the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 10 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Aiden: "so its coincidence that Claire's, Coldstone, and cheap start with C?"

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 10 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Yes! Luke and Rose just kissed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 pm

I know, lol. I've been reading along xD

Tara: "Aiden doesn't start with C," I pointed out, then realized how overly flirty that sounded. SHIT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Lol.

Aiden: "oh?" I said, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "So you like A, but you don't like C. You have completely corrupted the coolness of the contemporary alphabet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Tara: "Uh...sorry?" I said, not getting what he just said. How was the alphabet cool to begin with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Aiden: I laughed. "I was using a bunch of C words, silly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Tara: "Oh," I broke into a grin. "Guess I'm a little slow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Aiden: "yes, yes you are. But your slowness is adorable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Tara: I blushed lightly, and thankfully our food came just then, so I didn't have to reply. Ugh. Now I had to eat this soup and salad...I blew on a spoonful of soup and ate it. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 am

Aiden: steak. Yum. I picked up my knife and fork and dug in. I popped the first slice of the meat in my mouth and chewed. Delicious.

Now I want steak.... lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 am

Tara: Ew he was eating meat. Ew. To think I had every liked the stuff. Gross. I tried to stomach the soup and salad but couldn't. The soup had weird seasonings, and the salad had a crap load of preservatives. I stood up. "Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," I hurried to the ladie's room.

lol xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 am

Aiden: she had a weird look on her face before she left. Was she okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

Tara: I threw up the disgusting food, then wiped my face. I grabbed a mint from the front to get rid of the throwup aftertaste then returned to the table. "I'm back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 am

Aiden: "you okay? You looked sick earlier." I said, frowning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 am

Tara: "Yeah, I'm...just fine," I said, and took a sip of rootbeer. The only safe part of what I had ordered. Ewey salad and soup...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am

Aiden: "you sure? Do I need to take you home?" I asked, concerned. I had finished my steak while she was gone, so I was halfway through my potatoes. I put another forkful in my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Tara: "No, really I'm fine," I smiled reassuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Aiden: I raise an eyebrow, but sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Tara: "I'd tell you if I wasn't feeling good," I said, wondering why he was being so weird about it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Aiden: "you finished?" I asked, even though she had barely touched it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Tara: "Yeah." I nodded and the waiter came over with the bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Aiden: I grabbed the little folder before she could, checked everything, and slid my blue Visa inside it, handing it to the waiter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Tara: I bit my lip, I hated when people paid for me. It made me feel like I owed them..."I'll pay you back eventually...you'll see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Aiden: "no payment in monetary form needed. My treat." I said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Tara: Throwing up is a real treat. But I smiled, anyway. "Alright. Wait, no "monetary" payment? Did you want some other kind?" I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum