the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true...

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true... Empty Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true...

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Title is lyrics from a song from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle AKA my favorite anime. Title and artist not located. tongue

Its a contest. The one couple in the most true of love can go to the City of Wind, the dream destination, to get married and have an epic honeymoon.
But its a test. Its several tests based on sex, kisses, and the way they interact. It can't be fake, it has to be real and gooey and sappy and adorable. Smile
Let the love games begin. I love you

Rules: You have to create a guy and girl. Each one must hook up with a different person's character. So Ex. Gertrude my charrie has to hook up with Bob's charrie Mike, and Sean my charrie has to hook up with Ashley's character Bertha.
There can be gays if yo want. Gays are fun. jocolor
and they cant be married

Format:
Name: Rosalie
Appearance: auburn curly waistlength hair, violet eyes, short, thin
Personality: Sweet and sassy, has a temper, but is a bit of a hopeless romantic.

Name: Flint
Appearance: Messy brown hair, green eyes, tall, muscular
Personality: Nice, but you have to crack his shell to unveil his full personality, otherwise he appears uncaring

Last edited by Rosalie Swan on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shit forgot a guy... XD)

Back to top Go down

Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true... Empty Re: Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true...

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Name: Jason Gray
Appearance: cropped black hair, tanned skin, greyish blue eyes, Tall and bulky a.k.a muscles
Personality: full of himself, Man whore sometimes likes to hook up with different girls, flirtitive

Name: Mary-Alice
Appearance: small and skinny, dark black hair a little past her shoulders, light blue eyes
Personality: a mean person when she wants to be, nice, and careless
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true... Empty Re: Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true...

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Name: Troian Beckett (♀)
Appearance: Long light brown hair with grey green eyes, medium height, slim, pale
Peronality: Independent, sweet, seems a tad innocent, has a dark side.

Name: Quinn VanPatten (♂)
Appearance: Dark blonde hair, light skin with freckles, deep blue eyes, tall, lanky muscles
Personality: Quiet and caring, loyal, romantic, has a small temper
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 am

Name: Annabella Mays
Appearance: long curly black hair, deep green eyes that sparkle, slim figure
Personality: loving, rebellious, flirty

Name: Kyle Jones
Appearance: dark black hair, bright blue eyes, muscular
Personality: stand-offish, a little of a jerk, protective
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:13 am

Name: Sage Cordwell
Looks: Bright emerald eyes, with tints of blue in the sunlight. Long auburn hair highlighted with blonde. Petite.
Personality: Witty, sarcastic, untrusting.

Name: Griffin Kayze
Looks" Black hair that trims his forehead and ears. Dazzling electric blue eyes. Muscular and tall.
Personality: Friendly and outgoing. Protective. Has alot of secrets behind his smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Cool charries Vena!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Thanks! Hmm do you think we should be getting started soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:45 pm

I think so, but I also think the first two posters abandoned this chat.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:46 pm

i really want to start soon
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Should we figure out who's paired first?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 pm

sounds good
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah. We should probably go by personalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 pm

how about Annabella and Quinn
Sage and Kyle?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Okay, choose whoever.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm

sounds good to me
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm

shall we start?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 pm

alright!!!

Annabella - "Quinn!" I half-growled half-sighed as I got to the door of his room with my three heavy bags ready to go to the contest. "You could have been a gentlemen and helped me bring these up."

Kyle - "Hey Sage," I kissed my favorite girl as she walked into my house.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm

I spun around, my eyes meeting Kyle. Everytime I looked at him my heart spun circles in my chest.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, and teased him lightly by pecking his lips.

"Troian!" I called out gently. Where could she be? I just wanted to surprise her with a romantic dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Kyle - I smile at her and kiss her deeply. "Welcome home, baby," I tell her.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Quinn: I smirked and picked her and the bags up and into the room, droppng the bags on the floor. "Gentlemanly enough?" I asked.

Troian: I walked out of the bathroom, wearing a dress that hit the top of my thighs and my hair waving down my back. "Yeah?" I asked, sauntering over and putting a hand on hs shoulder.i
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Annabella - I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I guess," I tease kissing him.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:35 pm

So much for a surprise dinner.
"How did you know?" I asked stunned, staring at her bright face. I couldn't help but glance at her in the dress, I mean I wasn't perfect, but her face was still the most stunning thing about her. Especially when she smiled.

Sage: "Good to be home." I smirked, and fiddled with his shirt collar.
"I only sorta missed you." I mumbled sarcasticly, and interupted my own words.
"I actually missed you this much." I spread out my arms wide. It was cheesy, but whatever made him laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Kyle - I laughed, "Well, I missed you more."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next