the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

2 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Taryn turned to face her once the door was closed. "Alice, it's fine, I know it wasn't your fault he's so....wonderful," they said, the word wonderful producing bile in their mouth. They sighed, sitting down on the bed, resting their head in their hands. "I'm so sorry you have to deal with him, I understand if you want to leave before he gets any more horrible."
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Alice shook her head, coming to stand by Taryn's side. Her arms were loose by her side and her fingers twitched faintly with the desire to do- something. She wasn't sure what. Gently, hesitantly, she brushed her fingers lightly over their shoulder. "I- I would not leave you to face Lord Vandyke alone, Your Majesty."
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:26 am

Taryn looked up at her, a little bit shocked, but trying to cover their surprise, and failing. "Why would you stay? The money can't be that good," they blurted, before blushing. "I just meant...I'm sure there are more pleasant jobs.." They looked back down at their hands.

I mean...I want you to stay...they thought, but didn't know how to say that.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 am

Alice gnawed on her lower lip, wincing as it split open again, blood beading red on the pink of mouth. "There may be work that would not have me interact with Lord Vandyke but I-" I feel you are worth anything he would do to me "I would not leave you to face him on your own. You are... That is, I..." She ducked her head. "I would choose not to leave you. I would choose to stay, because I- I care about you."
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 am

Taryn looked up as Alice finished speaking, mouth slightly agape. "I uh...really?" they asked, even though they had literally talked about this only hours ago, it felt so long. They stood up, to be level with Alice, taking one finger and touching the bleeding lip an attempt to stop it, although wondering if that would actually do any good.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Alice felt fire burn up her face, hot and tingling underneath her dark skin. Carefully, almost shyly, she looked at them from underneath the black fan of her lashes. "I- Yes. Very- Yes." Alice whispered. Her chest felt tight, constricted around the fast, fluttering beat of her heart. This wasn't- she felt uncharacteristically vulnerable, standing in front of Taryn and admitting to something like this, unsure where she stood with them.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum