the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

4 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 2 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Hm. So how's this gonna work? Do all species have the same classes together, or what?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 2 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Oliver: I shoved my hands deep into my pockets and walked down the hall. In my hand, I rolled a lighter around, dropping it suddenly and then glancing over my schedule. There were foxes and rats here. Fun.

Nox: the old woman stocked away and I grinned. "I'm Nox," i said. "And basically," I paused, taking on an prestigious accent, "We welcome you to LeMont's and congratulations for taking a step to harness and refine your abilities and interact with others just like you," I smiled. "Yeah, that was it. Oh! They also said we'd get out keys at the main office."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm

(Oh yea, forgot to mention that Adrianna's a rat.)

Chuck: "Charles!" Squeals a voice. I curse as I practically get tackled by my aunt. Of course my parents had to send me to school my aunt just so happens to teach at. The same one that practically gets eye raped by the same guys who vow to kick my ass and go on and on about how she's "the coolest teacher in this whole effing place." Yea, that aunt. "S-Serian, you're choking me!" I gasp. She let's go in time for me to get a few envious glares from some guys. And to think, this'll only last three more years. Sounds like a barrel o' monkeys.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

(Hm...certain classes yes and other no. Depends on the class. Plus they're trying to get all of the students to get along.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Adrianna: "Damn, they can't bring 'em out here?" I ask slowly. "Just when I was gettin' comfy too. Figures." I start to stand and stretch, my nose twitching a bit. "So you're a dog, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Calanthia walked silently down the halls, looking around at the place she'd practically live at for the next few months. She'd hurried out of orientation as quickly as she could. Maybe it was paranoi, but she couldn't help but feel a few glares from wolves that were around.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Nox: I sighed and nodded. "And you're a mouse?" She didn't seem that bad... But deep down, i wondered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Greg: "So, he hails from France?" asks the principal as he looks over my file, once again pretending I'm not here. "Yes, Monssiuer. His mother sent him here with the fear he'd been around too many humans," says the guy who'd walked me in. Probably the principal's bitch. They're probably waxing eachother and are just waiting for me to leave so they can go back to getting it on. Not that I don't have other things I'd rather be doing with me time. "Ant questions, Mr. Faust?" I sigh and shake my head no. He digs around in his desk for a moment and hands me a small key hanging from a chain. Makes me wonder if Mom told them I was retarded again. "Here's your key then. I believe your room is a few halls down, not too far from the gym." I take it without another word and walk into the hall.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Thia: I had found a room, similar to a dance studio, so I walked in, stretching a bit, smiling. While i was nearly upside down, I saw a boy with eyes a little like mine. I rushed out and cocked my head at him. He was a wolf. Cool. My key hung around my neck. "Hi," I said, "I'm Thia." I was thrown back that I actually talked to someone without provocation.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Adrinna: "Yep, that's what my bros say," I say before putting out mt hand. "Th' name's Adrianna. What do they call you?"

Charles: "Found your key!" says Serian as she hands my the little piece of metal. I look down at it and then at her. I don't even want to know why she had it. Picking up my backpack, I start heading down the halls. 238, huh? Sounds like a lucky number. I toss it up in the air and catch it again before I accidently bump into some girl. I frown a bit as my nose instantly fills with the stench of rat.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Nox: I smiled a little more. "I'm Nox," I said. It was a wierd name, I know. I shook her hand and looked around. "You don't happen to know where the main office is, do you?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Greg: I feel the hairs on the back of my neck bristle in surprise as I look up at the girl. She seems to energetic for someone coming back to school, another teenie bopper girl who smacks gum like a cow and has a thousand issues of Teen Vogue rotting away under her bed. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be one to judge. "Greg," I say
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm

gtg soon, guys
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Adrianna: "I haven't got a clue," I say dreamily, still buzzed from the jay. "I thought that's the kinda stuff they'd tell you in orientation. Guess I really didn't miss anything."

(Mmk,we'll leave a spot for you and Spired. Chuck just bumped into your rat person, so I'll leave him there til you get back.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Brb, dinner.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Wait, false alarm, I'm here Very Happy

"Watch it--" Calanthia started, but then breathed in a whiff of something and covered her nose. "--doggie."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Nox: "They said it was in the front building, but I imagined that was here," I paused. This did look like somehwere a main office would be.

Thia: Something was off about him. I couldn't tell if he was a threat or angry or something istead, I took a step back. "Um..." I shook my head. "Never mind." I walked forward, in the direction he was heading, into room 79. It was the same as all the other rooms. Two beds, white shades and a desk, black bedspread covering the stiff looking matress.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Cobey walked through the halls, whistling, swinging his key around on a finger. Time to find his room and meet some people.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Thia: I flopped back onto my bed, cringing. It was stiff... I sighed and glanced around, not moving my head. I wonder who my roomie was going to be.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Hmm...do rats and wolves room together? That'd be fun XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Dunno... I think they can.

For the record:
Thia (Fox)
Nox and Oliver (Wolves)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Ah. Fox. That'd still be fun. Maybe I'll have Calanthia stop by XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Back! And yep!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Do you guys wanna figure out the room situation now?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Yes! Or we can just figure that out as we go. Pair whoever with whoever seems like the best/most interesting match.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next