the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

4 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... Empty This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Ok, so I should probably cut down on the chats because I'm in like a thousand of them...but this is a popular one that was one inkpop. Original idea by Kara.

Welcome to LeMont's boarding school for werewolves. Here, you learn to harness your abilities, interact with other wolves, and learn to balance your human and wolf halves. But be warned: there are some dark forces working at LeMount's.

Note: For reasons that worked out in the original, you can either be a were wolf, fox, or rat. Rats and wolves generally don't get along and there are very few foxes left in the world. And *sarcasm* don't all fight to be a rat. Trust me, if someone bites the bullet, it'll all work out.

Name:
Appearence(Animal):
Note:

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Name: Pruella, goes by Prue, Datch
Appearence(Human): A coarse black braid, matched with beady brown eyes and a pointy nose. Short and sickly-looking, especially with the dark circles under her eyes.
Appearence(Animal): Scratchy black fur, and matching ears - one ear has a chunk bitten out of the rim.
Note: Prue seems to be victim to insomnia, though there's more to the story.
*all will be unraveled*

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Ooh may I join? *calls being a rat*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Yesh! And I'd thought no one would call rat! Go ahead.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Name: Nox Ceraldi
Appearence(Human):Dark hair and tanned skin, natural indigo eyes, medium height, hourglass figure
Appearence(Animal): Picture near the bottom.
Note: She is very motherly and loyal. Even if she hates you, she'll stick up for you. She was a loner for a while before finding a small pack. She got out of the pack before coming to the school.

I must join!

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... Black-11
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Name: Calanthia Holmes
Appearence(Human): soft, mousy-brown hair that she keeps loose about her shoulders, large dark brown eyes, small feet, a little bit short. Innocent looking.
Appearence(Animal): Small, light brown-white soft fur, large eyes (well, for a rat)
Note:

Name: Russel Gilbert
Appearence(Human): black hair, looks quick and slinky like an alley cat, mischeivous smile, blue eyes
Appearence(Animal): sleek black fur, beady eyes, mouth almost looks like its grinning.
Note: He's a mischeivous, sly little rat. Literally.

Name: Cobey Mills
Appearence(Human): light blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin. He's slender but not scrawny.
Appearence(Animal): White fluffy fur, blue eyes
Note: He is a fox. In this case, he looks like a snow fox.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Name: Laila Overstreet
Appearence(Human): Blonde hair, naturally straight as a pin, and wide, light blue eyes. Always wears some kind of hat, usually a beret. Has a beauty mark above her upper lip.
Appearence(Animal): Soft, sandy fur, with lean muscle.
Note: Is an amazing artist, part of Art Club, in fact.

I couldn't stand only having one charrie. >.<

Last edited by !nspired on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Lol, awesome! Guess we're waiting on me now. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

pretttty much

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm

I hate how these things tend to sneak up on me. >.> ok, one sec.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Hurry up Pavo! *clears throat and looks around* What?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Name: Thia Gannon
Appearence(Human): Wavy, dark red hair and sharp, almond shaped brown eyes. 5'9" and thin, long legs. She looks sneaky.
Appearence(Animal): Looks like your average red fox
Note: She is playful and quick. She loves to play pranks and sing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Name: Adrianna Kezzle
Appearence:http://memykidandlife.com/Pics/blue-hair-45
Appearence: Small and fragile looking, white-blue, black eyes, and a rather long tail.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Name: Belezial (Americanized name is Bethany) Selin
Appearence: Dusky brown skin (Indian), large hazel eyes, wavy black hair to her shoulders with one white steak (a symbol of her family), tall and very curvy, always wears Indian clothing.
Appearence: A nutmeg brown wolf with a white spot in forhead.
Note: The Selins are a very prominent family. She's seriously into honor, but is an extreme flirt as well. Her family is expected to be one of the few pure blood families left.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Name: Oliver Weiss
Appearence(Human):Blue-black hair, brow eyes, tall-ish, thin- muscular
Appearence(Animal):Dark grey-blue wolf, dark eyes, bushy tail
Note: He came to the school after his older sister, Marina, graduate. She was a great student, known by all the teachers and he doesn't want to fall in her footsteps.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Name: Charles "Chuck" Aliz
Appearence: Blood red shaggy hair, a symbol of the (disgraced) Aliz clan, tall and lean, freckled, has three piercings in one ear and braces.
Appearence: A blood red skinny wolf.
Note: He gets a lot of heat since his family is disgraced (I'll say why later.) Can't control when he shifts yet.

Name: Greg Faust
Appearence: short black hair, slightly upturned black eyes (half Philipino and half French), average height and a little muscular, has a brand on tongue for some reason, glasses.
Appearence: Just a black wolf.
Note: A student who just arrived from France, not too much is known about him, although people tend to stay away.

And now to commence!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

I like your new charries!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Me too! Who wants to start?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Gah guyssss I have to go soon >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm

I can start if you want...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Sad Aw spired
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Thanks, dear!

Adrianna: "Where were you during orientation?" says a voice. My eyelids flutter a bit as I look up at the voice, sheilding my face from the impending sunlight. It's some old lady who seriously needs to invest in a better bra, nothing to get afraid of. You'd think these guys would hire better teachers. "Sorry, miss," I say in my usual chill voice. Her nose twitches and she eyes me further. "What is that in your mouth?!" My eyes roll down to the joint and then back at her. "Orange kush, I think. Want some?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Nox: I yawned, leaving the auditorium Orientation was the worst thing I had ever seen in my whole life. I noticed a girl, talking to a snappy old lady and walked over. She glanced at me with little regard. "Did you skip out too?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "No ma'am... Orientation is over."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Bethany: I yawn and boredly flip my hair over my shoulder. Classes are starting tomorrow, but I'm already so bored. Summer was such a fail, especially with dad and my brothers leaving me at home again. That means no talks with other clans, no helping him make important decisions, hell, not even a party. My gladiators make a subtle click clack on the hallway floor as I go. Why is life so boring these days? Or am I just more tense than usual?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Adrianna: The woman turns bavk to me and holds out her hand. "Out with it! Come on, I don't have all day." I look at her with wide innocent eyes before my tongue slowly unflurls and I drop the joint into her hand. He gives me a look of disgust before stubbing it out beneath her sensible shoes. "You," she snaps at the other chick. "Since /you/ at least thought to show up, please tell this girl what she missed. I have no time fr this nonesense!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum