the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 9 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Tara: "Good luck with that," I said absentmindedly, just then the waitress came over and asked for our drink orders. "uh...root beer, please."

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 9 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Aiden: "Dr. Pepper please." I said, eyeing my menu. Mmm steak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Tara: "What are you getting?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Aiden: "steak, I think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Tara: I nodded slowly. I was a vegetarian. I'd probably just get french fries...but my dad said that was weird to just get those. Hm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Aiden: "what are you getting?" I asked her, setting down the menu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Tara: "Hmm, I don't know," I lied. What was normal date food? I hadn't been on one in such a long time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Aiden: "their potato soup is pretty good. You could do a soup and salad." Girls liked that, didn't they??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Tara: Ew, I hated soup. And salad. I felt like such a food fail..."Yeah, that's what I'll do. Good suggestion." I lied. I'd just stomach the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Aiden: whew. Thank god she didn't think I was calling her fat. She was just fine on that front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

lol xD

Tara: The waiter came and we ordered. "Uh...soup and salad, please." Blech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Aiden: "and an 8oz steak and mashed potatoes, medium rare." I said, collecting our menus and handing them to the waiter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Tara: "So...skateboarded lately?" I asked, trying to make conversation. I played with the edge of my paper placemat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Aiden: "not really. Been a little busy. But I'm going this weekend with Sean." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Tara: "Who's Sean?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Aiden: "my best friend."

Oh dear..... so many emails..... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:41 pm

emails? what?

Tara: "Oh...does he work at the mall, too?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Aiden: "no. Poor guy got a job at Coldstone." I laughed.

I have to go through my emails. So many...... D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Tara: "Blech, I hate Coldstone. Their ice cream is gross."

Oh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Aiden: "yeah, I've had better." I said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Tara: "So Sean and you skateboard together, and he works at Coldstone," I said obviously. "Hmmm." I felt like I was being a bore. GREAT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Aiden: "yep. Now enough about me. What do you do, who do you do it with, and where does heshit work?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Tara: "That's what she said," I muttered, marking his sentence as 'dirty'. "Um...I act, with my friend Gabriella, and she works at Claire's, disgustingly enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Aiden: I laughed. "You don't like Claire's, and you don't like Coldstone. Do you have something against stores that start with. C?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Tara: "No, I have something against stores that sell cheap stuff. Cheap-tasting ice cream and cheap-looking accessories," I shrugged and took a sip of root beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum