the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It'll never be the same after this. . .

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It'll never be the same after this. . . - Page 2 Empty Re: It'll never be the same after this. . .

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 am

Natalia: "No really, that's ok." I say as I look down. I don't know which is worse- my cousin or a potential hunter. "I can jump down from here any time, I just thought it'd be rude...hehe?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

It'll never be the same after this. . . - Page 2 Empty Re: It'll never be the same after this. . .

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:58 am

Mikey: I thought about my friends that I used to have while living here. Did they still live here, or did they join the hunters ranks? I had no idea what to think anymore. . .I put my hands in my pockets, and I went out of the railway. I pulled my hood up, and I sighed. If I just stayed there, I would be caught anyway.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:59 am

Damien - "Jump, don't jump, I don't care," I frown. Anastasia always made my job so much harder.

Anastasia - "He won't hunt you, he promised, and if he does I'll beat him up and give him the silent treatment," I say. I knew i couldn't beat him up... but still.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Natalia: I sigh, thinking that she's probably one of those relentless girls who wouldn't leave until she got what she wanted. Even if I could get killed... I let go of the branch, making sure to hold on to my camera.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Anastasia - When she gets to the ground safely I smile, "I'm Anastasia," I smile at her then nudge Damien.

Damien - "Damien," I nod to her. "Anastasia, I'm going, you ruined a perfect chance when you called me." I walk away angrily.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Mikey: I kept walking down the sidewalk, eying every other person on the street. How many of them were hunters?
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Natalia: I grimace, wishing for once that Adrian was here. "I'm Natalia," I say as I scratch my head. "I'm really sorry about that- I thought people'd get freaked out if I just jumped," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Anastasia - "No, you were right, normal people would, I on the other hand am used to it," I smile at her. "I'm sorry about Damien, he's serious about his job no matter how much I hate it and try to convince him to stop."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Natalia: "Reminds me of my cousin," I say as I check my camera for scratches. When it passes my test, I look back up. "If you don't mind me asking, are we still going for pizza?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Anastasia - "Yeah," I smile, "Your cousin, the one that moved?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Mikey: I walked into the local restaurant and ordered some french fries and a coke. I sat at the corner table, and waited. Where was I to hide?
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Anastasia - I led her to the place we were going to eat.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:22 pm

(Totally go to the same restaurant Mikey is in. Very Happy )
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Natalia: I grimace. "He didn't really move...we just- ack." I stop when my phone starts buzzing. I frown when I look at the ID and answer it. "Adrian, where are you? I was worried sick!"

Adrian: I frown as her whiny little voice comes on the phone. I absentmindedly pick up a head and start throwing it up in the air and catching it. "Were you stuck up in s tree again?" I ask instead. I hear her intake. "N-no." "Good. You're so fucking annoying when you do." "Why are you calling now? I'v been callin you for five hours!" "I was hoping that me calling would scare the crap out of you and make you fall out of the tree." "Adrian! That's so mean." "No, it's te truth. But seriously, mom wants your arse over here to help set up for the party later. Think you'll be able to make it by midnight?" "...Yea, sure." "Good," I say as I hang up and pick uocan arm off the ground. I take a huge bite out of the dead hunter's arm before dropping it. "Damn, I knew I should've eaten first. Now it's all cold."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Anastasia - "Who was that?" I wonder.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Natalia: "My cousin," I sigh as I order some fries and coke. I try to be a vegan when I can, but that doesn't exactly last when I go into demon mode. "That's why I didn't want to call him."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Anastasia - "I understand," I tell her. "Is he coming here or something?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Mikey: They finally brought my french fries and I began to chow down. I was starving. . .and running for my life didn't help either.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Anastasia - I see another person all alone and feel sorry that he doesn't have friends, "Want to come sit with us?" I ask him
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Natalia: "Well, I live with my aunt and uncle. They don't see my parents as fit guardians because my mom was a real demon and my father was a half demon, and he's basically the one who has to watch out for me."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Mikey: "Um, sure. . .I carried my stuff and plopped down at their table.

(I assume you were talking to him.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Anastasia - "I understand," I say. "I have a feeling I don't want to meet your cousin though," I say honestly. "What's your name?" I ask him.

(i was)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Mikey: I eat another french fry, wondering why I was invited over here. "I'm Mikey. . .and you are?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Anastasia - "I'm Anastasia," I smile at him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Mikey: I smile back, and some ketchup falls off my fry and onto my shirt. "Damn it. . .I'm such a klutz."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum