the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It'll never be the same after this. . .

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It'll never be the same after this. . . - Page 4 Empty Re: It'll never be the same after this. . .

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Anastasia - "Trust me, he's not, he'd beat you in any fight," I look Adrian up and down with disgust.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

It'll never be the same after this. . . - Page 4 Empty Re: It'll never be the same after this. . .

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Adrian: I feel my eyes change color as I grin, all of my pointed teeth exposed. "Wanna bet?" Natalia frowns and tries to get her feet on a chair to stand up. "Let's not, ok? You came to pick me up for the party, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Anastasia - I glare at him. It was demons like him that made me wish I was a Hunter, then I didn't anymore when I saw people like Natalia who were half-demons and actually nice.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Natalia: I smile at Anastasia. "Would you like to come too? It's nothing too formal anyway, and my aunt said I could bring a guest."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Anastasia - I smile at her, "Sure I'd love to, should I go home and get changed?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Adrian: "Of course. You don't expect to hang out with demons dressed like that, do you? They'll think Natalia plays with homeless street urchins as well." I toss her over my shoulder caveman style and head out. Natalia waves at the girl and smiles a bit. "See you at eight then?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Anastasia - I roll my eyes at Adrian, I was in freakin' designer for heavens sakes! "Yeah, see you then."

((skip to the party?))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

(Sure.)

Natalia: I continue to play with the bow in my hair and my aunt slaps my hand. "Stop fidgeting, Natalia. You're starting to irritate me." I nod and lower my head as I great everyone coming in.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Anastasia - Before walking in I straightened my black mid-thigh length dress. I walked in and smiled at Natalia.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Natalia: I smile at Anastasia. "Hey. Looks like you found the place on your own. I was so nervous that you'd get lost after I forgot to tell you where I life."

(Should Damian be there?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

(what do you think? wouldn't he get killed if he went there)

Anastasia - "I followed some other people who looked like they were going and got lucky," I shrug.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 pm

(Not as long as he doesn't pointedly try to kill someone. Plus the Pendroffs are cocky, so they'd laugh at him until he killed one of them or something.)

Natalia: "Well, that's good." I start showing her around. "The bathrooms are over there, the stairs lead to the kitchen where the waiters are bringing things down, and the foods all over here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 pm

((Alright))

Anastasia - "Thanks, and I kind of brought Damien with me, he insisted, he won't try anything though," I promise.

Damien - I walk up behind Anastasia, "Thanks for waiting," I tell her sarcastically.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Natalia: I frown a bit as I turn around. "O-oh," I murmur. I gulp as my eyes catch his gaze and turn back around. "My aunt and uncle are over there with my cousin," I say after a moment.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Anastasia - "Ugh! Your cousin," I frown.

Damien - "Want me to leave or what?" I ask her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Natalia: I laugh a bit at what Anastasia said and nod my head. "No, this party was open to the whole town. Why should I exclude you because of your...job?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Damien - "Alright," I say.

Anastasia - I hug Natalia, "I'm going to get a bite of food."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Natalia: I nod ok and akwardly stand with her friend for a bit, not really knowing what to say. "So...how long hbe you two know eachother?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Damien - "A year," I say. "We met through her parents."

Anastasia - I go to the food table and stop and roll my eyes when I catch Adrian looking at me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Adrian: "Oh, what's the matter dear? No need to get all shy around me," O say as I walk over.

Natalia: I nod. "Oh, that's cool. I mean, you guys seem pretty close even though you've only known eachother for a year. I'm Natalia by the way."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Damien - "I guess you already know my name," I smile. "Yeah, we are, she's like a little sister."

Anastasia - "I'm not shy," I say, "and don't call me 'dear'."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Adrian: "Why so serious, sweetheart? This is a party, not a funeral."

Natalia: "I wish I had a little brother or sister, but my parents only had me and I got homeschooled. It's pretty hard to meet other people like that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Damien - "Well now you've met me and Anastasia, and knowing Anastasia she already considers you her best friend," I laugh.

Anastasia - "Well, it could be the fact that I don't like you," I smirk and pop a cheese cube in my mouth.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Adrian: "So? Half the people in here don't like eachother, and they're still civil. Besides, you barely even know me."

Natalia: I smile a bit. "And you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Damien - "Well, I don't hate you which mean you got a good chance," I smile.

Anastasia - "I know your type," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum