the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 8 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Aiden: I decided to try something. I pulled out Alex Rider, flipping to the part where I stashed the napkin. I pulled out my cell, dialed, and hit the green phone button.

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 8 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Tara: My cell phone buzzed in my pocket, and I glanced down at the number - unrecognized. Hmmm. I ducked behind a shelf and answered quietly. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Aiden: "hey there." I said nonchalantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Tara: "Who is this?" I asked in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Aideen: "I am the mysterious creeper from Starbuck's." I said, trying not to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Tara: "Oh, hey Aiden," I smiled. He was calling me?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Aiden: "dang. I was hoping you wouldn't recognize me." I laughed. "Just thought id let you know that my shirt will survive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Tara: "That's good," I said in amusement, twirling a lock of my hair absently, glad he couldn't see. "...Is that really why you called?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Aiden: "that and I was wondering if you'd like to meet up for lunch." I smiled. She didn't seem evil and murderous. Then again, neither did Cassandra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Tara: "Sure," I grinned. OMG. "What time exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Aiden: "how about 12:30? At Chili's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Tara: I nodded, then realized he couldn't see that through the phone. "Yeah, yeah that sounds good!" I mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Aiden: "okay then. Ill see you then." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Tara: " 'Kay bye," I hung up, suddenly unable to wait until the end of my shift...I had something to look forward to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 am

Aiden: I hung up. "Aiden, what are you doing?!" I groaned aloud. I shouldn't be thinking like this. I had a date with a cute girl. Shut up Aiden. Be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 pm

lol, he's talking to himself xD

Tara: I finished up my shift and slid in my time card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Aiden: I had spent hours listening to music, and I looked over at my clock. Almost time to go. I pulled on a new shirt and left, locking the door behind me. I got in my car, and drove to the restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Tara: I drove to Chili's, feeling a little nervous. I didn't get nervous about boys, not since Jack. Hm. I got out and walked into the restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Aiden: I waited in the car until I saw Tara's girly Charger. I got out and waited inside for her to come in. "Hey there." I greeted her when she entered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Tara: "Hey," I smiled as the host person led us to a table. I usually hated restaurants like this - with bars in them. They were so loud and obnoxious...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Aiden: "hope you don't mind the restaurant choice. First thing that came to mind, no idea why." I said as I sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Tara: "Nope," I lied. Though, I really didn't care since I was with Aiden. Ew, that sounded goopy, but I meant...it should be about who you're here with, not what place it is, right? I glanced over the menu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Aiden: "so how was Abercrombie? Spy any cute actresses for me?" I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Tara: "Not actresses, but all the girls that work there keep talking about the 'cute Hollister guy'," I rolled my eyes, then half-joked. "I have their numbers if you want them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Aiden: "nah. I want an actress." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum