the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 2 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Reply to Tara...?

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 2 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Right above Zy's comment to Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Whoops Razz

Tara: "I was kidding," I rolled my eyes. People didn't seem to get my humor. "What store do you work at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Aiden: "Hollister." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Tara: I smirked. "That's funny...I work at Abercrombie. You fit the whole "beach" theme, though. I'd probably need blonde hair for that," I said, fingering a strand of my dark hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Aiden: "small world. Actually, now that I think about it, I think I've seen you around the food court." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Tara: "Maybe," I shrugged, sliding down out of the tree, leaving behind my bag and my book. "Are you trying to get on a bag?"

^She's talking about getting on a Hollister bag. All the clerks in Abercrombie and Hollisters are models. After they work a certain amount of time, they can try and become a bag model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Aiden: "nah. That's for the hot men." I laughed.

Gtg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Tara: "I th-"I cut off. This guy was hot, what was he talking about? "So...what's your name?"

Aw, will you be back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Aiden: "my name is Aiden. What's yours?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Tara: "Tara...nice to meet you," I said, feeling weirdly formal saying that. At least I didn't try to shake his hand or something nerdy like that. I nodded at his skateboard. "I use to do that, before it was uncool to be a tomboy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Aiden: "I have a car, but I thought id be eco friendy and use this for a day." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Tara: "Good choice," I smiled. I was always trying to do little things like that to save the environment. But Aiden didn't look the type. Maybe I should quit stereotyping people. I turned back and grabbed my bag, sliding the book in. Ew, I probably looked frumpy carrying a stupid bag like this one. I should think about the possiblility of meeting someone cute - I glanced at Aiden - next tim I think I can get away with an ugly bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Aiden: I looked at the messenger bag. "Cool bag. Very... oh what's that word that girls use? Chic?" I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Tara: I blushed a little. "Not really...I don't like it that much..." Lie. But he was probably just being nice, and I didn't want to look like a loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Aiden: "seriously. Its unique and epic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Tara: "Epic? Hey, that's my word," I grinned. I used the word 'epic' all the time. Weird that a complete stranger would use it. I glanced at my cellphone - I was supposed to be home soon. "Uh...I gotta go...see you at the mall...maybe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Aiden: "sure. When's your next shift?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Tara: "Um, Saturday," I said, wondering why he was asking. Was he going to stalk me? Creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Aiden: "wanna meet up at the food court afterward?" I asked. I hoped I wasn't being too straightforward, or taking it too fast, but she was pretty. But I couldn't let myself get too close. Last time... I cringed inside, thinking of the last and very last girl I dated. Thank god she was locked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Tara: "Sure?" I answered, even though it came out almost like a question. "My shift ends at 3."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Aiden: "ok. Ill meet you at the food court." I smiled, then jumped on my skateboard, pushed off, and rolled away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Tara: I smiled to myself as I walked back home, glancing back at his retreating figure once. I got home and ran up to my room to tell my friends. Not that I didn't get out much, I was actually going to tell them how odd it was to be randomly asked out. In a good way.

Next day? It can be Saturday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Tara: I folded some shirts, obsessively checking my watch every few minutes. At 3 'o clock sharp I hurried to take off my headset-thing and swiped my employee card. Then I slipped into one of the dressing rooms really quick to make sure I looked alright. I wore denim skinny jeans, a green laced-tank, and my hair was straightened flat. Plus, I had a bunch of makeup on, part of the Abercrombie requirements - a uniform completely from their store, and a pretty face. Then I took a deep breath and walked to the food court.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum