the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 7 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Tara: "Hmmyeah," I said, still worried about his shirt. "I can pay for that," I said, meaning the shirt.

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 7 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Aiden: "if anything, I should pay for your coffee." I smiled, but it didn't smell like coffee for some reason. "Or hot chocolate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Tara: I bit my lip, my face turning a little pink. "Uh...yeah, I don't drink coffee. Don't tell, though, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Omg! You missed it! Fragile was on! Very Happy

Aiden: I pulled my wallet out, and set a five on the counter for the cashier. Tara hadn't paid for it yet. I also ordered a muffin and a coffee for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:35 pm

No, I was here.

Tara: "No, you can't pay for me," I said with a roll of my eyes, but the guy had already taken the money. "I understand paying the other day...kind of...but now - no. How much did your shirt cost?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Aiden: "Don't worry about it. I can always wash it. It's no big deal." I handed the cashier more money as he handed me my muffin and coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Tara: "Well, what are you supposed to wear to work?" I asked and bit my lip worriedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Aiden: "Didn't you hear me earlier? I'm off today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Tara: "Oh...sorry, kinda distracted...home problems...I, for one, have work today, though, so I'll be on my way," I dropped my cup in the trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Aiden: "need me to drive you to the mall?" I asked. Home problems? Wonder what those are about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Tara: "No, I've got a car...I didn't walk here," I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Aiden: "okay then. Let's see if it compares to my Mustang." I smiled, holding the door open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 pm

What door?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm

The door into Starbuck's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

(right, lol, sorry)

Tara: "It's a old convertible, the kind with a tan top that you have to put up by hand," I nodded over to my sky blue 'baby'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Aiden: I assessed the car, walking around it, nodding in approval. "Its a nice car. Dodge charger. Not bad. But its all girly." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Tara: I rolled my eyes. "Well, I am a girl, what did you expect? I want a Jeep someday, but I love this car, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Aiden: "its not a bad car. Id keep it, if I were you, until it croaks. Then id sell it on ebay, and have it fixed up while its on ebay and use the money to buy your jeep. I'm doing that with my Mustang, then buying a Corvette."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Tara: I nodded, even though I was completely lost on what he was saying. It had gotten too technical to me after 'keep it'. I opened my car door, getting ready to hop inside. "See ya, Aiden."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Aiden: "adios amigo." I said, then walked over to my car, getting in on the driver's side. I honked the horn as a goodbye, revved the engine, and drove home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Tara: I sighed and drove to Abercrombie. I had to work practically every waking minute, though my dad had set me back with taking some money the other night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Aiden: when I got home, I went upstairs and pulled off my shirt, tossing it into the laundry. I ran my finger across the thick scar on my chest. A permanent reminder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Tara: I heard some of the other girl clerks talking about the 'cute Hollister guy'. I just smirked, and stayed silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Aiden: I sighed, and flopped onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling, then sat up, clicked my iPod on on my iHome, then stared at the ceiling more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Tara: If I had had Aiden's number I would have called him, and I was sure we would have laughed about the girls. But he hadn't wanted to call me...I frowned and continued to fold clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum