the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 3 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Flint: "I meant in awesomness."

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 3 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Ambrosia - I smile widely at that. I loved what I was. "You think that's awesome?" I ask him. Most people were scared of me... with good reason.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Flint: "second most awesome power I've seen. Behind little miss element." I smirked.

Rose: I walked over and smacked the back of his head. "Call me Elemental again and ill burn your hair off." I snapped.

Flint: the girl could hit, id give her that. I rubbed my head, and looked up at Ambrosia.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Ambrosia - I smiled. I liked him more already. "So, tell me, why do my shadows like you so much?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Flint: "I don't know. Do they like dogs?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Ambrosia - "No." I say realizing he was a werewolf. "But they like people who have darkness in them, anger, hate, all of the above."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Flint: "well, I hate the government for dumping me in this shithole. And I'm mad that I'm stuck here. That explain everything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

Ambrosia - I nod, "At least you haven't been dragged here every year since you were 5." I tell him. "Hell, I burnt the cafe to bits and they still didn't expel me."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 am

Flint: "then either they hate you, or they love you."

Rose: I produced fire from my palm. "Someone mention burning stuff down?" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:05 am

Ambrosia - I look at the flames, "Oh the possibilities." I smile.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:07 am

Rose: "hell yeah." I said, and I snapped my fingers. The flames disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 am

Ambrosia - "So, Flint, you're a werewolf right?" I ask him. Werewolves were so interesting... or so I'd heard. He was the first one I'd ever met
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 am

Rose: I laughed. Now I had a stupid nickname to use on him. I patted his head. "Nice doggie." I smirked.

Flint: I smacked her hand, and she pulled back, rubbing her hand. "Yep."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 am

Ambrosia - I studied them for a second, "You two don't happen to long lost siblings do you?" I ask. They acted as if they were.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 am

Flint: "havent met this one until today. Id shoot myself if I was related to her though." She smacked me again.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am

Ambrosia - "I swear you two act related," I say bluntly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 am

Rose: "hmmmm.... well now that I think about it..." I said perceptively. "I'm 17, how old are you?" I asked.

Flint: "18... id really appreciate it if you didn't finish whatever you are thinking." I said, scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 am

Ambrosia - "Oh but then I won't know if I'm right or not," I smile. I liked being right.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 am

Rose: "yeah, Flint. I want to be right too." I whimpered. I did the math. My mom divorced my dad right after I was born. I never remembered having a one year old brother. Split custody? "Do you have a step parent?"

Flint: "yep. Stepmom." Dad had said mom was beautiful. But don't all husbands call their wives that? You just never hear it about exs.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:31 am

Ambrosia - "Oh I'm absolutely loving this," I smile gleefully.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 am

Rose: "well.... the numbers do add up, Big Brother." I smirked. Maybe this place wasn't so bad.

Flint: I flopped onto my bed. "Dammit." I said, groaning. This was going to be hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 am

Ambrosia - "Is it that bad to have a little sister?" I ask him laughing.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 am

Flint: "not when she annoys the hell out of me." I snapped.

Rose: I giggled and ruffled his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 am

Ambrosia - "That's a sisters job," I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am

Rose: "Yep!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next