the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Aiden: I leapt up. "Tara!" I yelled, and I grabbed her and lifted her into the air.

Rose: while Aiden was rejoicing, Tara glared at me. I swiped a hand across my cheek. Tthis wasn't going to end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Tara: "Put me down," I said icily, staying stiff in his arms as he lifted me. I was still frowning, my glare still present. He had the nerve to act like he was happy to see me? Aiden was just a player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Aiden: I set her down, noticing the anger in her voice. "What's wrong?" I askex, confused by the rejection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Tara: I crossed my arms, trying to keep myself from slapping him across the face. "What do you think is wrong, Aiden?! You freaking left me as soon as you thought I was dead. You even had sex! What the Hell?! I can't believe I wasted all this time on you," I gulped so I wouldn't cry. I didn't want to give Rose the satisfaction of seeing the person she had stolen from crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Aiden: "it wasn't like that. He implanted my sperm in her. I didn't want it, she didn't want it. It was against her will, in fact we said no to sex. I told him specifically that I would only have sex with you. And I knew full well you were alive. I threw Rose against a wall while punching the guy in the face, and she saw you while they were fixing her and told me later. I was beside myself I was so happy. And what you saw just now? She just finished having a baby girl, and she needed moral support. I was being a friend. That is all."

Rose: I nodded, confirming his story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Tara: "And why should I believe that? You've had days and days with me long gone to concoct that bullshit," I took a step away, unsure but still angry. "You shouldn't have said no to the sex, because I'm not ever, never going to have it with you again. Or kiss you. Or touch you. Don't even talk to me, Aiden. Go with your new girlfriend, and have fun playing family with your new kid. You have shiny, new everything now. That's what you wanted isn't it? That's what a player always wants." I went into the farthest corner from them that I could and sat down, hugging my knees with my eyes closed so that tears wouldn't drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 pm

OMG the whole beginning of Kidnapped is gone O_O
I think it disappeared when you moved sections.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Rose: "Tara, stop it. Everything he said was the truth. We barely spoke at all for 9 days. In fact, I just slept! I didn't want it, he didn't want it, they wanted it. I flat out said no. But they did it anyway, and I hate myself for letting them. Aiden looks like he hates himself more than I hate myself! Think about it, Tara! We're fire and water! A pair like that isn't meant to be, they're not compatible! Earth and Air wouldn't work either! Its opposites, Tara! Earth and water are the best for each other out of earth and fire! That means YOU are best for him, not me! Quite frannkly, no offense Aiden, I don't want him! Because I know that you love him more than I do, and he loves you more than me! I don't want him because I've seen your mushy scenes! And yes, I want to barf, but they're sweet! I want my own boyfriend, one that actually belongs to me, not someone else!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Yeah, and a bunch more pages were cut. I didn't do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Tara: Why did Rose have to be so good at giving speeches? I sighed and looked up sadly at Aiden, still feeling confused. Earth and water did go really well together. I bit my lip and looked down at the ground. I still felt betrayed because now someone else's child had part of Aiden in them. My Aiden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm

I know x(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Aiden: "I know what happened hurt, Tara. But we didn't want it, they did. We were tools, used against our will. I don't know where they got my sperm, because they only took Rose when they made her pregnant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Maybe they accidentally got it confused with Luke's sperm!!!

Tara: I nodded slowly, and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and pulled up my shirt a little, tracing the long scar with my finger. So much for being a swimsuit model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Aiden: "I did that, you know." I pointed out.

Yeah!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Except, we'll have to get rid of the 'Aiden's eyes' but but whatever. And Luke will find out and feel bad, so he stays with Rose and it becomes <3
Or he doesn't admit that he feels bad, so he just kind of hovers and same result <3
I seriously think this would make a great book...
If only we had the first bit :/
But we were going to have to rewrite that part anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Tara: I probably would have died if he hadn't done that, I thought. I was surprised that Aiden had even thought to sew me back up, though. I smiled to myself as I traced the rest of the scar, but said nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 pm

kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Kidnapped  - Page 10 Rory-logan

^Aiden & Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm

She doesn't have curly hair, it's wavy, but whatever. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Like the pic.
yeah, make em blue or brown or whatever.

Aiden: "I love you, Tara."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Tara: I bit my lip over my smile and went to hug Aiden - tight. I didn't want to ever let him go. "I love you, too, Aiden."

Poor Rose. She'll have Luke soon Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Aiden: I was forgiven. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her into the air, smiling.

Rose: I smiled, seeing all was well for now. Tara probably wasn't going to kill me now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:39 pm

'Tara probably wasn't going to kill me now' bahaha

Tara: I slung my arms around Aiden's neck and kissed him, ignoring how much Rose probably wanted to puke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Aiden: the kiss was tender and warm. I had missed these so much while Tara was out cold. I was thrilled to death. The last time she kissed me like this was when we had sex. God, I almost wanted to do it again. But poor Rose would have to watch. Ew.

Rose: well, we were definitely forgiven now. God, it looked like he was about to rip her clothes off. Ew..... I shuddered, and closed my eyes for a much deserved and needed nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Tara: I burst out laughing from both of their thoughts' and fell out of Aiden's arms, luckily landing on my feet.

I know how they can figure out it's not Rose & Aiden's child. Luke can read minds, and so the baby could have inherited that. And Tara will read the baby's mind, and figure this out. And they'll be like wait, what?! And figure out it's not Aiden's...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next