the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true...

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true... - Page 3 Empty Re: Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true...

Post by Avery Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Quinn: "Okay, as long as you still love me," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true... - Page 3 Empty Re: Floating beyond time is a city made of wind, please dear, take me there... where dreams, draped in white flowers, come true...

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Anna - "I can't not love you," I admit blushing, "I tried, but it didn't work."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Quinn: "You tried not to love me?" I asked. "When?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Selena - I sighed, "When I first realized I was falling for you," I tell him, "I thought you were going to hurt me, so I didn't want to love you."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Quinn: "I guess my side of the story was a little different. I realized that I believed in love at first sight," i said, softly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Anna - I blushed, "You did?" I smiled, "Quinn, you're amazing."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Quinn: "No, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met," I said, getting more sentimental by the moment.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Anna - I blushed some more, "I'm so glad we're going to get married."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 pm

WHOA. I can't keep up with this. What's going on??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm not in this chat but I've been reading (creeping) along. They're already coupled off, you can't come back in unless someone makes another charrie. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 pm

I'll gladly make another charrie if you want!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Of course!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Name: Carson
Appearance: Dark auburn/chestnut hair and grey/ silver eyes. Pale and has freckles, tall, good body, medium toned muscles- not overly muscley.
Personality: Fiery, indifferent, optimistic, extremely loyal

(And as a reply to stilettos)
Quinn: "Me, too," I said, kissing her lightly and leaning my head back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Dunno...

Carson: I made it to the room with all of our bags, waiting for Rose.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Rose: I followed after Carson, looking around me at the suite. "You know, I could have taken at least one of those." I frowned. I didn't want him to stress himself carrying all of the luggage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Carson: I shrugged. "It's no big deal," I said and smiled at her. "I mean, none of them are thatheavy."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Rose: "Are you sure?" I said, still not convinced. I walked over to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Carson: "Of course I am, Rose," I said, kissing her neck and then moving to her jawline.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Rose: I smiled and giggled slightly as I turned my head to his lips to kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Carson: I chuckled, running my hand up and down her back. Our lips parted and I squeezed her hips gently.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Rose: I leaned into his shoulder, still smiling. I loved putting my head there. It was my second favorite part of him, behind his face/lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next