the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 9 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Kk.

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 9 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Ambrosia - I go to my class. Bored.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Rose: well, I sat through science. I had always hated the sciencey math shit. Drove me nuts. I played with my water, getting irritated looks from the teacher. I just smirked and continued. Flint's seat was across the room from me, and I got stuck with a perverted nerd who stared at my boobs. Flint wasnt thrilled, and kept shooting the guy death glares. I wasnt thrilled either, and it took all of my self control to not drive an icicle through his head.

Flint: quit staring at my little sister, you perv. I thought as I glared at him. He mmust think I'm her boyfriend or something. I cornered him after class. He looked terrified. "Leave my sister alone, you pervert. She wasn't comfortable having you stare at her boobs the whole hour." He ran off..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Caleb: I decide to sleep in on the first day. A few hours later, the sky is darkening and I get up, tousling my hair. I'm feeling a bit hungry so I head over to the cafeteria, forgetting that I should be in class.

Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Aislinn: I get in the Mercedes and turn on the engine, pulling out of the woods surrounding the school. Since it was a private school, I wasn't supposed to have a car -- where would we go?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Rose: Flint walked me to psychic, glaring the whole time. I punched his arm. "Lighten up. You chewed him out already. It'll be fine." I hugged him and he left for his animal class. Ambrosia was in here with me. I plunked down next to her. "Last class, finally!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Caleb: I pull out my schedule, giving it a once over before pushing open then cafeteria door. When I see no one's there, I immediately go back out and check the time. Psychic here I come.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Rose: the teacher started his lecture when a guy walked in. A cute guy. I was glad Flint wasn't here, he'd probably flip. Overprotective guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Caleb: I blink, my gaze flashing to a girl in the room when she thought of me. I clear my throat and turn my attention to the teacher.
"Sleep in, did you?"
I laugh. "Probably. I'm really sorry, Mr..." I hold up the schedule. "Jenkensen."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Rose: he looked right at me. I blushed as Jenkenson talked to him. His voice was smooth. Flint would be throwing a fit right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Caleb: Mr. Jenkenson nodded, at little annoyed at me. "There's a seat open next to Rose. Raise your hand so he knows where you are, Rose."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Rose: I blushed and raised my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Caleb: I nod and grab one of the books from the teacher's desk. Walking down the aisle, I smile at her and sit down. "What's he talking about now?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Rose: "the pyschic part of your brain, chapter 1." I responded. God, that smile was gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Caleb: I open the book to chapter one and smile wider at her thought.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Rose: oh my god. How the heack was this happening? Flint scenarios were what I used to calm dow. He'd be tearing his hair out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Caleb: I lean closer. "So did I miss anything important?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Rose: "not really, he just started when you walked in." I said. Flint would be yelling and yanking me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Caleb: I smirk. "Great. I get to hear everything."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Rose: "is that good or bad?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Caleb: I frown. "Very bad. Do you have any good classes here?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Rose: "well, it depends upon interests. My favorite is elements." I said, pulliing out my water. I opened the lid, and the water wrapped and moved around my left hand while I took notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Caleb: "Well, now I know your power," I say.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Rose: I smiled. "There's a lot more where that came from."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Caleb: "I'd love to know when I can find out."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next