the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Dia de los Muertos.

5 posters

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

El Dia de los Muertos. - Page 19 Empty Re: El Dia de los Muertos.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Tara: "What do you expect? They're 'in love'," I said the phrase mockingly and rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Aiden: "what did she do that made you so pissy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Tara: "What she do that made you so pissy?" I used the same method I had before to get out of his question. I picked up the angel supplies and put them back in their respective drawers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Aiden: "what if I told you I wasn't pissy anymore?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Tara: "I would say that's a weird change of heart. Why aren't you pissy anymore?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Aiden: "because.... well, I saw how genuinely upset she was with herself for doing what she did. It looked like she was calling herself 'selfish bitch' over and over again. I thought she was a slut. But when I looked in her crying eyes, you could tell that she wouldn't want anyone else. Ever. That all she wanted was him. Did you notice he never spoke at all?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Tara: "He can't speak," I explained dismissively. "And I thought you said she was perfect? Since when are sluts perfect?"

^he used the "s" word! :o The one he told Tara not to use!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Ahaha lol

Aiden: "I don't know. I was just.... confused about her."

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 pm

I just want to say...that this is DEFINITELY going on my list of Epic Events That My Characters Weren't Conscious To Witness Happen. =3

Just one question, will he still look the same (apart from the wings) being a survivor of the Plague and all? White eyes...pale skin...bruises...?

Apollo: I took a breath, my mind disoriented. My face caught in a grimace as I opened my eyes, my memories all scrambled. Where was I? The second my eyes found the blonde, they came flooding back. Rose. The kiss, the confession, the rule, her tears...my death. I felt a light weight at my back and when I sat up from the table, a pair of large, elegant black wings unfolded and retracted back neatly once I focused on them. I looked upon the two with a blank, cold expression, nodding my thanks. I stood, locking eyes with the girl for a moment before walking to the door, ducking out and closing it behind me then soaring out, controlling the wings easily as I did with the flute, flying until I spotted Rose and landing silently at her side. I resisted the urge to smirk as the girl's floored face entered my mind. She had feelings for the blonde, and I knew it. I toyed lightly with Rose's long, lovely curls as I reached over, taking her face in my hands and kissing her sweet lips.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Hmmm... I think he should have whatever color eyes he had before the plague. Bruises can go, if you want.

Rose: my heart fluttered as tears of joy fell. God, I was crying so much. I kissed him back. He was mine. Forever. I'm not leaving now. I can stay. He can stay. I pulled back, smiling, and threw my arms around him. I was so. Fucking. Happy. "I love you." I said.

Aiden: "at least he acknowledged us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 am

Uh-oh, good thing Tara doesn't know what he just thought about "feelings for the blonde", lol.

Tara: I crossed my eyes in irritation about Aiden's response to my slut comment, then went to clean up the few feathers Apollo had left behind in his haste. He had rushed off just as Aiden had said, though I expected as much. And it wasn't like I cared if he stayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 am

Hehe lol

Aiden: "well, now that its over, are you not pissy now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 am

Tara: "No, because someone else is pissing me off now," I looked pointedly at Aiden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:09 am

Aiden: "fine, ill go. Sheesh." I pouted, then walked over and kissed her cheek, just to irritate her a little more. I grinned, then left.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 am

Lolz. K. Rose is gonna have to notice it, though. They're a deep chocolate brown, leaning toward grey almost. I'm gonna throw in my own surprise here in a bit. Very Happy It's gonna scare Apollo out of his skin. Yay! Lol.

Apollo: I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist. Happy to have her in my arms and relieved that still wanted me. We were together. Never to be seperated again after tonight. She was so beautiful, and everything about her was mine. I looked around for the flute, furrowing my eyebrows in question as to where it was.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 am

Tara: "Fuck you," I muttered, glad that he left so he couldn't see my blush at the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 am

hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:18 am

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 am

Rose: "oh." I said blushing, and removing it from the folds of my skirt. I looked up to hand it to him. "Your eyes!"I gasped. "They...they have color. Its so pretty." They were a rich brown, with hints of gray. "Its perfect." I smiled, handing him his flute.

Aiden: I flew to my house, and set to work organizing my desk again. Her cheek was so soft.. wah!! Wtf! Why was I thinking of her?

Why do I think I know what it is? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 am

Lol, I dunno...maybe you do, but you probably don't. We'll see~! xP

Apollo: I blinked. My eyes? They had been different before? (Shows you how much he pays attention to himself xD) I dismissed it with a smile, placing the instrument to my lips. Do I make a fitting Angel to you...? I pulled her close, kissing the top of her head.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 am

Rose: "you make a perfect angel, no pun intended." I grinned. I kissed him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:29 am

Apollo: I laughed, giving into her taste. She was so enticing.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 am

Tara: I realized I still had Aiden's rule booklet, which also meant I had an excuse to go see him. I hated the idea and loved it at the same time. Blech, I was turning into a teenage human girl. Disturbing. Regardless, I figured I should just get over giving him the book, and flew to his cottage. I knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:34 am

Rose: this was so much better... technically he was dead, by my hand, and I was traumatized for it, but yet here he was, kissing me, literally, an angel. I pulled back. "You know this comes with a house. On a cloud." I grinned. Maybe that sounded a little wrong... whoops.

Aiden: "trial's off, false alarm!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:35 am

Name: Vincent Karmine.
What are you: Angel. (Wanted to be a Demon.)
Appearence: Dark brown hair with warm, soft brown eyes. Kind of tall. Fairly light skinned.
Note: Will all eventually be revealed-maybe. Wink
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum