the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

3 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 10 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Luke: After the locking the car, I walk to the house and keep Ambrosia behind me, protectively, instinctively. I knock three times.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 10 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Bryce: I get up and quickly run to the door. I really hope this will not make things worse than they already are.

Sita: I followed hot on his heels till we got to the door. Bryce opened it to see Luke and Ambrosia. "What brings you here." I say stepping in front of Bryce. If they were going to attack I would be the first attacked.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Luke: "I came to ask your opinion on an idea of mine," I say smoothly, not letting their defensive stance get to me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Ambrosia - I step sideways, "Hello Sita, Bryce," I nod.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Bryce: I push Sita out of the way. "Would you like to come in?" I say stepping back.

Sita: I pretend not to be on my defense in front of them and step back as well. I was curious about what they wanted.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Ambrosia - "Yes thank you," I say as I walk in front of Luke and make my way into the place.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Luke: I nod in thanks and take a seat in the main room. "To get right to it: We both know the Beauties are almost over," I say simply. "And we know we barely stand a chance. You outnumber us."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Ambrosia - I scoff, "Barely stand a chance? We'll all die! We have no chance." I say honestly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Bryce: I nod at Ambrosia. Then we head over to the main room. This place used to be a hotel back in the days. The humans that owned this place went bank rupt. It was abbandon ever since. "Yes but what do you want?"

Sita: I give Ambrosia a quick nod then follow Bryce. The hotel had regal beauty to it. It was was old fashioned with its red velvet curtains and hard wood. It reminded me of times long ago. I stare at Luke.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Luke: "We need to ask a large favor. We're asking to switch over to the Justices during the fight."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Ambrosia - I let Luke do the talking, but I catch eyes with Bryce.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Bryce: I turn away from Ambrosia. Why do they want to switch? So they didn't die? "Why should we let you join The Justices?" I ask.

Sita: This was interesting. They wanted to switch in order to save their lives not because it was the right thing to do.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Ambrosia - I glare at Sita knowing that look, "Maybe he does but you don't know my reasons!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Sita: I glance at Ambrosia. "What is you reasons then?" I say giving her a chance to prove herself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Luke: "Ambrosia!" I warn her, then calm down. "Partly to save my life, partly because I see no point in going on. It's over. it's done. There isn't anything else to do to help it."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Ambrosia - "You think I don't know what I am is wrong? You think I don't hate myself? You think I don't want out of this?" I snap. "You're wrong. I want out so badly that if I have to shoot myself to do it I damn well will. I can't stand this anymore!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Luke: "Ambrosia!" I shout at her angrily. "We're not here to fight! We're here to ask! Alright?" I shake my head and look at BRyce and Sita. "Please."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Ambrosia - I look down at the ground. God! Everywhere I went I was being told what to do! Everywhere.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Luke: I look at her apoligetically. "Just cool it for now."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Ambrosia - I nod and smile a tiny smile, "Sorry Sita," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Sita: I soften, Ambrosia was trully like us and Luke well I sense that he was trying and that did count. "Ambrosia, Its okay I won't let you go back." I say glancing over at Bryce to make sure he would back me on this decision.

Bryce: I nodded at Sita, "We will let you join, but I am sorry you will be watched for I am not sure the others will trust you two." I hope I was making the right decision they just seemed so lost. I expesially wanted to help Ambrosia but I hoped it was nothing more than that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Ambrosia - "I don't think I can just leave..."I say calmly, "not without a lot of death and fighting breaking out."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Luke: "That's exactly why I asked to switch during the fight." I say through gritted teeth. Finally people saw my logic.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Ambrosia - "What do you say?" i ask them. "I could kill, get information, from the inside?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Bryce: "Well you are here now and truth be told with or without you there will be a lot of fighting." I say looking at her.

Sita: "Yes very smart, but are you willing to fight the people you once called friends?" I ask cause that was usually the hard part.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum