the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It'll never be the same after this. . .

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It'll never be the same after this. . . Empty It'll never be the same after this. . .

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 am

Well, since I had the sudden compulsion to make a new chat, here I go. I need to work on my story. . .very badly. So. . .*takes deep breath* I decided to make a chat about it.

Rules (or guidlines):
1. You can be in ONE of these 'groups' Demons, Humans, Hunters, or Half-Demons. (Specify in your character bio which your character is. I'll explain the less obvious ones. The Hunters swear that they will use the power of half-demons to rid the world of demons. If you are a half-demon, you are being chased by these hunters. You don't really know their true intentions (Unless you've been with my character, Mikey for about 5 years.) The half-demons are a cross between a demon and a human. Probably you guys already knew that. Demons. . .and humans, you should know what those are. Hunters are humans, but they can sense demonic energy. The main 'Hunter' location is in the small city of Masqiott.
2. This is a paranormal/romance chat, so what do you think needs to be in here? LOVE! Oh, but if your characters feel the sudden need to. . .um. . .eh 'Get it on', censor it. Swearing is okay because I'm most likely going to swear in some places.
3. If your character is one from a story of yours, please post where they are from. If I like your character, I might just read your project if it is on the normal Inkpop.
4. There will be more rules, I'm just too lazy to type the rest.

Plot: Well, it's pretty much a war between the hunters and the half-demons/demons. The hunters want humans to rule the world, but the demons don't really like that. Many people on both sides are killed each day, and as a result, a mass war that looks like it won't stop unless one side is completely anilated. The half-demons are said to be as powerful as normal demons because their demon half will eventually destroy the human side and make them more powerful than ever imagined. So, these hunters are trying to recruit the half-demons. (I can't really summerize it, but it'll evolve as we go.

Character Format: (What I have is the basics you will need to do this chat. Change it to fit your character)

Name: Mikey Verhime
Species (Demon, Hunter, Human, Half-demon): Half-Demon
Personality (Give a basic three sentences): Since of his past, he is very cautious and he rarely takes chances. Fleeing from the hunters always makes him on edge, so he tends to piss people off from the start. Mikey lies a lot, but it is only because if he gets close to you, he won't want to leave.
Notes: He killed his parents five years ago on accident. His hometown is Masquiott, and he returns there only if he really needs to go back.
Apperance: (I prefer you to post a picture, but if you can't, that's fine) (Oh, and my guy has red eyes, and the picture is of him in his demon form basically.)
It'll never be the same after this. . . Dark-angel-wing
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

It'll never be the same after this. . . Empty Re: It'll never be the same after this. . .

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 am

((Are these two character good?))
Name: Selene
Species (Demon, Hunter, Human, Half-demon): Human but knows about Hunters, Demons, and Half-demons because of Damien who is her best friend and is also a Hunter.
Personality (Give a basic three sentences): Selene is a very independent girl who hates being told what to do. She has a messed up past that involves an incident between Damien and her parents that makes her secretive and untrusting. Selene doesn't approve of Damien's "job".
Apperance: It'll never be the same after this. . . Pink-cocktail-dress

Name: Damien
Species (Demon, Hunter, Human, Half-demon): Hunter
Personality (Give a basic three sentences): Damien is overly protective when it comes to his reckless friend Selene. He is very charismatic and devious. He always has something up his sleeve.
Apperance: (sorry can't find the right picture for him) muscled, black messy hair, light blue eyes.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

It'll never be the same after this. . . Empty Re: It'll never be the same after this. . .

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:13 am

Name: Natalia Pendroff
Group: Half Demon. She's technically one fourth human because her family is trying to cover up her grandfather's "error" as soon as possible. Her family was big and prestigeous in the demon world, but they've fallen because of him. She's scoffed at by most of her family members.
Personality: Natalia is the clumsy quiet observant type. She's never without her camera and can always be found in strange positions trying to get a picture. Her demon side is very blood thirsty, loves fights, and is basically what she's like on the inside.
Appearence: When normal, she has chin length bright red hair, opal colored eyes (a light color that seems to go back and forth between light grey, lavender, turqouise, and orange). She has a kind face, large doe eyes, hhigh cheekbones, and a scar going from her right eye brow to just below her right eye. Is medium height and pale enough to make her veins stand out. In demon form, the whites of her eyes turn black and her irises turn bright purple, her hair becomes shaggier and gets bright red, she has a really long tongue, and she grows large skeletal white wings with tiny bits of feathers on it.

Name: Adrian Pendroff
Group: Demon, Natalia's cousin
Personality: Says what he thinks and doesn't give a crap about what you think. He's kind of the snobby rich boy, bur he has been known to have random acts of kindness. Prides his family name above all else and so hates his cousin.
Appearence: Has curly black hair, is tall an lean, has the Pendroff light eyes and is a little tanned. Is pretty in that pretty boy way. When in demon form, he grows ram like horns on his head, his skin turns all black, he grows huge skeletal wings, and the whites of his eyes go comepletely black while his irises glow white. He all of his teeth also becomes amazingly sharp.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 am

Yay! I'm excited about this one!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:20 am

Yea, I pretty much brought Charming back and made him a demon. Wink
Good luck with him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:22 am

(Wow, I'm glad people like the idea ^_^ Who wants to get started?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:23 am

Oh that will be fun Smile Can Selene go ahead and claim him for this chat? I'd love to see how that'd turn out!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:24 am

Let's start!!!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am

(Like, claim for what? It'll be fun regardless, and I'd love to see what's in your mind. Okay! I'll start)

Mikey: I was running again. From all those damn hunters who wanted to use me. . .to experiment on me. I had no idea where they were, but I figured Masquiott would be safe for a while. I hadn't been here in years, and I'm pretty sure my old house would work. I jogged down the frosty sidewalk, being careful not to slip on ice. It was cold, and I hoped that my house would be at least a little warmer than the outside.

(Masquiott is in winter for this chat.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 am

Natalia: I climb up high in the tree and look around. It's a nice view...but it'd probably be better if I got up higher. I'm about to move when my foot slips. And grab on to a tree and bite my lip at the drop down. I try to swing m legs to another branch, not wanting to jump down because of who else could be watching, but it's no use. It's too far away. "Um..." I start as I look around. I will not call Adrian this time. I will not, I will not, I will not.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 am

Mikey: I shivered and pulled my scarf tighter as I rounded the corner. I wasn't too far away from my house. . ."I sure hope it's still mine." I mutter. I pull out a key and instantly recognize it as the house key. It was too risky to be in this town at the moment so I fast walked the rest of the distance, hoping that a hunter wasn't on my trail.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 am

(claim as like a "love" couple)

Selene - I bundled up in my scarf as I walked down the cold sidewalk towards Damien's house. I was going there, once again, to yell at him. He had been hunting last night. His "job". I looked up to see a girl in a tree. "Are you ok?" I called up to her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 am

(Ooh, that would be interesting)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:35 am

Damien - I was following a half-demon (Mikey) as he went into his old house. It was obvious it was his since he had a key. I wondered where Selene was before climbing the stars and knocking on his door, let's see how stubborn this one was.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 am

Natalia: "Yea, I'm f-fine," I say. "Um...do you think you'd be able to catch me if I let go from here?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:38 am

Mikey: I heard someone knock on my door. I was cautious, and I didn't want to answer it. It was probably a hunter. . . "Who is it?" I called to the other side of the door. It sounded more like I was yelling than asking a question.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

Anastasia - I thought about it for a second, "Not really," I admit, "is there someone I can call for you?"

Damien - He was smart for not answering the door, "Damien."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:41 am

Mikey: I didn't know who this Damien was, so I assumed that he was a hunter. I quickly ran to the upstairs of my house. I searched my parents bedroom, since for as long as I could remember they kept a gun up there. I picked it out of the drawer, and I checked how much bullets it had left. . .which was not much. "Damn it." I muttered. There wasn't a back door, so I would have to jump out the window. I opened the locks on the window, and I hoisted myself out of it. Bracing myself, I landed on the ground.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 am

Natalia: "N-no," I lie. "My parents are kinda at work right now..." If trying to reclaim the family name was working. I haven't seen them in eight years. "And my cousin just moved to Guam." I wish.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:44 am

Anastasia - "Are you sure? I mean... there is no one?" I bit my lip. "I have a friend that could help, maybe."

Damien - I run after him almost catching him when my phone starts blaring the ringtone that means Anastasia's calling, "Shit, what do you need Ana?" I growl as I pick up the phone. "Can you come to the tree where my tracker says I'm out, there is a girl stuck in a tree." She asks. "Fine, but you just made me miss a half-demon!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 am

Mikey: I practically ran enough to kill me. As soon as I heard his footsteps get further away, I ran into the underground railway. I wasn't going to take the train, but just hide down here. I gasped for air, and I tucked the gun on the inside of my jacket. "I guess he was a hunter."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 am

Natalia: "Thanks," I call down. "I'm really sorry about this. This tends to happen...a lot."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 am

Anastasia - "No problem," I smile.

Damien - I get to where Anastasia is and see the girl... no, the half-demon in the tree. "Leave it to you Anastasia." I sigh. "What?" she asks. "She's a half-demon, thanks." I tell her.

Anastasia - I go off on him, "No! You are not going to try and recruit her or anything! You are going to help her out of that damn tree and then you are going to be a gentlemen and take us out to eat! After that you are going to let her leave and you aren't going to follow her!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:53 am

Mikey: I waited in the underground for a while, hoping that the hunter would have went somewhere else by now. I couldn't stay underground forever, I knew that. I just had to find somewhere safe to go. Somewhere secret. It seemed like I would be caught and it was about to be impossible to run away. There were people joining the hunters everyday, and I. . .I'm just one half-demon.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 am

Damien - "Fine," I sigh and look up at her, "Jump, I'll catch you."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum