the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fountain

2 posters

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Fountain - Page 20 Empty Re: The Fountain

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Rose: I decided to go for a walk. I grabbed my keys and my driver's liscense from my bag, along with my credit card, and left the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Armand: I blush and pull my hat down a bit as the girl Matteo'd called for me stops kissing my neck when the house comes into view. I'd insisted that I didn't need a date, but Mat seems intent on me having "a good time." When Pete comes to unlock the door, we walk out into the blinding flash of cameras and A lister smiles. Matteo smirks and doesn't bother posing for pictures. He's up at the door in seconds calling after me and...whoever it was he'd called for me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Rose: I had walked for ages when I came across the party. The guy from the cafe was exiting the car that had just pulled in. I sigh. He had some chick draped all over him. I was going to take the money from this book and fly to Chicago, or New York maybe. I didn't belong here. I wasn't an actress, or a supermodel. I was boring old me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Rachel: "Hey look it's Ben -" I hissed to Meredith, about to wave. But then I noticed he was here with some girl and frowned. "Well then..."

Meredith: "I told you he didn't like you, Rachel." I rolled my eyes and tugged her deeper into the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

(@Rose, if you're looking for a way to get her involved; why not have her sneak in? It's not like it's invite only or anything.)

Matteo: I crack my hands and head over to the bar with Armand. "Yea, we'll take one of everything you've got, plus a bottle of vodka." My brother laughs as all the drinks get carted in front of us and grabs the vodka. Before I can get anything, I practically get tackled by some body builder guy. "Rizzo!" I yell. "Matt!" he yells back.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm

She's not dressed nice enough. Lol, but okay. Smile

Rose: a lightbulb went off in my head. It was tricky, yet brilliant. Glad I at least decided to clean myself up beforehand. I was going to sneak in the party, just for the hell of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Clara: I walked around the edge of the party, in a slow circle. I didn't like to dance, or flirt, or...socialize, really. Though I knew how to do all those things. Yes, the introverted Clara knew how to flirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Rose: I had to get by the cameras first. Paparazzi. Blech. I was so thin though, I slipped past them easily, then I was home free. I walked inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Rachel: "EW, who is that?"I grimaced, as some girl walked by (Rose).

Meredith: I shrugged and took a sip of a drink I'd gotten, specially dyed pink for me. "Either a celeb coming back from rehab or...an uninvited."

Rachel: My eyes widened. "Like the movie?!"

Meredith: I rolled my eyes. "No, dumbass. Like not an A-Lister."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 pm

(They aren't dressed up or anything. It's like the generic crazy ass teen party. With rich kids.)

Armand: "Hey, you guys stayin' around long?" asks Rizzo. After downing a few gulps of vodka, I wipe my mouth and nod. It was hella better than being at home anyway. Everything starts to blur a bit and Rizzo laughs. "Goid, cuz I got an announcement that'll blow your socks off!" "You're pregnant?" asks Matteo. Rizzo playfully punches his arm and my brother winces a bit. "You wish, asshole. "
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Rose: it was best to dodge the center and hang along the edge, given the way I was dressed in old navy jeans and a tshirt instead of Dolce and Gabana mini skirts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Clara: I watched Avril and Marcus, mingling with important, famous and - most importantly - rich people. Always trying to make connections. I leaned against a wall, already wishing I could go home. Why had Avril made me come?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Matteo: Suddenly, the music cuts off. Rizzo grins and heads to the stage, grabbing the mike from the DJ. "Ladies and gents," he says with a smirk. "I bet you all are wondering why I decided to throw a party on such a random night."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Rachel: "Because parties are fun!" I giggled, though no one heard above their own murmuring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Rose: I looked up at the bulky guy. Hm.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Matteo: Rizzo grins into the mic. "This is a celebration. Because today I've officially decided to look for the Fountain of Youth." My eyes widen and I nearly do a spit take as the crowd's murmuring gets louder. My hand clutches onto the side of the bar as Armand and I give eachother a sideways glance. The bastard! "You may think I'm mad," he says. "But I assure you I've never been saner."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Rose: course he was looking for it. Hollywoods latest obsession. Botox was so yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Meredith: My jaw dropped. That was our idea! The Fountain of Youth belonged to the Glade family - we were descendants of Aphrodite!

Avril: My wine glass dropped from my hand, shattering on the ground. "What did he just say?" I hissed to Marcus.

Marcus: I was frozen in place and didn't answer.

Clara: Amusement shone in my eyes, maybe now Avril and Marcus would give up, and I'd be off the hook?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Armand: He was gonna be looking too? He must be pretty cocky, the way he's just announcing it like this. I hide my smirk behind another gulp of vodka. So, Marlo and I'd be getting some competetion then? Sounds like fun to me. "And anyone who wishes to join the effort will be rewarded handsomely. Because in this race, you are either with me or against me. Which is why I'm offering a large amount of money to anyone with information about the Fountain." He tosses something up in the air and catches it. A piece. "I assure you you'd be picking the winning side."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Rose: I stepped forward. "Ill help you." I called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Rachel: "We have informat-" Meredith's hand clamped over my mouth.

Meredith: I said through a pasted on smile. "No we don't, as far as these people know! They don't know we already have a...."

Avril: "Money?" I glanced at Marcus and he shook his head, meaning it wasn't worth it. finding the fountain would be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Matteo: My eyes slide to the LeVoys in the corner. First them and bow Rizzo, huh? Well fuck it. I don't care how many pieces they have; I'm going to find the fountain first. I down my last shot and nod at Armand. "Hey, just realized I need to talk to Dante about something important. Sorry kid, I'll meet you back at the house." Armand looks a little hurt, but he shakes his head and grins. I frown nonetheless. "See you there then," he says. "Promise I won't get too drunk."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Hehe, I just came up with a plan...but how to get it to work? Hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh gosh...lol. Need me to do anything?
PavoLights
PavoLights