the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fountain

2 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Fountain - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fountain

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Exactly! I'm so happy I'm not the one with the most charries anymore! Very Happy
Where do you want them?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Hmmm I don't really know. They'd never go to a library...maybe McDonald's? Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

actually, they'd do well in a mall or something...but no one's characters are at a place like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Hm... I could have Marlo over there, but she was planning to meet Armand... Maybe they could e at the country club and she hasn't left yet? She'd be putting on her disguise so it'd be suspicious.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Nah, McDonald's works. Hehe. I have a little bit planned for them there actually, so it'll work. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh gosh. Want to post first? Marlo's seared as some red head punk girl with a black jacket, in case you need to know that.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:59 pm

kk hang on
And lol, I just realized this is my second set of twins. I love twins *swoons*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Rachel: "I'll have, like, a big mac, a large Dr. Pepper, a medium fry, and a large McFlurry...please," I tacked on manners as an afterthought as I ordered.

Meredith: I slapped Rachel's arm, though not enough to hurt. "Are you crazy? Do you know how many calories are in soda alone? Not to mention that heart attack-in-a-bun, and that sugary disgustingness."

Rachel: "I'm, like, skinny! I can, you know, run it off later!" I whined, my perfect pink lips breaking into a pout.

Meredith: "Skinny? Have you taken a look at your ass lately?" I hissed, glaring at her barely-there butt. We were both size 00s, models after all.

Rachel: "Are you saying I'm getting...chunky?!" My eyes widened.

Meredith: "Well..." I grimaced, then nodded sympathetically.

Rachel: I let out a small screech and turned back to the cashier. "Make that, like, a diet coke...that's all."

Meredith: "And a side of fries," I chimed in, to a dirty look from Rachel. I smirked. "My skinny jeans aren't the ones that have been getting tight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Marlo: I brush a piece of bright red hair out of my face as I listen to the girls' bickering. They couldn't be much younger than me, and yet I feel like I could e their mother. I only order a cup of ice and go to sit down, pulling my hood a bit more over my head. I feel like I know them, too. From a party maybe? A fashion show?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm

I hate to do this to you, but gtg for the night.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Meredith: We paid and found a table near a window, Rachel was claustrophobic, so she needed to be near a door or an opening most times.

Rachel: "Hey, don't we, like, know -" Meredith slapped a hand over my mouth, and my eyes widened in question.

Meredith: "Don't be rude! It's very likely we've seen her - she's probably famous. Drop it," I dropped my hand from Rachel's mouth, and she nodded in understanding. Sometimes it felt like I was her older sister, instead of her twin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:22 pm

aw night :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Marlo: The doors open and Armand finally walks in, his trademark hat peaking out from beneath his hood. He gives me a small nod before heading to the line. The girls keep talking behind me, and I realize they're they're talking about me. Better make thus quick.

Matteo: There's still a few things I need to look up, so I head back to the reference area and continue to look around. If I onky I could find out who created the fountain in the first place...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Rachel: "Ooh, he's cute," I cooed as a guy walked in.

Meredith: I rolled my eyes. "You think anything that breathes is cute!"

Rachel: "Just look, he's so mysterious with his hat pulled down," I said dreamily, Meredith face palmed herself. I half-stood. "I think I'll go talk to him..."

Meredith: I grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. "NO! He'd think you were creepy, dear."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Armand: "A number five, some sprite, and some barbeque sauce?" The cashier nods and plops the greasy food down on a tray a few minutes later. I grab it and try not to make eye contact with anyone. I start heading towards Marlo when I see a couple of twins behind her. Damn, I've heard about them before.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:39 pm

*waves*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

I posted.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Rachel: "He looked at us," I mumbled happily to Meredith.

Meredith: "Ugh, really? Now it'd be creepy if we didn't talk to him," I sighed. Rachel could be so unstrategic. I wrote something on my hand with a mini sharpie I had in my pocket, and flashed it at Rachel. Don't mention the fountain. If I didn't warn her, knowing Rachel, she'd spill all our secrets to this guy within the first five minutes.

Rachel: I nodded qiuckly, then stood up with a grin and walked over to the guy's table. "Hello there."

Meredith: I rolled my eyes and followed her, though I was usually the leader, and pulled out my pink - it matched the color of the sharpie - nail file. I carried little pink things everywhere I went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm

PavoLights wrote:Marlo: The doors open and Armand finally walks in, his trademark hat peaking out from beneath his hood. He gives me a small nod before heading to the line. The girls keep talking behind me, and I realize they're they're talking about me. Better make thus quick.

Matteo: There's still a few things I need to look up, so I head back to the reference area and continue to look around. If I onky I could find out who created the fountain in the first place...

Rose: all this talk about the Fountain of Youth made me curious. I didn't have much informational books, so I walked to the reference section. The cute guy from earlier was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Armand: I frown a bit as they come over. "Um... Hey," I say. Does everyone feel like making a courtesy call just because I haven't been out in awhile? Now definately isn't the time. But manners forces me to stand there abd smile sheepishly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Meredith: "Told you he'd think you were creepy," I sang out to Rachel, not even trying for subtlety. She gave me a small glare, then whipped her blonde head back to the guy.

Rachel: I smiled and twirled a lock of my hair around my finger. "I like your hat."

Marlo reminds me a little of Aro.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Matteo: Greek mythology was out. It told me nothing I dIdn't already know. I start skimming the shelves, my eyes narrow in thought. Is there something I'm just not seeing?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Rose: I walk in front of him to the encyclopedias. They might have something. "A... b-c... d-e... f!" I muttered, grabbing the boring brown book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum