the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

2 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Taryn found themselves unable to stop the small noises that arouse as they kissed, not even sure where they were coming from. They were beginning to run out of air again, from the whole, forgetting the nose could be used for air intake. They finally, although reluctantly, broke the kiss, panting a little, their face tomato red.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Royalty gets a Bodyguard.

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Alice make a small, displeased mewl when they pulled away, even though she needed air, even though her chest was heaving as she panted. Her hair was mussed, mouth kissed red, and pupils blown as she slowly came back to reality, where she was meant to be guarding Taryn and not kissing them.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Taryn didn't know what even to say really. They just continued to blush, their face red, hands still where they were on Alice's body. Their breathing continued, heavy and slightly rushed. They opened their mouth to say something, but instead bit their lip and closed it again.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Alice stayed quiet, still attempting to catch her breath and remember why this kind of intimacy was a terrible, ill advised idea. Only, their hands were still in her hair, on her, and it was distracting, made her feel soft and far away as much as it anchored her to her physical body.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:55 pm

"So...this happened again...'They said, unsure of what else to say, but feeling the need to say something. They didn't want to let go of Alice, and wanted to kiss her again, but was unsure of how that would go. They were still attempting to catch their breath anyway.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:02 am

Alice nodded, a bit dazedly. She closed her eyes, blinked a couple times, but it didn't help much. "...Yes..." The need to talk was outweighed by her desire to keep kissing them, to have their hand stay sunk in her hair.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:05 am

Taryn smiled a little, finding themselves leaning in to kiss Alice again. They really were surprised this was still happening, but completely okay with it. They could do this forever. ((do you wanna curtain not for sex, but for the long make out session that seems in store?))
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:11 am

Alice melted into the next kiss, clutching at their shoulder, at the base of their neck. She alternately pressed into the kiss and into the firm pressure of Taryn's hand entangled in her hair. ((Yeah, probably a good idea it seems like they plan to keep kissing for awhile))
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 am

Later that night Taryn was reading in their bed. Sir Alexander had arrived and he was stationed outside the door. They were having trouble focusing on the book, their mind drifting back to earlier, which had been very intense and wonderful.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:25 am

Alice had joined Sir Alexander outside the doors to Taryn's bedchambers, her hair once again pulled back tight into an immaculate ponytail and a stoic expression firmly in place. She refused to let her mind wander, refused to be distracted when she was actively working and there was such a high risk to Taryn's life.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:29 am

Taryn eventually put the book down, trying to get some rest, although it was difficult. All they wanted right now was to be back in Alice's arms. They couldn't get over how wonderful it had been to kiss her. Their mind was wandering to other places although was quickly brought back to reality due to being embarrassed of even thinking of those things.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Alice stood silent outside, back ramrod straight, grey eyes flicking over the darkened hallways as the torchlight threw her face into stark relief. She hadn't said anything when Wrung arrived to stand guard and didn't plan on opening up conversational lines, so long as she had a choice.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Taryn eventually fell asleep, dreaming of soft warm lips, and the beautiful grey eyed woman who owned them. They slept all night, which was surprising for them, but not unpleasant.

Wrung really hadn't said anything other than a grunt of hello when he arrived. He wasn't a huge fan of this girl pretending to be an assassin, but as the princess had pointed out earlier, Hayworth had no right to dismiss her.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Alice kept guard diligently. She didn't even so much as glance at Wrung, more concerned with listening for intruders , watching for any hint of something wrong. She wasn't thrilled Wrung was here, encroaching on her job like she couldn't handle anything that came up herself. Unfortunately, Vandike had been insistent, and now she was stuck with him.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 pm

Taryn towards the end of the night began to have their dreams take a different, much more frightening turn. They weren't even sure how it happened, perhaps some of the conversation from earlier slipped into their dreams. Of falling for a man who will only kill them in return. As the nightmare continued to worsen, they began restless, and a little bit loud, until finally, awaking with a scream. Their heart racing, they sat up straight, looking around, grabbing blankets to try to protect themselves from a nonexistent enemy.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Alice was through the door, knife in hand, only seconds after they opened their mouth and let out a scream. It was surprising, then, that when she entered Taryn's bedchambers there was no one there but them. "Your Majesty, are you alright? Has something happened?" Because, while she could not see an immediate threat, that was not necessarily an indication that none existed.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Taryn looked over, jumping at the door in which Alice had made it through first , followed by Wrung in the doorway, hand on his sword. They were shaking rather badly. "Um...no...sorry, just a horrible nightmare," they said quietly.

By the time Taryn had finished their sentence Wrung was already walking back out the door to his post. His job wasn't to deal with a princess's silly flights of fancy.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Alice pressed her lips together. She was hardly one for comforting other people, had no talent for it, but they were shaking quite badly and seemed ill at ease. "Do you.... need anything?" Is that what you're meant to ask? "...Would you, ah. Like to speak about it?"
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Taryn looked at her, honestly surprised. They hadn't expected Alice to even attempt anything like comfort. "Would you just mind staying in here, incase there is someone in here?" they asked carefully. They really just wanted Alice there, because Alice made them feel self, they were one hundred percent positive there was no one in the room.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Alice blinked. She'd expected a request for water or to be left alone or the lamps to be lit- her continued presence hadn't been on the list. Still, it was preferable to being stuck with Wrung. She nodded, stashing her knife and standing by the door. "As you wish, Majesty."
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:51 pm

"Close the door and come sit with me?" they asked. They really self silly, but noticed Wrung was clearly not paying any attention, which was true. They really just felt silly, not sure what exactly they were doing. They felt like a little kid again, asking to be protected from the fake monsters under their bed.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:01 pm

"If you like." She said. Alice quietly shut the door and walked over, perching on the edge of their bed, back straight, hands flat over the strong muscles of her thighs. "I assure you, if anyone enters here with the intention of harming you, I can take care of it."
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Taryn looked at her, unsure of what to say for a moment before saying: "What if its not tonight someone tries to harm me?" They felt very silly, Alice would protect the, they said they would. They just wanted to feel safe, and secure and happy.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Chick_Down_The_Hall Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Alice's brow furrowed a bit. She wasn't quite sure what they were getting at. "I can take care of it any night. Or day." She added, in case it was that they were unsure of her competence. Alice could see how it would come into question, given that she'd been so unprofessional this night and the night before.
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall
The_Chick_Down_The_Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykilledthewriter Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:32 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm just very frightened," they said, pulling their legs up to their chest. "I don't know what I'm doing, I probably sound so pathetic." They looked down, unsure of Alice's reaction, unsure if Alice would mock them or something. They were trying to shake the images of the nightmare out of their head.
Curiositykilledthewriter
Curiositykilledthewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum