the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

5 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Spike: I flash my fangs and grab the boys neck and gave it a twist as I shove him off of me. "Anya, if you want to live and you want your friends to live, come with me now>'
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Zorah: "I'm sorry." I said softly, any curage i had before gone.

Finn: I kiss her back lightly.

Anya: I scrambled back wards, behind maddy. I attempted to fix my ponytale taht was now killing me. I pulled my hair down and watched, trembling. "I dont want to go back...I want to see my family again. I want to see my old house again."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Raith: "I can't help you anymore, you have tapped into your slayer blood,"I push her away from me.

Claire: I let my fingers trace his muscles.

Spike I grab the girl in front of Anya and bite her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Zorah: "Only every now and then...only when you piss me off." I said as he walked away. "If you leave me here i will probably die. I cant tap into whatever gives me curage all the time. And when I do, it freaks me out."

Finn: I kissed her temple.

Anya "Spike! Stop!"

Last edited by asueu13 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Raith: "Your brother probably followed, he wouldn't let you get hurt,'I mutter.

Claire: I shiver and kiss his chest again.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Nate slid back in a crouch and launched himself back at Spike, sinking his nails deep into his back. He may not have been a full vampire, but he was close enough to put up one hell of a fight.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 pm

(the spike stop was suposed to be anya...)

Zorah: "Please raith. If you ever cared for me. If that kiss meant anything to you, you wouldnt leave me." I whimpered, looking at the ground.

Finn: I lifted her chin and kissed her lips lightly.

Anya: I watched as they fought.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Raith: I stopped, '' i can't stay Zorah, you will kill me whether you mean to or not."

Claire: I wrap my arms around his neck.

Spike: I growled and turned, I threw the girl in my hand at the guy who dug his nails into my back. I grab Anya by the throat and started to run back to the Mansion.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Zorah: "I promise I wont...You just cant leave me! Train me. Teach me how to control whatever i have going on in side me!" I walked to him and touched his shoulder. "Please raith."

Finn: I nibbled on her lips as i kissed her.

Anya: I gasp as he grabbed my throat and strugged in his arms. It was pointless.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Raith: I tensed, "I can't. I don't know how to control it and I won't train you."

Claire: A moan escapes my lips as I part them.

Spike: I back hand her, "How dare you think you can escape me."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Nate smiled at his ablilty. Not as strong as a normal vampire, but twice as fast. He ran, jumping and flipping down in front of him, sticking out a hand to catch Spike in the throat. Nate slid back a little on impact and the girl was thrown from his hands, who Maddy grabbed, and hid.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 pm

zorah: I turned him around slowly so he was facing me. "Please raith...just dont leave." I leaned up and kissed him gently.

Finn: I smiled at her moan.

Anya: I whimpered softly, flinching as he slapped me. and was releaved as maddy grabbed me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Raith: I tensed nd stiffen, "W-We..this..no," I say flustered.

Claire: I pull him down closer to me.

Spike: I snarl and break the wrist of the boy and shove him off, "Give me aAnya."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 pm

(>.>)

Nate yelped quietly and put it back in place, within seconds, it was healing. "No," he said fearlessly. He talked the vampire down, using his feet to hold odwn his arm and he crouched over him, holding his throat tightly with his good hand. "No."

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Zorah: "Yes." I kissed him again. I hoped that I could get him to stay.

Finn: I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her up as she pulled me down.

Anya: I looked between them and got up from where Maddy put me. "Guys...stop. This isnt worth it. Even if we get away, he'll just track me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Spike: My eyes flash along with my fangs, I grab his neck and quickly sink my fangs into his neck.

Raith: "Zo..we can't,"I whisper.

Claire: I shiver at his touch and kiss him harder,
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Zorah: "Why not?" I asked softly, my fingers curling into fists, gripping his shirt.

Finn: I pulled away from her and looked down. "Getting carried away, are we?" I asked soflty.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Raith: i bite my lip, "I..no,"I say pulling away.

Claire: I blush, "S-Sorry."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Maddy's eyes liot up and she jumped onto Spikes back, ripping his head away from Nate's neck. He had been born as a hybrid, so his venom wouldn effect Nate. Hybrids had different venom, same potency, but it was different. Maddy sunk her teeth into Spike, her hands closing around his throat.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Anya: I watched the scene unfold. "is everyone here a vampire of some sort expet me?" I asked, slightly confused. I walked to Nate, and brushed the blood away from his neck to see the wound. "not one of his worst." I muttered to myself.

Zorah: A tear streaked down my face. "Why?"

Finn: "Just figured i would let you know."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Nate knew it had been worse, but just like his wrist, it had already started to heal. Soon, it would probably be a puckered scar, just like the rest on his body.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Anya: I pulled some herbs out of my bag. I knew they wouldnt hurt him, and they would stop the wound from scarring. It would heal as if it was never there. I placed a couple leaves on his neck gently and pressed them down with two fingers.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Spike: I let out a howl of pain and grabbed the girls head. I pull her off of me and fling her into the tree.

Raith: "I-I..I can't love,"I mumble.

Claire: I turn red and look away.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Anya: Acting quickly, i draw a cross from my bag and hold it towards spike and away from Nate. "Stay away." I warned him.

Zorah: "Sure you can. Everyone can."

finn: "And there's your blush again." I smiled. "You should get some rest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Spike: I continued toward her ignoring the pain, I threw the cross down and grabbed her neck.

Raith: "I can't,"I say shaking my head.

Claire: "But I"m not tired,"I mumble.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next