the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 2 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Sweet Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Aislinn: My face goes blank. "I've been kicked out of every school my parents have sent me to because of fights. This time it's going to be different." I throw my bag into my room. "Call it a New Year's Resolution."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 2 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Flint: "how did you-" I cut off as she produced fire in her hand from thin air. Wow. Some chick.

Rose: I cut the fire off and blew air from my palm. It messed up his already messy hair. I moved water from a water bottle and twirled it around in thin air. The guy was in shock. I laughed and returned the water to the girl, who glared at me and left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Caleb: I jump off the bed and close the door behind me, determined to be more social here. I head over to the first people I see, deciding to be the first to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Caleb."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Damien - "Ha!" I laugh, "Trust me, there is no way you'll get kicked out of this school if you're 'useful'." I tell her. "My friend Ambrosia gets into the most trouble she can and she's still forced here every year."

Ambrosia - I walk up to them, "Hi, sorry to interrupt, but I'm Ambrosia," I smile. "Is this your first time here?" A shadow travels around me and then goes over to the boy and sniffs him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Can I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Aislinn: I roll my eyes. "Thank god. I thought I'd have to find another school." I step out of my room, avoiding touching him.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 pm

!nspired wrote:Can I join?
\

Oh, that's my call. Sure. Very Happy
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 pm

inspired sure! we need more people... well we need another guy for Rose.

Damien - "Nope, if your power is good then they won't let you leave." I lean against the wall.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Flint: I felt something against my leg. Weird. "Flint." I muttered.

Rose: "I'm Rose, pleased to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Hmmm I might join. I haven't had much with these paranormal high school chats...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Aislinn: I purse my lips. "My power's always helped me in fights...so maybe it'll be helpful. I'm going to go get some lunch from the nearvy town, so..." I jerk my thumb towards the hallway exit."

G2G!! Sorry!
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:01 pm

I'll just stow away Caleb in is dorm...
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Ambrosia - I hold back a laugh as the shadows surround Flint, there was something they liked about him. "Nice to meet you both. I've been here since I was five so if you need any help with anything I can help." I tell them not taking my eyes off Flint.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Flint: more stuff touching me. "Sure, sure." I glared at Rose,, the signal to lay off the air stuff.

Rose: he glared at me. "What??" I demanded.

Flint: "lay off on the elemental touching!!" I snapped.

Rose: "um, I'm not doing anything." I raised my hands in innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Ambrosia - I raised my eyebrows at Flint, "You can feel that?" I ask him. That was odd usually they couldn't be felt by others.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Flint: "yeah, let's just say I'm more sensitive to touch. But that was you?"

Rose: I gave him the toldyaso look.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Ambrosia - "In a way," I say being invasive.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Flint: I raised an eyebrow, then threw my hands in the air. "I give up!" I cried, and stormed into the safety of my room. This place sucked dildos.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Ambrosia - I follow him, he took my shadows with him. I knock on the door. "Can you let me in?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Flint: "if you leave whatever it is that was touching me outside!" I snapped. God, I wanted to go wolf right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Ambrosia - I laugh a little, "I can't do that, because they followed you in there. They like you."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Flint: I jumped off the bed. "DAMMIT! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?!" I yelled, flinging the door open.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Ambrosia - I walk in calmly and they come to me naturally, "You could call them shadows." I tell him sitting in a chair.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Flint: I settled down quickly. "Shadows, eh? Comes awful dang close to element lady here." I gestured toward Rose, who had followed in after Ambrosia. She stuck her tongue out at me. Like a child.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Ambrosia - I scoff, "It's nothing like her power." I say. "She can control the elements, while I am the exact personification of dark magic."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next