the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 16 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 am

Rose: "on your own accord? Or your evil dad's?"

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 16 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 am

Aislinn: "Um, a table for two," I whisper, looking around, my eyes landing on Damien.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 am

Ambrosia - "Evil dad's," I shrug. I heard movement in the bushes again and flinched. "Shit Rose." I whispered.

Damien - I flashed my dazzling smile at the waitress and watches as she swooned, "A table with a little privacy please." I told her smoothly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:14 am

Rose: I ignited my flame. "Where is the asshole?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 am

Aislinn: I raised an eyebrow. "Sure. What he said."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:20 am

Marcus - I laughed. When I stepped out into sight I saw Ambrosia's gorgeous blue eyes widen in terror. "Good seeing you again Amb," I winked. "Mind telling your little friend there to turn off the flames?"

Ambrosia - I gulp and look at Rose, "Rose, please." I beg her with my eyes. Marcus was my dad's right-hand man, the only way he'd be here was if my dad was close by, maybe not in the forest, but my dad had to be in town. Marcus was almost like a body guard, except for he was more than that.

Damien - The waitress smiled back at me and led us to a private table for two. When she got our drinks and left I looked at Aislnn.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 am

Aislinn: "Well? Let's see if I'm mentally strong." I closed my eyes and waited.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:23 am

Rose: "who is he? If he's a good guy, ill consider it. Unless he chooses to get crushed by a rock. Then ill gladly switch." I grinned evilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am

Damien - I reached into her mind. I couldn't tell if she'd resist or not, there was a 50-50 chance. I saw the waitress walking our way. trip the waitress I told her mentally.

Ambrosia - "He isn't a 'good' guy, but he won't hurt us," I told her. I was being honest to, he would hurt us physically.

Marcus - "I'm surprised you didn't already realize it was me," I tell Ambrosia.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am

Aislinn: My leg moved and then I frowned. "That's not nice, Damien."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:28 am

Damien - I smiled at her then waited for the waitress to leave before speaking. "Exactly, it was something you wouldn't want to do. Most normal people would have listened to me in a heartbeat, but you didn't."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 am

Rose: "then he can shove it up his ugly ass." I snapped, increasing the flame a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 am

Aislinn: I smile. "I started to, but then I didn't. So that means you can push thoughts into my head."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 am

Damien - "But you can fight them. Let's say I told you to help her, you would because it would be something you would normally want to do, but if I tell you to stab yourself with that fork, you wouldn't because you have will power." I explain.

Markus- I roll my eyes. "Is she serious? She's almost as bad as you were when you first met me. Good thing you learned." I laughed leaning against a tree.

Ambrosia - "It was never you that scared me," I frown at his cockiness.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 am

Aislinn: I purse my lips. "No, I think I'd want to stab her with a fork."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:36 am

Damien - I laugh, "And why is that?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 am

Aislinn: I shake my head. "Oh, I don't know. I'm a girl. It could be jealousy."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:38 am

Damien - I raise my eyebrows, "Jealousy?" I smirk playfully. The waitress came back and stared at me while she asked if she could get me anything.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:38 am

Rose: "I am deadd serious, asshole. Now who are you?" I demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:39 am

Aislinn: I nod. "Yeah, jealousy."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:41 am

Marcus - "My name is Marcus, I'm Ambrosia's dad's right hand man, think of me like the calm right before the storm. After me, always comes him." I warn.

Ambrosia - "Stop making yourself sound like a saint," I growl, "you are anything but."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:43 am

Rose: "last I heard, demons were the opposite of saints. Now I suggest you and your fat ass boss get your asses out of town, or the Apocalypse will be here much sooner than 2012."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:45 am

Marcus - I laughed, "Ambrosia, control your friends, your father won't be happy when he gets called a fatass to his face. You remember the last time you stood up to him?"

Ambrosia - I watched Marcus as he left and tried to hide my tears from Rose. They weren't because I was scared of Marcus, Marcus I could handle. The tears were because I hadn't lied when I said I was weak around my father. If he came here they would see a side of me I wished to keep hidden. A broken, empty, hopeless side.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:46 am

Sweet. Agony.1397 wrote:Aislinn: I nod. "Yeah, jealousy."

Damien - "You aren't allowed to be jealous of that," I laugh, "you're too beautiful."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:47 am

Aislinn: I smile. "I wasn't talking about that, but you can go ahead and think that."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next