the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 3 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Aiden: I had worn some denim cargo pants, a blue Hollister shirt, and my favorite Vans. I was sitting at a table in the food court with a couple milkshakes I had bought, both chocolate, as she walked to the food court. I waved her over, smiling.

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 3 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Tara: "Hey," I smiled, sitting down across from him. I hoped I didn't look fake with all the stuff I was wearing. I liked Abercrombie, but not as much as you'd think considering the outfit. "Uh...what's up?" These days, we said 'Hey, what's up?' to Abercrombie customers. Still wasn't broken of that routine, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Aiden: "nothing much. That chocolate shake is for you, if you want it. Wasn't sure what you liked, so I picked the one thing that most people like." I said, pointing to the cup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Tara: "Oh, thanks," I smiled, and took a sip of it. I absolutely LOVE chocolate, so he had chosen right. But I felt weird about him buying it for me. No wait, he probably wanted me to pay him for it. DUH. Stupid me. I pulled out my wallet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Aiden: "don't worry about it. I asked you here, I bought it. I'm not playing Coffee Girl here." I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Tara: "Well," I hesitated. "Well, okay...how long have you been working for Hollister?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Aiden: "hmm.... six months?" I said, doing the math in my head. "How long have you worked at Abercrombie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Tara: "Only a couple months, didn't need the money until the summer," I shrugged. "What school do you go to, not Ridgefield? I think I would have noticed you."

(Let's assume it's summer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Aiden: "ah. I go to Fairview." Thank god she didn't recognize me from the papers from last year, or the news. Stupid Cassandra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Tara: "What year?" I asked, trying not to let there be any awkward pauses. Aiden looked about my age...about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Aiden: "I'm about to be a senior."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Tara: "Oh...I'm almost a junior," But that wasn't a big deal, right? "Do you play any sports? Besides skateboarding, if that's even a sport."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Aiden: "a little bit of surfing, some volleyball, sand soccer. Beachy things." Except I was out of practice because of all that time in the hospital with my lung...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Tara: I raised my eyebrows "Surfing is cool. But volleyball?" I held back a laugh. "That's, like, a girl sport!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Aiden: "hey, guys can play too. Its a mixed sport. Volleyball is more manly than SOFTBALL." I said, disgusted. "The ball is the size of a human head. Its as if the girls can't see a regular baseball!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Tara: "Yeah, I hate softball but I love baseball. Not watching, playing. I can't stand watching sports," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Aiden: oh my god. She was a sports nut. No Aiden. Remember what happened last time? Back off. No fantasies. "That's cool. I don't think ive ever seen a girl play regular baseball."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Tara: "Yeah, well I'm not on a team or anything. Drama takes up most of my time," I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Aiden: "ah. You're a thespian." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Tara: I laughed lightly. "Yeah, I've been acting since I was six...wait, you don't think that's geeky do you?" I trailed off with a slight frown. Some people though actors were weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Aiden: "no way. Acting is cool, and most actresses are hot chicks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Tara: I smiled, a slight blush coming to my cheeks. "Most?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Rosalie Swan wrote:Rose: I looked at the guy. He was the one who was sitting on the edge earlier. "Just coffee covered. And the skater boy who crashed into me paid me back. I suppose I'm alright." I frowned.

Zy: I nodded and smiled a tiny bit. "I'm Zy," I said. "Do you have other clothes?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Aiden: "there are a few I can think of. Charlize Theron, for example."

Rose: "my name's Rose. And no, I don't. Not with me, anyway. At home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Tara: "Never heard of her," I said, feeling stupid. What if she was really famous?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum