the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Dia de los Muertos.

5 posters

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

El Dia de los Muertos. - Page 11 Empty Re: El Dia de los Muertos.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Rose: I could feel his heart beating through his shirt, and it was soothing. I loved it so much. I loved him so much. I sighed, and closed my eyes, enjoying this so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm

hehe I could make Tara as an angel xD jk

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Apollo: I would never get tired of looking at her, I couldn't. It was impossible with how breathtaking she was. I didn't deserve her. But I didn't care, because I had her now. She was mine, and I was hers. So much had been taken from me, and now Fate was giving back by granting me with something so far beyond myself.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Yes, you should make Tara an angel. And they can do their thing. Lol. But first, Aiden must play self proclaimed policeman lol.

Aiden: I decided that, since Rose was a nice person and all, I would be nice and give her a chance to repent and run free. I flew down to where they were. "Well, well, if it isn't the illegal couple." I said, smirking.

Rose: my eyes flew open. Shit. I was screwed. I stood up to face Aiden. "Well, well, if it isn't the egotistic policeman." I snarled, glaring.

Aiden: "careful, my dear, killing another angel is almost as illegal as kissing a human. Does he know that?" I continued smirking. Her eyes widened. "I guess you left out that tiny little detail. Well, the rule is that angels and demons aren't allowed to love spirits and humans. Any violater will have their wings removed and sent to the spirit world, confined to one area of the world." I grinned evilly. "But dear Rose, I'm offering you a second chance. There's just one little thing you have to do, and that is to kill him." I let that sink in.

Rose: kill Apollo? No way in hell. "Fuck no." I glared at him, tears stinging my eyes. He smirked. "Well, I'll call a trial. I'll see you soon. Best say goodbye to your human pet." He said, and flew off. The tears finally escaped, and I collapsed to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Awz, poor Rose Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Yep. Told Aiden had it out for her. He's also a smidgen jealous... ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Apollo: Once Rose stood up, I did as well, eyeing the man warily. Judging by Rose's attitude toward him, I could safely assume that they weren't on the best of terms. The rest was a blur. I felt numb as the words ran hauntingly over and over again in my mind. "careful, my dear, killing another angel is almost as illegal as kissing a human. Does he know that?" "I guess you left out that tiny little detail. Well, the rule is that angels and demons aren't allowed to love spirits and humans. Any violater will have their wings removed and sent to the spirit world, confined to one area of the world." "But dear Rose, I'm offering you a second chance. There's just one little thing you have to do, and that is to kill him." Why didn't she tell me? Why would she hide something so crucial? My face was cool, unreadable as I placed the flute to my lips to offer myself up, when Rose refused. The tears in her eyes wrenched my heart in so many different directions, I thought I would suffocate. When he left, I stepped forward and kneeled before her, pulling her into my arms and letting her cry as I tried to think of a way to save her...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

AWWWWWWWW! D:
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Mmmhmmm. It needed a twist.

Rose: "i-im s-sorry." I sobbed. "I-i should have t-told you. I-i forgot." I grabbed his shirt, crying more. I should have remembered. Why was I so stupid? I just pretty much broke Apollo's heart. "I'm a horrible being." I said sadly after my tears stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 pm

I think Tara can make this allllllll better. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Hell yeah! X3

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Apollo: I held her close, kissing the top of her head, and once she was calmed down I took out my flute, placing it to my lips. No, Rose, you aren't. Everyone forgets...it's just what happens. I stroked her cheek softly with my thumb, trying to smile. But...Rose, you must kill me. You must make things right. I looked at her with a hazed over effect to me. I never belonged, anyway. Anywhere. It was better this way, especially if it meant I was able to help her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Name: Tara Jarboe
What are you: Angel
Appearence: Dark hair past her shoulder blades, and bright green eyes.
Note:
El Dia de los Muertos. - Page 11 Alexis,bledel,dres,celebrity,fashion,gilmore,roses-0d3cbcfb0aa6a95d26517102ac070034_h

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Rose: "I can't do that. I can't bring myself to do that. I would chicken out. I can't do that, Apollo, I can't!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:28 pm

I say Tara and Aiden should hate each other again. That was the funnest part xD

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Apollo: I sighed, simply bringing her in my arms again. I didn't know how I could fix this.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Shure thing, Boss.

Aiden: I was shuffling through papers in my cloud house, trying to find my book of angel trial proceedings. Finally, Rose would be gone. She would be a spirit in Siberia. And then it would be perfect.

Rose: "I won't kill you Apollo. I'm not going to die. They're just... banishing me. Yeah. I'll be a spirit somewhere else. But they wouldn't put me here. And if you attempt to follow, you'll be dead too. There's no point in fighting it. We'll lose in the end."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Wait, they live in cloud houses? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Yep! Little cottages on clouds. :3

Aiden: here it is, my book. I sent out my ravens with the trial calls to the angels in the area, then sat on my couch to make sure that there were no loopholes in the charges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 pm

do angels fly, too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Yep. Angels have black wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Tara: A raven flew over to my house, in the midst of my painting time. I was painting the humans below - fascinating creatures. The raven was summoning to Aiden's house. I rolled my eyes and flew over, the raven on my wrist. I stormed through the door, petting the creature. My eyes landed on Aiden at his desk, sorting through papers on something or other. "Why did you interrupt my important plans?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Aiden: I didn't even look up. "That Rose Swan girl violated the rules." I said, bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Tara: "What rule?" I asked, setting the raven on his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Aiden: "she kissed a human." I said, neatening a stack and putting it in a pigeonhole. I picked up the raven and placed it in its cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum