the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 pm

nick: I smiled and looked up at the stars. "Myths of the past. Greek and roman tales. Also chinese have a couple within the stars. And the stars told stories to the acient indians as well, the incas and myans." I said, laying down on the ground and looking up at the sky. "Greek tales are my favorite."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Raith: I hissed and bite her neck angrily.

Claire: I roll my eyes, "No but does it stop me from trying?"

Spike: I feel her stir and open my eyes, "Hi there."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Zorah: "Stop that!" I yelled weakly. The bite hurt and burned as he drank more.

finn: "Just show me where you are staying." I sighed, pushing away from the car.

Anya: his voice sounded like he was shouting and i flinched. "Please dont make loud sounds right now...i have the mother of all headaches." I half whispered, half whimpered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Raith: I ignore her and continue to drink.

Claire: I'll just show him the location for the trading, much easier that way. It was far enough away from my territory. I sigh, "Fine."

Spike: I cut my wrist and hold it out to her, "it'll heal quickly."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Zorah: I tried to pull away from him. "Stop!" I wasnt going to let him push me around anymore.

Finn: "Lead the way." I nodded.

Anya: his voice boomed in my head and ended up causing more pain. I winced again, and closed my eyes even tighter.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Raith: I snarl and grab her wrist tightly and hear it snap. I continued to drink.

Claire: I moved to the shop and see the manager my best man on my territory. He hands me my cloak and my short sword. "Thanks, business okay?" he nods weary of the vampire following me. I pull on my cloak and pull up the hood, I wrap the sword around my waist and start toward the hot bed of neutral territory.

Spike: I sighed irritably and grab her. I force my wrist to her mouth,"Drink."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Zorah: A scream escaped my lips, and tears watered in my eyes.

Finn: I followed after her in the shadows, staying out of site for the most part.

Anya: The sudden movement made me whimper, but i did as he asked. I'd do anything to get rid of this headache right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Quincy
I smile. "Yes, yes. Lupus, Apollo, Orion, Torus, Gemini..."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Nick: "My favorite, Draco." I said, pointing to the dragon constalation. "I honestly dont know why I like it so much...But i do."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Raith: I pull away from her neck, "Do not cross me."

Claire: I stopped abruptly and a low growl leaves from my throat. "Eric," I hissed softly. He smiled and walked toward me, he ran his finger down the scar at the base of my collar bone. Our battle has been going back since I first was on the street. I trembled. "Ah, look who came back from vamps ville." I rolled my eyes, "What did I tell you about touching me?" I drew my sword and slide it down his bicep he hissed and took a step back. "Erika you second in command was killed today by Ray's clique. Thought you would want to know." he walked off. I scowl feeling grief hit me. I continue walking holding back that grief.

Spike: I continue to press my bloody wrist to her mouth.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Zorah: A whimper escaped my lips and i craddled my wrist to my chest.

Finn: I followed as she walked. She knew how to use a sword and she was fast with one.

Anya: After a couple mouthfuls i pushed his hand away as the headache started to clear. I put my head against his chest again, my finger tracing small circles on the strip of skin that showed between his shirt and his pants.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Quincy
"I prefer Lyra." I sit on the side, watch the fish come up curiously and peck at my toes.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Nick: "WHy is that?" I asked her, glancing over to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Raith: I cut my wrist and put it to her mouth. "Drink." I say angrily.

Claire: I stopped at the place, the trading ground. "This is where I stay."

Spike: I clear my throat, "What are you doing?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Zorah: I shook my head and took a step away from him. "Dont touch me."

Finn: I nodded looking around. "I'll check in time to time...and call if you need anything." I told her before kissing the top of her head before she could push me away. "I'll miss you and your arguing."

Anya: "I have no idea..." I shrugged. "Your skin is always so cold."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Quincy
"It's a sad myth. Sort of depressing..." I look up at him from the fish, pull my knees up with me and sent them scattering again. "Lets me appreciate my life more. And I do not mean that selfishly or self centered like...i mean it honestly. I'm not a fan of living this way," i whisper softly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Raith: I press it to her mouth again, "Drink,"I growled.

Claire: I make a face, "I need to go fix my territory,"I waited until he was gone before I ran to my territory. It was horrible everyone was crying. "Enough!" I yelled and they stopped they went back to their places. "You may mourn later tonight."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Spike: I shrug.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Nick: "Its understandable. I dont think anyone really wants that life. not deep down atleast." I shrugged. I didnt want that life.

Zorah: I clamped my lips together and shook my head. I refused to. If he was going to hurt me, he could deal with me being injured.

Finn: I should have walked away then, but i followed her silently, staying out of her sight and everyone elses.

Anya: I yawned softly and attempted to get up. That eneded up failing. I was to comfy to move. "Why are you so comfy?" I asked him, slightly joking.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Raith: I growled and back hand her.

Claire: I consoled some of the younger children and asked for an update. I rub my face and started taking back my territory.

Spike: "Because I'm so handsome."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Quincy
"I've run into some." I'm quiet for a moment. "Those who are desperate enough to believe eternity would be better than the life they...had..." My arms tense around my knees and i stare out, not really focusing on anything.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Zorah: I yelped as he back handed me, but didnt give in. "I am not going to give in from pain or terror." I growled to him.

Finn: I watched her as she worked.

Anya: "Uh huh." I nodded.

Nick: I stand up and walked over to her, wrapping my arm around her, not knowing what to say.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm

g2g, be on tomorrow....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Raith: "Then I will kill you..slowly," I hissed and grab her hair. I drag her away.

Claire: I hear a scream and stood up, I ran. I saw Erika's sister. Jenna. I pick her up and rock her she was staring at her sister's picture. I rock her, "It'll be okay it'll be okay."

Spike: I smile.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Quincy
His scent gives me goose bumps. I lean into him slightly, my eyes close, and i shake my head. "Stupid, it was so stupid..." My jaw clenches.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next