the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

3 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 4 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Ambrosia - "So," I frown.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

“For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.” - Page 4 Empty Re: “For Every Beauty There Is An Eye Somewhere To See It.”

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Luke: I looked at her incredulously. "You're fine with getting raped?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Ambrosia - I flinch, "No," I say quietly. "I just..."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Luke: "Just what? Wanted to piss off Damien? Then kiss me, not some drunken fool."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Bryce: "Yeah I am fine." I say. Of course she knew I was lying.

Sita: "You know me better than that. I know you are lying." I smile at him. "Look its not your fault on the whole situation you can't stop the massecre that is to come."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Ambrosia - "I want to get rid of him. He's going to be the death of us all. He's pushing Bryce to the limit and soon the Justices will come, ready to destroy all of us." I hold back tears.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Luke: i exhaled deeply and put an arm around her shoulders. "I know..." I admitted.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Ambrosia - "I don't want to die," I admit. "I can act tough all I want, but I don't want to die."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Luke: "Then go to the Justices.." i said ruefully, taking my arm away.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Ambrosia - "I can't," I look at him. "because I'm not going to leave you to get killed."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Luke: "Don't worry about me," I said with a roll of my eyes. Who was this girl? "If it comes to that, then I'll just go over. It's not that hard."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Ambrosia - I glare at him a little, "You'll just switch? With no thought behind it, just because?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Luke: "Yes," i said firmly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Bryce: "I know, but did you see Ambrosia. She was helpless and I feel like I want to help her." I sigh laying back.

Sita: I sit down next to him. "Ah I see Ambrosia again. You have always been up and down with her but I have to admit that this time I want to help her to just promise me you won't get involved with her again last nearly broke your heart." I sigh remembering how I had to pick up the pieces of his heart and here talk of her. good thing I was a good best friend.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Ambrosia - "That's," I frowned, "Well, I don't know what it is, but it isn't good."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Luke: "Why? I wouldn't try to bring down the Justices if I went over... That wouldn't be good. I'd switch because I'd realize the beauties were over."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Ambrosia - "But you wouldn't agree with how the Justices are," I say to him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Luke: "I'd have no choice."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

( hey got to go be back later)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Ambrosia - "I guess not," I shrug. "So you're saying that you are staying with the Beauties until the day they come to kill us."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Luke: "Yes," i said again.

((kk bye Karma Sad))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Ambrosia - "Well, that is good," I say. I thought about how good of a friend he was. How good of a Beauty he was.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Luke: "I can be a very good friend, FYI. And.... I prefer switching than dying, to be quite truthful with you."

((ohh british people... them and their formal english XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Ambrosia - "Doesn't everyone, well except for Damien, but he's..." I don't finish the sentence.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Luke: "What?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum