the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 21 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 am

Raith: I quickly went inside and grab Zorah, "I was not expecting you to be here. And you should not be."

Claire: My legs wouldn't support me and I felt dizzy, i collapse on the floor. Blood loss figures. I lean my head back on the wall.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 21 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 am

Zorah: "Raith!" I shrieked, looking at my brother who drew a stake and pointing it at Raith.

Finn: I walked over to her quickly and sat down next to her, sighing. "You arent ready to leave yet..."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 am

Raith: I pull her behind me, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Me and two other vampires are the ones between the council getting her. Kill me if you must but I'm warning you. The council will kill her."

Claire: "Maybe I shouldn't go, they are probably better off without me,"I say sadly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:11 am

Zorah: "YOu guys and your bloody council. What has she done to deserve death? She is inocent as inocent gets." Sy snarled. I ended up cluthing onto Raith's shirt.
"Dont hurt him Sy." I said softly. He scoffed, but put the stake away.
"If she ends up dieing, I will come after you. And it will not be an pleasent ending for you. Got it?" He snarled at Raith before leaving. My legs were weak under me and i slid down to the ground.

Finn: I stroked her hair softly. "What ever you want."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 am

Raith: I pick up Zorah gently in my arms, ''Would you like to stay a bit longer? Or are you ready to go?"

Claire: I smack his hand away,"Don't touch me for the millionth time!" I stood up bracing myself against the wall. I trembled slightly, "They are better without me." I had gotten them back on their feet and now they were good. "That doesn't mean I'm staying here. I'm still leaving,"I mumble wstumbling out the door.

Spike: I walked down the hall and spotted the rebel, I grab her. "Maybe Jeff would like your rebellious spirit,"I grumbled. Claire struggled as I walked aaway with her, but she didn't call for Finn.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 am

Zorah: "He's alive." I murmured softly, not hearing Raiths question right away. I blinked a couple times, thinking. "We should go." I let him hold me.

Finn: "Alright. Alright." I said, taking a couple steps away from her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:26 am

Raith: I nod and walk back to the car. I lay her down in the backseat.

Spike: "Jeffy! My friend!" I call. I glance at Anya, "Tell Finn to get a new servant."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 am

Zorah: I didnt want him to put me down, but when he did, I turned my back to him.

Jeff: "Friend? A friend would have told where that girl was sooner." I snarled at him.

Anya: I noded and spike and ran out of the room and down the hall. "Spike has Claire and he's talking to Jeff. He said soemthing about you needing to get a new servant." I said in one breath. He growled and ran down the hall to them.

Finn: "Let go of her spike." I snarled softly to them, walking to claires side. "She has done nothing wrong."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 am

Raith: I hesitated before driving away from the village, "Are you okay with staying with me?"

Spike: I threw Claire down at his feet, "Well it's not my fault. I seriously didn't know where she was. Raith had her under wraps."

Claire: "Stop touching me damnit!" I cursed standing up. I turn to the guy,"You touch me and I punch you in the face,"I growled.

Spike: I turned to Finn, "Done nothing wrong?! Half of the servants have escaped because of her. And because of your softness. You don't know the meaning of being a vampire."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 am

Zorah: I perked up slightly and looked over at him. "I'm fine with that."

Finn: "She's leaving soon anyway." I snarled, stepping infront of jeff, blocking him from her.

Jeff: I chuckled, watching the scene play infront of me. "He's right Finn, you have gotten soft." With that he lashed out and punched me, knocking me back a couple feet.
"If either of you touch her again I will kill you personally. Got it?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 am

Raith: I nod and continue to drive.

Claire: "God Damnit Finn!" I curse and took a step to the side. "I can take care of myself."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am

Zorah: "So...where are we going now?"

Finn: I turned back to her and took her arm, walking us away from them. She struggled, and I just brought her down to the garage and to a car, opening the passenger door for her. "Where do you want to go?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

Raith: "Where ever you want to go,"I shrug.

Claire: "No where with you,"I took step away from him.

Spike: I raise an eyebrow at Jeff, "Your not going to do anything about her?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 am

Zorah: "Anywhere besides the castle is good with me." I shrugged.

Finn: "I'm just going to drop you off outside the castle walls then you can be on your merry way." I told her, sighing.

Jeff: "She isnt a danger to our kind. And she's entertaining." I said, chuckling slightly. "Plus if we keep her alive and out of our sights right now, if finn ever steps out of line we can always find her and use her against him." I checked my watch. "Ah...we have someone in here with us." I sniffed the air and found the girl, Anya again. i reached over and pulled her to me. "Would you mind if I had a small snack before i leave?" I mumured to spike, but not waiting for an answer before biting her. I heard her gasp and yelp slightly.

Anya: The bite hurt. More then Spike had ever hurt me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 am

Raith: I nod and continue walking.

Claire: I felt the dizziness come back and my knees went out. I tore my stitches as I fell. The smell of blood filled the room and I blacked out as I hit the floor.

Spike: I shrug and waited for him to bed done.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 am

Zorah: I wait for us to arive where ever he is taking us.

Finn: I sighed and picked her back up.

Anya: He finally pulled away from me after draining most of my blood. I fell weakly to the floor and he grinned evily to me. "Well, I must be off." He said, before walking out of the room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 am

Raith: I found my old house and pull into the drive way. "We won't stay here long. There is food in the house."

Claire:-passed out-

Spike: I picked her up and give her some of my blood to heal the wounds. I went upstairs and lay her on the bed.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 am

Zorah: I nodded and got out of the car.

Finn: I put her on my bed and started restitching her.

Anya: "I really wish you people would stop biting me." I grumbled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 am

Raith: I lead her inside, "make yourself comfortable."

Claire: I woke up and wince in pain, seeing him restitch.

Spike: "Keep wishing." I lean against the wall.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 am

Zorah: I walked around the house a couple times, then went upstairs to check out the rest of the house. "Theres only one bed room." I called down to him, before coming down stairs.

Finn: "You really need to stop tearing your stitches."

Anya: I rolled my eyes and got to my feet, stretching slightly. "I'm gonna go grab something to eat. Would you like anything?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 am

Raith: "You can have the bed. I willl take the couch,"I say.

Claire: "You need to stop,"I wince. "You just..should put me in the dungeon. I won't have anywhere to go when I get out of here."

Spike: "Blood."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 am

Zorah: I nodded and sat down on the couch next to him. I had so many questions i wanted to ask, but i didnt want to anger him again.'

Finn: "If you want me to lock you up, I'll lock you up in here." I told her, finishing her stitches yet again.

Anya: "Mine or a glass?" I asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 am

Sweet. Agony.1397 wrote:Kay.

Aishé: "Wonderful," I whisper. "Come here, then."

*repost because it's two pages away*
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 am

Raith: I lean back closing my eyes.

Claire: " I don't want to be locked up in your room,"I grumble.

Spike: "Glass,"I say yawning. I kick off the mail onto the floor.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 am

Zorah: I hesitantly reached over to him and rubbed his shoulder. "You ok?"

Finn: "Well i'm not locking you up in the dungeon." I said simply.

Anya: "Alright." I sighed as he kicked hte mail to the ground. "I'll get that once i come back up." I walked out quickly and grabbed myself a pudding cup and him a glass of blood.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next