the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 11 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Or a custodian sees the vial in the trash with lukes name and tells MV and he gets pissed and tells them.

Aiden: "what?"

Rose: her hysterics wake me up, and I look at her, wondering wtf was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I like that plan Smile
But the baby should still be able to read minds, because it is Luke's baby after all.

Tara: "That would seriously gross her out, honey," I said to Aiden, still half-laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Ya.

Aiden: "what-" oh. OH. "Oh." I said, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Tara: But it was nice to know Aiden still wanted me, though I'd never say it out loud. I winked at Aiden teasingly "Maybe another time, if you're lucky."

(Do you wanna write the custodian scene or me? Well, you could play the custodian and I could play M.V.?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Aiden: "I better be good then." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

Rose: I gagged slightly, and went to sleep.

Ill be custodian, u be MV.

Custodian: I went in to the room where they had impregnated a girl earlier. Time to take the trash out. I started to dump stuff into a bag when a vial fell out. I picked it up and examined it. There was a white goo inside, and it was labeled Luke Trenton. It was the sperm from nine days ago. The wrong one. I took the vial to MVs office, and knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:35 pm

M.V.: "Who is it? I'm quite busy and in no mood to waste time," I said as I looked over some papers, feet propped up on my desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Custodian: "um, just a custodian, sir, but I found something you may want to see, sir." Ii said nervously.

Brb. Imma gonna play poker! king

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Okay, lol. On your nook or real-life poker? xD

M.V.: "Alright, come in. You have two minutes to explain yourself," I said distractedly, use to silly interruptions. What was it this time? A spill in level 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Lost miserably in real life.

Custodian: I entered terrified. The term 'dont hate the messenger' might not apply here. "I found this in the trash in the medical room where you implanted the girl." I set the vial in front of him, label facing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Sorry :/
I love gambling games, though I've only played poker a few times.

M.V.: I sighed and looked over, to see a vial. "Yes what is -" I cut off, though, when I saw the label. I slammed my feet back onto the floor and whipped off my glasses. I held the vial in my palm, rage growing. "WHAT IDIOT USED THE WRONG VIAL?!" I then realized it was me that had done it. Shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Custodian: "I'm sorry sir, even though it wasn't my fault. I'll... leave you alone now" I said quickly, and hurried off before he could hit me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 pm

So what's the plan now again? He just tells them what happened? He'd only do that if it would benefit himself in some way, probably...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 pm

He thinks 'might as well tell them about the mistake'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:30 pm

M.V.: I stormed over to the captives' room and slammed through the door. I grinned eerily "You all will be delighted to know that Rose's baby is not Aiden's."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Rose: "What?! But, if its not Aiden's.... then whose is it?" I said, shocked.

Aiden: I wondered how they even got my sperm in the first place, and then if it was a mixup, that meant they probably didn't have it in the first place. But then whose kid was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm

M.V.: "You were carrying Luke, the apprentice's, child," I said through gritted teeth. Now I actually had to keep that wimp around.

Tara: I frowned in disgust. Who would want to carry Luke's child? He was icky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Rose: "my baby...is...that.....that.....bastard's?" I choked out. I collapsed, the shock leaving me speechless.

Aiden: Rose looked like she was either going to kill him or just pass out. "How did that happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:46 pm

M.V.: "My assistant," Well, okay me "Mixed up the two vials. So, instead of a fire-water baby, we now have a mind read-fire baby. We are currently working out how that will work with custody and the like," I chuckled evilly, since of course the Organization would have full custody, not the parents. Then I left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Aiden: Rose was staring into space, speechless and confused. Maybe a little pissed. I wonder what we could do to.... to what? At least I was her friend. At least she trusted me. At least she didn't despise me.

Rose: I sat there, unmoving and speechless. My mind was racing, and I was confused. Really confused. What could I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Tara: "I'm sorry Rose," Was all I could think to say. I was trying to find a positive side to this, but there was none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Rose: "I......" my voice faltered. What could I honestly say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Tara: "Well...at least they're going to keep the babies. So then you won't have to be reminded of him everyday?" I tried, but knew it was a terrible way to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Rose: "but.... I had actually kind of wanted her. But...." it was my first full sentence that I had choked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Tara: "You wanted to keep her?" I raised my eyebrows. For some reason, Rose didn't seem like the kind of person who wanted kids. Then I realized I had read her thoughts, and she didn't like that, so I muttered "Whoops, sorry, pretend I didn't say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Rose: "I mean, I was the one who felt her kick and stuff, but even though having her was almost as painful as the IV, I did want her. I mean, she's my daughter. I'm related to her. But even then, I have no idea of a name. Kinda hard going through life calling her Baby all the time. I just... don't want to be connected to him. Not like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next