the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fountain

2 posters

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Fountain - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fountain

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Carla: I would, believe me I would.

Avril: "There you are," I said annoyedly. Clara had taken forever getting out here to the car, I was impatient. I pointed to the back seat, both for her to sit, and dump the books.

Carla: I dropped the books, rubbing my arms where they had made red welts. I climbed into the backseat, littered with Marcus' cigarette buds, and Avril's fashion magazines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

night jacky!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm

(Night, Jack! And what should we do now?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:59 pm

I dunno. :/ Are we stuck?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 pm

It's just that they're in the car and mine are...everywhere. Where should they meet up?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

maybe mine could talk to Armand? Or Clara gets sick of being watched by hawks, and goes out of the house to study, at the cafe or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Sure, that'll work.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Avril: I tapped my fingers impatiently on our kitchen table, in the giant LeVoy mansion. "Clara, have you found anything yet?" I had to work to keep my voice level. This was taking an eternity!

Clara: "No, Avril, I'm still looking."

Avril: I waited a few minutes. "How about now?"

Clara: "Nope."

Avril: I waited a few seconds. "And now?"

Clara: I slammed my book shut. "That's it! I'm going out to study, I'll be back in a couple hours."

Marcus: "If you don't come back, we'll know where to find you," I threatened ominously.

Clara: I gulped and nodded, then piled the books into my bicycle basket, and rove wobbily to a cafe. I unloaded my books and somehow managed to open the door, then slipped inside and found an open table. Near a redhead and a guy. I paid them little attention and opened a book.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Armand: If I thought the guy was done, I was wrong. "Hey, bastard!" My eyes widen a bit at the word. "You deaf? What's goin' on with this whole fountain of youth thing?" I stand up from my seat and people instantly look up, smelling a fight. Sometimes people need to know when to shut the hell up and look away. "I already told you," I say calmly. "I don't know what you're talking about. If you wouldn't mind not talking about my family..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Clara: My head snapped up when I heard 'fountain of youth'. Was this guy looking for it, too? I slipped off my sweater and covered the rest of my books with it, to hide what the titles were. I was sure Avril and Marcus would be pissed if someone else found something out from one of our books.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Armand: The guy snorts. "So, where is it then? You got it fixed up in your fancy house? It'd be the icing on the cake for a man like your father." I frown and tug at my hay again. More than anything, I want to beat this guy to a bloody pulp and call it a day. But even if I thought I could take him, now definately isn't the time. "Maybe you should just go back to your coffee, sir," I say finally. "You're causing a scene. I already told you: my family and I have nothing to do with the rumors."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Clara: I watched the scene unfold. I wondered what family he belonged to. The rumors had been mostly circulationg around the...my eyes widened. Was I meeting the second St. Jane brother?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Armand: When the man finally quiets down, I sigh and start stirring my coffee. When I notice a girl staring, I frown. Guess I did kind of screw up her studying. "Sorry about that," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Clara: "It's okay," I said quietly and looked down as if returning to my reading. I would have asked who he was, what that guy was talking about, what family he came from. But asking those sorts of questions often resulted in people asking them back, and I was sure I'd get in trouble with my sibs if I disclosed much.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am

Ugh, gtg for the night. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 am

night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 pm

PavoLights wrote:Armand: I just needed to wait for the rain to let up. Then I'd be golden. "Nah, I'm good," I say. "I'm just waiting for the rain to stop, really. People will be people, y'know?"

Rose: "suit yourself." I said. Damn. So much for socializing with a celeb. Fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Armand: I take out the napkin I'd gotten with my coffee and start drawing. Let's see... As of now, there's no reason why the fountain should be in America. While it doesn't mean I can a whole continent off the list just yet, our searching needs to find a place of focus. That explored guy did a lot of research on it, but ended up in Florida. Is it possible that that's where the castle is? Or else I could be relying on the notes of a madman.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Rose: I noticed him drawing on a napkin out of the corner of my eye. I fished a notebook out of my bag, ripped out a page, and passed it to him. "Here. Napkins suck for writing."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Armand: I absentmindedly thank her and continue to draw. Florida is a place I definately need to check, as well as the Mediteranean- Greece, Otsly, Egypt. Countries from which the myth started. But what about the pieces themselves? They could be anywhere... "Um, sir..." says a waitress. I wake from my thoughts and look down at the table. Somewhere along the wag, I'd started to draw a replica of a world map on the table. I curse and start trying to wipe it off with my arm, to no avail.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Clara: I smirked slightly in amusement over the top of the book. Not only had the guy just probably gotten himself kicked out, but I now knew his secrets. I sat back in my chair and returned to 'reading'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Rose: I laugh slightly. "Need more paper?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Armand:I curse and start trying to help the woman. "I-I'm sorry, I was just-" "Oh my gosh, still'll never come out," she sighs. "My boss is gonna kill me!" "I'm really sorry, miss! I don't know what came over me!" She sighs and puts her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry, really sorry to do this to you, but I think you need to leave. You're causing a lot of trouble."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Clara: I arched an eyebrow up at the two, still holding back the urge to laugh. Was this really the second St. Jane? He was so...different, from his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Rose: I stood up, gathering my laptop. "Sarah, can I get a coffee to go?" I asked the waitress. I was there so frequently I knew everyone by name. Sarah nodded, and went to make the coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum