the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fountain

2 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Fountain - Page 14 Empty Re: The Fountain

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 pm

(Really? Hm, never thought about it. And is your person (sorry, I keep forgetting her name. >.<) still going to fight with Matteo over the book?)

Armand: "Thanks?" I say, although it comes out more like a question. While I'm normally cool with girls flirting with me, I'll never get to talk to Marlo at this rate. She nonchalantly continues to sip her water, pretending to be completely oblivious.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm

(Clara? I haven't decided...I'm not sure that she has the fight in her to do that, like her siblings do...Rose's character can if you want, that's more up her alley)

Rachel: "Your welcome!" I beamed.

Meredith: I groaned softly and grabbed Rachel's arm. "Come on, let's go."

Rachel: I held out my other hand to the guy, the wrong one for shaking, though I insisted to Meredith that it was the correct hand one once when we argued over it. "I'm Rachel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes!!! *agrees* ^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:09 pm

(Eh, it's whatever.)

Matteo: I snatch a book from the shelves and start flipping through it. I hadn't noticed this before, and for good reason too. It's cracked and practically falling apart in my hands and part of me can't help but wonder why the librarians haven't thrown it out yet. I snap it closed and put it on my pile of books.

Armand: I shake her hand despite her sister trying to pull her away. "I'm... Afraid my ride's gonna leave me if I don't go," I say with a small, innocent smile.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Rachel: "That's a weird name!" I laughed stupidly.

Meredith: "That's his way of saying he's not interested, honey," I said, not bothering to whisper it in her ear, I said it loud enough that he could hear.

Rachel: My face crumpled, and my head hung now, like a puppy. "Oh."

Meredith: "Nice meeting you." I gave the guy a tight smile, then tugged Rachel away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Rose: "that's quite aa pile you got there." I say, running my fingers across more books for another few encyclopedias.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Armand: "Ah, no! That's not what I meant!" I say before I can stop myself. I know I should just be taking this opportunity to leave, but I've got more of a conscience than I know what to do with. Stupid, stupid guilt! "I just meant what I said. I honestly didn't mean anything by it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Meredith: "...and the guilt kicks in," I tsked-tsked as Rachel turned back around hopefully to the guy's words.

Rachel: "You don't have enough time to even tell me your name?" I cocked my head to the side.

Meredith: Why was she so hung up on this name business? All guys wanted was to get into her pants, since she was such an airhead. They didn't give a shit what her name was. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down Rachel's cell number, along with her name, then tossed it at him. "Here. Now we'll leave, and if you're gonna throw it out, please do so while my sister isn't looking."
This time I tugged Rachel all the way back to our table.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Matteo: I nod absentmindedly. "No shit," I say as I pull a few more books. I pack them all up under my arms and start heading to the self check out line again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Rose: I sigh. God, am I really that much of a loser? Do I have something that repelled everyone else. Tears stinging my eyes, I walk to a table to start reading the stacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm

hellllooooo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Heyo. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Matteo: I drop everything down on the table I'd already littered with papers, magazine clippings, maps. If someone asked, I was researching a term paper on the New World explorations. I take the old book in my hands and start flipping through it.

Armand: I catch the paper and frown. Great, would I actually be expected to call her now? I don't have time and then that'll be another person I disappoint. I finally sit down in front of Marlo, who continues to sip her drink. "Scarface?" I ask. She nods.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Meredith: "You shouldn't expect him to call," I told Rachel, taking a sip of her soda. She grabbed it away with a pout.

Rachel: "Why not? He seemed nice."

Meredith: "Uh, exactly?! No guy is nice when he flirts like that, which means he wasn't even flirting. He's probably tossing out your number as we speak." Rachel made a move to glance over my shoulder and see if he was, but I snapped my fingers, bringing her back to attention. "Don't, then you'll seem desperate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Rose: I had eventually found the blurbs about the Fountain in each book, and they were all open in front of me. I stood in front of the table, reading a few blurbs at a time. Cute guy was sitting at a table in front of mine. God. I looked like a nerd.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Marlo: "You've made new friends," I murmur matter of factly. Armand frowns and sinks further into his seat. "How much?" "Three pounds." "What did he saw?" My eyes flicker around the room before I lean over and eye him under the worthy of punk make up and clip on piercings. "The castle isn't what we think it is," I say, passing him another piece under the table.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Clara: I sighed, none of the books I'd checked out were going to work. Avril and Marcus had ditched me at the cafe, said I had to walk home. Grrr. May as well stop at the library on my way, since I needed more material. I walke in, back to the studying area to put down my books. I scanned the other people as I watched, and noticed that someone had the very book I needed on their table. My eyes widened and I stopped in front of the table, and looked up at who was sitting there. It was the guy from before...shoot. I doubted he'd let me borrow it. I cleared my throat to see what he'd do when he saw me. Possibly give me another method of killing my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:53 pm

When I feel eyes on my back and frown. This is the fifth time she's looked. "Unless you want to fuck or ask for something, here's some advice: take a picture. I can't concentrate with you eye raping my back like that." That's when I notice the girl from before looking down at me. The LeVoy chick. "Yeeees?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Rose: I sigh. Damn, he caught me. I slam all of the books shut and drop them in the unwanted book rack. I hurried out of the library, finally crying. Suckiest. Day. Ever.

Last edited by Rosalie Swan on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm

(You know the first part was about Rose, right?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Whoops. *goes to edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Fixed. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Clara: I blinked irritatedly after the eye rape and picture comments. I frowned. "Do you think I could borrow that book?" I tapped the cover of the one I wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Matteo: She's pointing at the old one. "No," I say easily. "I'm afraid I'm in the middle of reading that. Why don't you trying checking at the /other/ library."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Clara: Because it's ten miles, I don't have a car, and my douche of a brother won't give me bus money. I bit my lip. "Please? For ten minutes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum