Okay, so we still are at an impass as to who starts
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 pm

I can, I don't mind.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Okies.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Bear with me, I've never chatted on here before.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Alice leans against the doorjamb in front of Taryn's room, hair pulled back into a perfectly executed french braid. It's just barely morning, light filtering in through the windows, pale and grey, dulling the colours of the tapestries hung on the castle walls. She sighs, tapping her fingers across the hilt of her knife.

"Is it too much to ask for something interesting to happen?" She flicks her eyes up and down the hallway, scans the rafters and checks the windows, but sees nothing. Just the same as she's been seeing all night.

Nothing much ever changes in the palace.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Taryn is just waking up as the rays of sun since they had forgotten to close the curtains the night before. They glance around the room, heart racing a little from an intense dream, and a brief fear that someone may be lurking. They couldn't tell if that was just an overactive imagination or if this was something they truly should be wondering.

They got up, stretching momentarily, and wrapping themselves in a light robe. It was early yet, people would just be getting up and moving around, but they always need to get up early, to present themselves properly. They also had to practice the paino at some point today, since they were rather abysmal at it.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Alice hears noise coming from inside Taryn's bed chambers and raps lightly on the door. It's unlikely someone got past her, but. Just to be sure, just to check, she knocks.

"Your Majesty? Are you awake?" She waits for them to answer.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Taryn jumps at the knock on the door, knocking something off the desk they are passing. "Um, yes, I am, you can come in." They quickly stooped down to pick the thing up. 'It is way too early in the morning for me to be already screwing things up.' they thought.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:27 pm

She hears the clatter of something hitting the ground and frowns, mouth pursing into a thin line. "Are you alright?" She's not particularly concerned, she can break into the bedroom in under five seconds flat and kill the intruder between one breath and the next- if there is an intruder. Still, her duty entails protecting them and if she falters at any point, she could very well loose one of the best paying gigs she's ever netted.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Taryn blushes. 'Damn, her hearing is really good.' They thought. "Um yea I'm-" They stop speaking when something moves out of the corner of their eye. They slowly turned around, but didn't see anything, but the fluttering of curtains. "Shit...I forgot to lock the window last night didn't I..."they whisper to themselves. They slowly moved towards the dresser, looking to grasp for something, already forgetting about the woman standing outside the door who is much better at this than them.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Alice presses closer to the door. "Your Majesty? Is everything all right?" 'You trailed off in the middle of your sentence, that's not a particularly reassuring sign.' She takes a deep breath, prepares to enter the room, with or without their permission. Permission is useless if they're already too incapacitated to speak, she might as well just disregard it entirely in this instance. She will, if Taryn doesn't answer her.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Taryn glances at the door, which was a mistake, because whatever was behind the curtain had moved when they were not looking. "Um...I'm not sure..." Their hand finds something and grabs, it. A hairbrush, ah yes, that will be so helpful. They couldn't find where the person went, but there were a lot of places to hid in a big room with a lot of large furniture.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:57 pm

"I'm coming inside."

It's all the warning Alice gives before she picks the lock and slips inside the room quietly, knife out, muscles tense. She cases the room, the way Taryn is holding a brush defensively, the way the curtain moves and the window is unlocked.

I know I wanted more excitement, but they could have at least assaulted me upfront rather than being a sneaky little rat.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum