the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 6 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:09 am

Aiden: "silly girl, echos are epic." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 6 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:11 am

Tara: "They may be epic but they remind me of horror movies. Where they're some kind of crazy pyscho lurking in the shadows getting ready to stab the main character," I shivered, moving just a tad bit closer to Aiden. "I just weirded myself out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:13 am

Aiden: I shook my head. "Need me to walk you home? Or drive, since I brought my car?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:16 am

Tara: "If it's not too much trouble," I said slowly and warily, I didn't want to be a burden, but I couldn't go home alone in this dark creepiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 am

Aiden: "course not. Just give me directions, and ill have you there quickly." I led her to the employee garage, where my 1967 black ford mustang was parked. Cassandra's family refused to pay my medical bills when my parents sued them, so they bought me the car instead. Also, they forked over the remaining amount of our winnings. I unlocked the car, then unlockedd the rest of the doors from the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:25 am

Tara: "Nice car. My parents had a mustang, but then my dad crashed it one time on a drive to New York," I rolled my eyes, slipping in on the passenger side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 am

Aiden: "thanks. I know it smells like pot, but that's because its been to Woodstock. I don't smoke."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 am

Tara: I hadn't even noticed, so I looked at him like he had three heads for a second "Good to know...Uh, my address is (too lazy to come up with one)."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 am

Aiden: "I know where that is." I said, then pulled out of the garage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 am

Tara: I crossed my arms as he drove, keeping myself warm. It also made me safe from creepers. "Do you live nearby or something? Or you're just familiar with the city...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Aiden: "I have a friend who lives nearby. You cold?" I said, seeing out of the corner of my eye her crossing her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Tara: "Oh really?" I said dully. "And no, I'm fine..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Aiden: I turned the heat on anyway. "Yeah, I do." Cassandra lived around here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Tara:"Who? Maybe I know them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Aiden: "she moved awhile ago." In theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Tara: "Oh," I shrugged. I still might know her, I thought, but didn't say out loud. We got to my street, and my eyes wandered to the house next door. Jack's house, my ex best friend. The one who had broken my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Aiden: I stopped in front of the house. "This it?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Tara: "Yup, thanks for the ride. See ya...around," I smiled and slid out of the car, walking up the path to our front door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Aiden: I lingered a little, waiting to make sure she got in ok. I pulled the car out of park, then drove home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Tara: I sighed, not happy to be home. My father yelled at me some more, and I cried myself to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Aiden: I got home, and ignored my family as I retreated upstairs to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Tara: Next day I had the early shift, so I stopped by Starbucks before going to Abercrombie. I ordered a hot chocolate, but had them mark it as a coffee. People would think I was immature if they knew I didn't drink coffee, so I pretended I did. Hot chocolate just had a better flavor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Haha, ikr? Cocoa pwns.

Aiden: I was up at 9am, then drove to Starbucks. Tara was there apparently, so I snuck up behind her and said "fancy seeing you here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Yup. xD lol

Tara: "Is that your special greeting for me?" I jumped at his voice, and spun around to face him. My lid wasn't on quite tight enough, and all the hot chocolate spewed out, onto Aiden's shirt. My mouth gaped. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm a really huge klutz."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Aiden: I laughed. "No worries. I don't have work today, and my house isn't too far from here. Thought id grab breakfast since my folks are working and I'm too lazy to make my own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum