the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Finn: "If i could do that, i would make you forget who you were so you would behave." I sighed.

Zorah: I finished weeding and just sat in the garden, humming softly again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Claire: I glare at him and slide down to the floor in the corner, determined to stay far away from him as I could.

Raith: "Plant the new black roses,"I say watching her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Finn: I sigh and walk back to the door before sitting down infront of it.

Zorah: I looked at him, slightly shocked. "Right away, sir." I nodded, getting up and getting the roses.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Claire: I pull my legs to my chest and put my chin on my knees closing my eyes.

Raith: I waited patiently.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Finn: "You should get some rest, you have had a long day."

Zorah: I planted the roses carefully, singing 'A Lovely Night' softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Spike: I knock on Claire's down, angry and needing to talk to Finn.

Raith: I smile softly again watching her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Finn: "What?" I called through the door.

Zorah: I turned to see him smiling. I stopped mid verse and looked at him, a confused look on my face. Why was he smiling?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Spike: "Open the door, now,"I say angrily.

Claire: I stayed where I was.

Raith: "Let's get working now,"I say my face going back to an emotionless state.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Finn: "What do you want spike?" I sighed, standing up and opening the door, standing in the door frame.

Zorah: I blinked a couple times, but continued, humming again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Spike: I push past him and grab Claire by the hair, "How dare you hit my servant?!" I seethe. "It's only fair I do that same don't you think?" I brought my knee up sharply into her ribs. I hear a sickening crack and smirk hearing her cry out in pain.I grip her throat, "You need to learn to behave don't you?" She struggled and yelled in my face, I threw her into the far wall hearing another sickening crack and then just sobs of pain. I walk over to her shoving off Finn as he tried to stop him, my eyes flashed hungrily. I lean down and bite her neck savagely. She screamed in pain and then I heard it the soft, "I'll behave," I pull away and smile a bloody smile. "That is how you get a servant to submit,"I say and walk out shutting the door behind me.

Claire: I close my eyes in pain, my body felt like it was on fire. I trembled and shook in pain.

Raith: I continue to watch her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Finn: "Claire!" I shouted, running to her side. I slit my hand and put the wound to her lips, letting some off the blood drip into her mouth. "Swallow love, please. It will stop the pain." I told her softly, stroking her hair gently with my other hand.

Zorah: "There." I whispered, finishing with the roses. "Anything else, or can i go back to my nap?" I asked him, standing up.

Anya: I woke up slowly and noticed spike gone. I yawned and rolled over, watching the door, waiting for him to come back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Claire:I grimace at the taste and swallow a little bit and pull away shaking my head. "I don't want it,"I manage.

Raith: "You may rest briefly."

Spike: I walk in and wipe the rest of the blood from my lips and curse. I'm a messy eater.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Finn: "Please Claire. DOnt be difficult about this." I told her softly.

Zorah: "Thank you." I gave a small curtsy before leaving.

Anya: I raised an eye brow at his entrance. "Lemme guess...getting back at finn?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Claire: My eye lids flutter closed, I really didn't care at this point about the pain. I just didn't want to drink blood.

Spike; I smile and took off my shirt, showing off my toned torso. "Of course and Claire has submitted. Maybe to me, i think she is still going to argue with Finn though."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Finn: I put some of the blood into my mouth and put my lips to hers, pushing the liquid into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it.

Anya: "W-wonderful." I suttered, attempting to tear my gaze from his torso, which was impossible.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Claire: I choked and gagged, but swallowed. I tear my lips from his,"I don't want it."

Spike: I smirk, "You like what you see?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Finn: I was able to get a couple mouthfulls into her and nodded. "I am so sorry he hurt you." I murmured softly, stroking her hair softly.

Anya: I just nodded, a blank expression on my face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Claire: I trembled and let him touch me, I didn't want him to, I wanted to claw and scratch his eyes out, but I stayed on the floor.

Spike: i push her down on the bed and crouch over her, I lean close, "I have more mail for you to organize,"i breath in her ear.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Lillian: "I always like to start a new slave with a fresh bite, show them who's the boss. Me, of course."
I wrap both hands around her neck, squeezing and releasing to get blood flowing.

Smolly: I tell my name to him and keep my eyes glued to the floor, back bent politely.
"Master, is there anything else you require of me?"
I've said these lines so much they mean nothing as I speak them. I wonder how I've been a slave so long and lived human to the day.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 am

Aven: I had to think for a moment. "No, I don't believe so," I said, looking at the fire that flickered in the fireplace, my eyes intense. "You can leave, if you wish."

Carmondie: I let out a slightly nervous breath, nodding. I'd agree with anything she said as long as it didn't get me killed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:32 am

Smolly: I looked up at him before leaving, wondering why he was being so nice. I did a curtsy and began to turn away, seeing his red hair reflect the fire.

Lillian: I pressed my lips to her neck, and gave it a quick kiss to warm it. I loved necks like babies.
I grazed my teeth along her collarbone, breaking the skin slightly. I traced my fangs up her skin hard, drawing a thick line of blood straight up the back of her neck. Licking it up,the monster in me was getting fed.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:42 am

Aven: I looked down, away from the fire, but let the heat radiate into my cold body like a lizard. It was nice, almost the same as a humans heat.

Carmondie: The addiction had me itself known again and I hugged my hands to my sides, biting back a moan. I was embarrased, hiding the longing that was building.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 am

Finn: "I'm going to pick you up and put you on the bed. Alright?" i told her softly, warning her before i picked up her small body.

Anya: "Eip." I squeaked when he crouched over me. "I..I should get to that mailing, shouldnt i?" I stammered, trying to get out from under him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 am

Lillian: I sink my teeth in her soft flesh like it's butter, and begin to draw buckets of blood. Her heart is racing as I let the warm liquid drain into my mouth, loving it more and more with each desperate suck.

Smolly: I walk up the stairs and into Master's room. There, I begin to make his bed, dust it all off, basic cleaning. I drop a glass vase and curse quietly as the sound echos.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 am

Carmondie: I gasped, my hand traveling to her shoulder. There was a small amount of pain, but it was only skin deep. The pleasure, the addiction was enought to mask it.

Aven: I was up to my room in a matter of seconds, looking around, hoping there was no blood. "Are you alright?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next