the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 30 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Aishe: I moan. "No, Dan. Don't make me..."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 30 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Claire: I gasp softly and still hear him banging, "Y-You should open the door."

Raith: I tighten my fists on the steering wheel.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Finn: I pull away slightly. "its open." I called to spike.

Zorah: I glanced out the window and watched the senery pass us. To make time pass faster, I started humming softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Spike: i storm in the room,"I have bought Claire from you through the council."

Raith: I couldn't hold my thirst, I pull over abruptly and got out. i ran into the woods, looking for a deer to drain.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Finn: "you...You what? You cant do that! I finally got her to behave!" Somewhat.

zorah: I sighed and leaned back in my seat. he would be back soon enough. I just hoped -- to late. My car door was opened abruptly and i was yanked out and tossed to the ground. jeff stood over me.
"This would be a lot less painful for you if raith would have let us have you earlier." he sighed to me, leaning down to brab my arm. I kicked out, knocking him to the ground. I jumped to my feet and looked around. I was surounded. This was going to be interesting. My 'instints' took over, and pretty soon, I was the last one standing...or kneeling on my knees trembling. Jeff and the rest of the council had either fled, or was unconscious on the ground around me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Dan
I slowly kiss up her neck. "Why not?" i murmur, biting her playful and light.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Aishe: My breathing stops. "Dan...I'm not going to do that. No matter how much you're little masochistic minds wants it."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Spike: i grab Claire and threw the paper's at him, "It's in writing she belongs to me now.'

Claire: i trembled, "Finn.." I whispered.

Raith: I ran back and stood ridged. I stare at Zorah, "I have to give you to your brother."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Dan
I pause, close my eyes, and sigh. "Fine." I brush her hair back, simply hug her. "Whatever you want."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Finn: I punched him in the face and took her into my arms and he reeled back. I crashed through the window, holding Claire to me protectively, shielding her from the glass. As soon as we landed on the ground I took off running.
"you jinxed us, missy." I chuckled soflty.

Zorah: "It was self defence! They were going to kill me! Would you rather me just push back my instints and let them?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Spike: I growled and jumped out the window. I ran after them, "You've fallen for a human,"I spat.

Claire: I trembled, "He's going to tell the council."

Raith: "I'm taking you to your brother,"I shove her into the car and drove back to her old house.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Aishe: I kiss him softly, my hands still tangled in my hair. "It doesn't matter what I want. It matters what's good for the both of us now."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Dan
I absent mindedly stroke her hair. "It matters to me."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Finn: "Oh like you never have." I snarled at him, holding her close.

Zorah: We got back to my house, and I saw it a blaze. And what was worse was that I saw my brother, half dead, tied to the fense infront of the house.
"SY!" I shrieked, running out of the car. I untied him, and helped him to the ground. He looked over at Raith and their eyes met.
"Take care of her. Dont let them hurt her." he groaned out.
"Sy....you cant die...." I cried softly. i distanced myself from him so the council wounldnt do this to him..the would come after me and leave him alone.
"Stay alive Zor...keep fighting...fight for mom and dad...fight for me." He pressed something into my hand and i noticed his locket. It had a picture of me and him on one side and mom and dad on the other.
"Sy--"But it was to late. He was dead. I sobbed over his body, my own trembling as i cried.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Spike: "I never have loved filth,"I growled

Claire: i let out a soft cry as he held me closer, I felt squished.

Raith: I backed away, his clan of slayers would help her. I couldn't. I place her bag down on the ground and got in the car.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Aishe: "That's what scares me. How are you going to react when something bad happens because you care?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Finn: "They arent filth." I snarled at him. "not all of them at least." I loosened my grip on her very, very slightly so i wouldnt be hurting her.

Zorah: I turned to see Raith back away. "you are leaving me? I just lost my home, my brother, and now im losing whatever i had left?" I shook my head and stood up, wiping my eyes. "fine. leave me. See if i care."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Spike: i ran at him grabbed Claire him and threw her down on the ground before grabbing Finn by the throat, "They are all filth."

Raith: "i can't stay and you know I can't,"I say quietly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Finn: I pushed him off me. "I swear...If you hurt her at all I will find a way to kill you." I snarled at him.

Zorah: "Then leave." My voice got cold, i walked over and grabbed my bag throwing it on my shoulder. I turned my back to him and didnt look back as i walked off.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Dan
My hand pauses ever so slightly before continuing to stroke her hair. "I'm simply a slave, Aishe. It's what i'm supposed to do. And i don't care because..." I close my eyes. "I think i'm falling in love too."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Aishe: "But I have a life on my shoulders, looking over at my choices. If they catch us, you'll die. I won't."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Dan
I nod. "I'd rather you kill me," i say again. "Happy. If there's ever a way i'd dream of dying it's being happy. And i'm happy with you."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Aishe: I frown at him. "But I don't want you dead," I insist.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Dan
I smile weakly. "i'm afraid that's something you can't stop."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Spike: I grab Claire pulling her up by her hair. "Jeff will find out and then you can see about killing me."

Claire: I felt the hurt in my eyes and look away from Finn. I let Spike drag me away.

Raith: I open my mouth to say something but them shut it. I peel out of the driving and back to the mansion.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next