the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Ember: I looked up and saw jude looking at me. I offered him a small wave before glancing around the room. The teachers back was to me so I took the opertunity to slide my case next to the desk behind Judes and slide into the desk. "Hey."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Jude: "Could ya play me a song?" I liked embers songs, some people might not see it but she had a talent.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Ember: "Not in the middle of class." I laughed lightly, smiling at him. If he started pouting, in that cute joking way, I might have to give in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Jude: I knew what card to pull out. Ember could be such a push over with one little pout. "Aw, please?" I stuck my lower lip out a bit and gave her puppy dog eyes. Hey, if i apparently had good looks, I might as well use 'em. But never for the bad...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Ember: I laughed at his expression and smiled faintly, "Fine. One song." I pulled my guitar out and glanced around again. No one honestly cared if i started to play. The song started slower, but spead up as I played.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Jude: I smiled and settled back in my seat as she began strumming notes together. When the song ended, I clapped quietly and laughed. "Ember, i need you to promise me something very important."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Ember: "And what would that be?" I asked, putting my guitar away and glancing over at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Jude: "When you finally become a famous guitarist in some band, could you please give me free tickets to all your shows? Or at least let me drive your bus?" I asked her, full seriousness on my face.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Ember: My face fell and I looked away from him. "Im not going to become famous." I muttered. I promised myself that when I ran away from home. It would let my dad find me to easily. Or put my little sibiling in more trouble then they already where. I couldnt do that to them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Jude: "Aw, dont say that. Just try hard and don't let anything stop you from getting to where you want to be." I gave her a genuine smile. Ember wasn't very confident. It sucked to be friends with someone like that, just because I try so hard to make them see how awesome they really are. Oh, ember. I kept smiling and raised my eyebrow, waiting for an answer
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Iliana: I listened to Amber play and their little exchange. Some girls were so impractical, thinking they could be famous singers or actors just because they wanted to. They needed to come down from cloud 9: the only thing that could buy you fame was hard work. Not that I ever planned on becoming famous - I was going to follow in my parent's footsteps - become an FBI agent. Even though I had only mentioned it in my head, I looked around to make sure no one had heard me mention the FBI. It was hard enough to stay undercover as is.
Now Jude was attempting to convince Amber that she was good enough to become famous, I rolled my eyes. Jude was always way too nice, sugarcoating the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Jude: Er... well maybe I shouldnt try to get her hopes up... I had full-faith in her, of course, but... becoming famous only came with hardwork...
I sighed and turned around in my seat, and noticed Iliana staring at us. I gave her a wide smile and waved my hand.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Ember: "Stop...Just stop. Im not going to be famous." I got to my feet and grabbed my guitar case and slipped out of the class room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Jude: Shoot..... I'm such an idiot... Immediatly i felt terrible. I almost got up to follow her, but just then the bell rang, signaling the end of third period. Immediatly the whole class got and and began shoving their way out of the classroom.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Ember: I escaped to the courtyard and put my guitar against a tree trunk before pulling myself into the thick branches. I rolled up my long sleves to see the scars of my childhood.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Jude: When the class cleared, I checked my schedule and groaned: AP US History. I thought i had free period... My heart ppounded rapidly, as it always did whenever something bad happened.
Whenever that happened, I would usually talk to Amy about it. But... Amy's not here anymore. She's been gone for at least seven freaking years...
I decided to wade out my time in History, and talk to Ember at lunch.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:10 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: Shoot..... I'm such an idiot... Immediatly i felt terrible. I almost got up to follow her, but just then the bell rang, signaling the end of third period. Immediatly the whole class got and and began shoving their way out of the classroom.

Iliana: I saw the look on Jude's face when Ember snapped at him. Jude was such a good guy, when people got angry with him it hurt him more than you'd think. I quickly snatched up my papers and shoved them in my binder. Then I fell into step with Jude. "Hey, don't worry too much about the Ember-thing, okay? Girls can be... over dramatic, to say the least." I gave him one of my true smiles, not a smirk, that I kept for emergencines only. Cheering up a sad friend was an emergency, wasn't it?

Last edited by !nspired on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Ember: I would not become famous. Sighing, i Jumped down from the branches and sneaked into the computer lab taking a computer in the back. I started up the computer i was at and started my way past the fire wall.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 pm

!nspired wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: Shoot..... I'm such an idiot... Immediatly i felt terrible. I almost got up to follow her, but just then the bell rang, signaling the end of third period. Immediatly the whole class got and and began shoving their way out of the classroom.

Iliana: I saw the look on Jude's face when Ember snapped at him. Jude was such a good guy, when people got angry with him it hurt him more than you'd think. I quickly snatched up my papers and shoved them in my binder. Then I fell into step with Jude. "Hey, don't worry too much about the Ember-thing, okay? Girls can be... over dramatic, to say the least." I gave him one of my true smiles, not a smirk, that I kept for emergencines only. Cheering up a sad friend was an emergency, wasn't it?

Jude: I was startled slightly when I heard Iliana behind me, trying to make me feel better. I put on a smile, showing my gleaming white teeth. "It sucks to lose someone, that's all." More truth to those words than she knew...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Name: Corrigan Layne
Year: 12
Appearance: Ink black hair and ocean green eyes. Olive toned skin over a decent amount of muscle. What some may call "chiseled" features.
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful. Corrigan is athletic but also has a very mechanical mind. He likes taking things apart and thinking of how to put them back together.
Secret: He takes care of his younger siblings, though that technically shouldn't be allowed. His parents died when he was 13, for secret reasons, so he's been doing this for awhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Name: Analyn Spears
Year: 11th
Appearance: Sun-kissed blond hair in ringlets, tanned skin, amber eyes
Personality: kind of perky, dramatic, clumsy, quirky and loud.
Secret: She's battling OCD and Bipolar syndrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Ember: Once i got past the firewalls, i hacked into the student lists. I scanned over the lists and found what i was looking for...or what i couldnt find. I swore softly, not seeing my sisters name on the list yet. I signed off and slipped out of the Computer Lab.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 pm

[[oooh good new characters Very Happy haha]]

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 pm

(where can Analyn jump in?

P.S. She kind of looks like this: http://www.elle.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/sandbox/sizzling-summer-hairstyles/annalynne-mccord/3516639-1-eng-US/AnnaLynne-McCord.jpg

Except, her features are much softer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Jude: I was startled slightly when I heard Iliana behind me, trying to make me feel better. I put on a smile, showing my gleaming white teeth. "It sucks to lose someone, that's all." More truth to those words than she knew...

Iliana: Unlike most people, I wasn't fooled by Jude's smile.I knew this was eating at him. "You haven't lose her, believe me. Like I said, girls are over dramatic, that's why I tend to hang out with the guys." I shrugged.
"She'll get over it in a few days, just give her some space." There may have been other reasons that I wanted him to give her space, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next