the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fountain

2 posters

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Fountain - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fountain

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Armand: The woman looks pretty pissed, so I just rub my neck and nod. Gathering up my things, I pick up my phone and look at Marlo's text. Now what should I tell her? I can't just meet her at the country club; that place is way worse than the cafe. Grimacing a bit at the thought, I pull ny hood over my head and with one last apologetic look to the waitress, walk out.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Rose: I leave a five on the counter, grab my coffee and follow after him. "Hey!" I called after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Armand: Hm... Maybe Florida, then Spain, then the Meditteranean, sink into Africa and if we still haven't found it, South America? Although maybe I should go there after Florida instead of at the end. When I hear someone calling me, I turn around and try to look through the rain. Have the paparazzi finally found me? "Um...hey?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Clara: I rolled my eyes as the girl ran after him. Did they even know each other? Someone was a little desperate. I never chased after boys, I had no interest in the department. Too many other things to do with my life. Mostly, studying for Avril and Marcus. I sighed and returned to my reading once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm

PavoLights wrote:Armand: Hm... Maybe Florida, then Spain, then the Meditteranean, sink into Africa and if we still haven't found it, South America? Although maybe I should go there after Florida instead of at the end. When I hear someone calling me, I turn around and try to look through the rain. Have the paparazzi finally found me? "Um...hey?"

Rose: ok, I had his attention. But crap, I had nothing to say. I jogged up to him. "You pissed off Sarah back there." I laughed.

Gtg.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Armand: I blink. "I don't really know who Sarah is... But if you mean the waitress then I honestly didn't mean to." I frown and scratch my head beneath my hat. I'm notorious for doing that when I'm thinking. Some people think out loud, I draw. "It just kinda happens sometimes."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Marcus: "Well look who it is," I sneered as Avril and I walked down the street, on the hunt for Clara. I had been sneering at the little guy, one I recognized from papers: the other brother. Of the St. Jane's, of course.

Avril: "Where's your brother? Oh that's right, off insulting ladies," I snarled as we came to the boy. I had never particularly liked the St. Jane family, though I wore their jewelry because it was trendy.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Armand: I frown a bit as I see the LeVoys. What would Matteo do if he were me? Probably have some comment about how they look making fun of a sick kid. But then again, I'm not Matteo. "Oh, hey," I say evenly, ignoring everything else they'd said. "Pretty bad day for a walk, huh? What brings you guys out?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Marcus: "Our sister," I growled, and just then Clara stumbled out, carrying her stack of books.

Avril: There she was, the little brat.

Clara: I glanced over at Marcus and Avril, talking to the guy from the coffee shop. The other St. Jane.

Marcus: "You've been longer than a couple hours," I tapped my watch on my wrist.

Clara: "Sorry, time flies fast when you're having fun," I said sarcastically.

Avril: "Enough of your sass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm

ugh, sorry g2g >.<
So much for...well you know.
I'll bbl!! Don't start any cat fights while my characters aren't able to respond, please. That means, please don't anyone start bitching to them while they can't talk back. 'Kay?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Gotcha! See ya later!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 pm

PavoLights wrote:Armand: I blink. "I don't really know who Sarah is... But if you mean the waitress then I honestly didn't mean to." I frown and scratch my head beneath my hat. I'm notorious for doing that when I'm thinking. Some people think out loud, I draw. "It just kinda happens sometimes."

Rose: I laugh lightly. "I know you didn't mean to. But ill tell Frank you didn't mean to. He'll listen to me. But if you need to draw on a table, my table needs some sprucing up. Its a piece of shit." Only thing I could afford.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Armand: "Its ok, the waitress is the one you need to worry about, not me. She'll probably get in trouble for that." I fix my hat again as the rain gets a little harder. "And I don't normally try to draw on tables..." I get in trouble a lot for that.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Rose: "I don't see how she would. Frank's the manager. I can sweet talk him into leaving her alone. Anyway, was the map for the Fountain of Youth bullshit that's been flying around? You've tempted me into looking. Great story idea." I said dreamily.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Armand: ...Shit. "Yea, my imagination tends to run away with me sometimes," I say evenly. "I mean it's a cute story for a rainy day. But it's just a myth, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Rose: "well, if you're really /that/ curious about it, my apartment is lined with books. I have so many stacks, I have a mini labrynth. I definitely have something on the Fountain of Youth. More stuff than the library."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Armand: If I go with her, it'll only spread the word. For all I know, this could end up in the tabloids tomorrow. Besides, I need to stay somewhere Marlo can find me. "Nah, I'm good," I say. "Like I said, I was only doing that because ai got bored. I do the same thing during hospital visits."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Rose: "hospital visits…?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Armand: "You must not read too many magazines," I say. "I'm HIV positive although the doctors are trying to say it's fill blown AIDS now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Rose: "oh my god. That's terrible." Poor guy.... I frowned. Almost wanted to hug him. But that would be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Armand: I shrug. "No, it's common. It's not like I'm the only person whose got it in the whole world. It just happens." Although Matteo's reaction to the AIDS bit was way worse.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Rose: "I know it happens to other people but... its horrible. I don't understand why nature would create something like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Armand: I frown. "Nature isn't all pretty flowers and beauty. In fact, things like this are what make nature beautiful, believe it or not. If nature was wonderful all the time, it wouldn't be nature. It'd be Hollywood."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Rose: I nodded. "Doesn't change the fact that it and cancer suck." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Armand: I shrug. Like I said, it happens. Why is everyone mire freaked out about this than I am? Well, except for Dante. But it's not like he's ever cared that much anyway. My phone buzzes and I check it. "One hour, rain or shine.-Marlo."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum