the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

4 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 12 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Chuck: "Um...since I'm broke as hell, maybe two marbles and an earring without a back. So everything I've got to my name."

brb for about an hour or less.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 12 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 pm

kk, see ya!

Calanthia smirked. "It's a deal."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Gregory: "Yea, and you're cocky," I say back. "Nothing bad ever came put if being "too serious."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Name: Jace Michel
Appearence(Human): Sandy brown hair and grey eyes with a dangerous glint. Fairly muscular, but not overly so. Moderately tan. A bit intimidating at first glance
Appearence(Animal): A fox. His fur is quite a bit darker than his normal hair, closer to a chocolate brown, but he still has light grey eyes
Note: A jerk most of the time, pretending he doesn't care about anything, but has the potential to be a reluctant hero

Name: Malli Blake
Appearence(Human): Long black hair, green eyes. Fairly pale.
Appearence(Animal): A white rat with patches of black and grey
Note: Won't let people know when something's wrong, almost always optimistic, but surprisingly explosive temper if you hit just the right nerve

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 pm

I think I'll add one more person...when I get back. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 pm

"Cocky?" Russel pricked up. "I might mess with people and throw dry remarks around about your's truly, but do you honestly think I'm serious about it?" He slumped back down on the bed again. "See, you're the only person taking themselves seriously here. Lighten up. Jeez, are all dogs like you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 pm

How can I bring them in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Okay Pavi Smile

And nice, ende! Hmm...my charries are all doing something at the moment Razz Darn it. Hmm...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm

dang...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Hmm. Do you think we have too many charries already? Maybe I could make another...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Hm, I'm new to this chat, so I dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Razz Would you like me to make a charrie?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Whatever, I think I may shower in a few minutes anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Yeah, Imma go take a shower, brb

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Back!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:08 pm

hi!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey!

Name: AnneMarie Faust
Appearence: http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs27416&imagename=2007%20voluminous%20curls&imagetitle=2007-voluminous-curls
Appearence: A pale yellow, slightly fragile looking wolf.
Note: Greg's younger sister, naive and very spacey although sweet nonetheless. Needs to take pills for something and has an infatuation with music.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 pm

back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi! And nice charrie XD Siblings are always interesting
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Yep! Thought it was time for some sibling ness!
I'll post in a sec. And Ende, I have two open charries, a rat and her.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Cool, any place they could meet up?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Chuck: I nod and shake her hand to seal it just as we approach the cafeteria. I grin at the smell, realizing just how hungry I am. When's the last time I'd eaten? When I'd gotten off the plane, I think. Which would be three hours ago.

Greg: "Why don't you lay off, huh?" I ask coolly. "If I'm so serious, then why don't you find someone else to hang with?"

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Wherever, probably either the halls or outside for Adrianna (rat, stoner, has blue and blond dreads) and the music room for Annemarie.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Russel reached to the bedside table and dangled his key on his finger. "Roommates."

Calanthia smiled, taking in all of the different smells and sights. "Don't see any free hamburgers yet," she said. "Be prepared to lose your marbles."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Jace
I leaned against the outside wall, striking a lighter on and off. I was bored. Then again, I did bore easily. Yawning, I ran my hand through my dark hair with my free hand. My silver eyes reflected the fire dancing before me, my mind anywhere but here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next