the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 18 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Finn: I sighed and just sat there.

Anya: "Spike!" I screamed at him, strugling. "Why are you protecting her?" If he wasnt going to tell them I would. "She's with raith. Check her room, his study or his room. The music room if she isnt in either of those." Jeff let go of me and kissed my neck where my paluse was.
"Thanks love." He let go of me and i stood there, not looking at anyone. i felt bad that i just gave her up, but I wasnt going to turn into a vampire or die for her. Or anyone for that matter.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 18 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Claire: I pulled the stitches, feeling angry with myself.

Raith: I stood up and went into Zorah's room. I pull her into my arms and jumped out the window.

Spike: I look at her, "Pathetic," I spit and walk away from her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Finn: "Would you atleast let me patch you up, the human way?" I asked her getting up to grab medical suplies.

Zorah: I awoke falling. Well, not falling, but in raith arms as he jumped. "Whats going on?" I asked him, worried.

Anya: I looked at the ground before turning the opposite way of him and running down the halls. I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me, taking a calming breath.

Jeff: We walked into her room soon enough to just see them jump. "Set up a boundry. Dont let her out of here." I comanded, watching them from her window.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Claire: "Okay...but okay," I mumble and pull a pillow over my face.

Raith: "I'm protecting you,"I whisper and run using my vampire speed.

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Quincy
"Nick, get a car ready please." i stop at the door, bar the exit of the men Jeff just ordered.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Nick: "Right away." I nodded, leaving quickly.

Finn: I brought the first aid kit over along with a clean cloth and a bowl of water. i started by gently cleaning out the wounds i could see.

Zorah: "P-protecting me? From what? Why?" I struggled in his arms.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Quincy
The men do not move, unsure of what to do. I eye Jeff over their heads, a playful smile on my face. "Finally some excitement."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Jeff: "Set up the border." I growled at them, crossing over to Quincy.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Claire: I didn't flinch, being used to the pain.

Raith: I held her tightly, "The council wants you dead."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Finn: Once the wounds were cleaned, i started dressing them and bandaging them.

Zorah: "Dead?! What did i do this time?! And why do you care. I thought you wanted me dead as well." I pointed out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Quincy
My eyes flash dangerously. "Raith, car's ready," i whisper, knowing he can hear anyway. One tries to get past me and i catch his wrist, snap it easily before elbowing his face, knocking him out.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Claire: I close my eyes.

Raith: "Only when you disobey me. You have slayer blood." I continued to run and threw her into the car. I got in and drive off.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Finn: I finished and kissed the top of her head. "Do you need anything?"

Zorah: "I have...what?" I asked, confused. I had half a mind to bolt from the car, but another half to stay close to raith. He was trying to protect me.

Jeff: I snarled at her and punched a wall. "That girl you are trying to protect can bring the down fall of our kind. Do you want that?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Quincy
I knock out another, and the others seem to think twice about following his order. "I don't see the problem. She has shown no signs of the blood being dominant in her, no suspicion that she is a slayer, and no intent to harm us. She's simply a human now, though you showing up and giving her that news sort of ruins that, doesn't it?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 am

Claire: I flinch away, "no."

Raith: "Just lay down in the backseat and be silent, I will tell you more later," I tell her growling slightly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:53 am

Jeff: "She would find out sooner or later. The sooner we deal with the problem, the safer we will be."

Finn: "Alright." I told her, grabbing a sheet and pulling it over her up to her shoulders. "Get some rest."

Zorah: "No need to growl." I mumbled as i climbed into the back seat.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Quincy
"And where is your logic in that?" I question. "She's a blood drained slave, no training whatsoever, no weapons available to her, no knowledge of how to even engage a vampire in battle, against how many vampires in this castle now?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Raith: I rub my face ad hand her a sandwich.

Claire: I turn on my side and close my eyes.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Zorah: I took the sandwich from him. "Thanks." I nibbled on the corner of it. I glanced around the back seat and noticed my bag on the ground. "REmind me to thank nick if i ever see him again." I sighed, picking up my bag and holding it close to me.

Jeff: "Some are naturals. Her brother is one, and we still cant locate him." I snarled at her.

Anya: I wiped the tears away. Why was i crying? Did i even care what spike thought? No. But i should apologize. I sighed and got to my feet, stepping out of the room. I walked down the halls, rushing slightly when i passed the council and to spikes study. I walked in silently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Raith: I rub my face, "I'm taking you into town and then going to give you to a street clan that will protect you. I'm sorry."

Spike: "Get me a glass of blood,"I say not looking at her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Quincy
"Well she's not her brother, is she?" I could see him getting annoyed at me. I didn't care. To hell with the whole Council if i had the choice. "You aren't getting to her unless you go through me first."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Zorah: "Youre...youre leaving me?" I whispered.

Anya: "I'm sorry sir, for how I acted earlier. I shouldnt have interfiered. It wasnt my place." I said, looking at the ground.

Jeff: "fine. We will leave her alone for time being. but at the first sign of her slayer side coming out, we will deal with her."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Raith: "I can't...I won't be able to protect you from the council,"I mumble. I turn into the town and had to Eric's territory.

Spike: I ignore her and wait for my glass of blood
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Quincy
My eyes flash dangerous. "Till then then, Jeff." I move away from the door. Letting me go free? I had sort of just committed treason, hadn't i?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Zorah: I felt tears well in my eyes. The only person i had left was leaving me.

Anya: I walked off and grabbed the glass of blood for him. I came up and put it on his desk, taking a step back from him once the glass was on the hard surface.

Jeff: "And i would watch your tongue, love. Lets say this is your warning. Dont go against us again." I brushed passed her as i left.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next