the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) Empty Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:03 pm

((why not try this one more time? or ten billion. whatever))

Mansion of hell; where vampires rule and humans cower. Kidnapped and taken from their lives, young teens are forced to work for the undead. Whether it be as blood donors, maids, garden tenders, or just for someone the masters of the house can treat as pets.
Rebellions from the mansion are impossible, and the masters are cold to whoever tries to escape. Most of the vampires know no such thing as love, and forbid it among the slaves.
The slaves work as a group to the vampire masters, but every now and then a master will claim a slave as his or her own. It is expected of the slaves to follow all orders from any master, but their priorities would then be to whoever claimed them, if they have been claimed.

EDIT: on page 33 we have decided to alter how vampire bites work with humans. they are going to cause a small high for the receiver

Skeleton:
Human
Name
Appearance
Personality
History before the mansion

Vampire
Name
Age (appearance, then real)
Personality

IMPORTANT
THESE VAMPS ARE LIKE BUFFY VERSE. Burst into flames in sun, repelled by crosses and garlic, burned by holy water and crosses, killed by stakes to the heart and decapitation.

Rules
1) no god modeling or power playing
2) 1:1 ratio for vamp:human
3) Do not interrupt a scene or try to control another character a scene because you want to talk to them.
4) Keep it pg13
5) If a battle occurs, do not control the other character(s) and do not make yours invincible

Guidelines of what usually happens in this role play (because I have done this so many fucking times)
1) Most of the time with this, the masters are male and slaves are female. Just sorta happens, and that is fine. But it is also welcome to have a female master (sometimes it makes things interesting)
2) romance between slaves and masters happen often (and is quite entertaining some times)
3) There will be a council of vampires that do not live in the mansion and they can cause a lot of drama if thigs get boring. and they will stop by. Unless you master is extremely rebellious (which they most likely won’t be against the council) they should follow most council orders
a) Also, council is very much against romance. So that always adds drama
4) If a slave is claimed by a vampire, that vampire can be as harsh as they wish to said slave if the slave misbehaves (or even if they dont).
a) Masters can also get very protective of their claimed ones.
5) If a slave is claimed, then another master should respect that of the original claimer. But on the other hand, they could duel or find a bargain to claim the slave. And if an agreement can’t be met, well, more drama.
6) Not all slaves need to be claimed, but vampires can get possessive.

My little ones.

Human
Name Thea
Age 17
Gender Female
Appearance
Thea:
Personality She is very much a tease and a flirt. Will hook up with any hot guy that walks, if they have a pulse or not. There isn’t an innocent bone in her body. She is a kleptomaniac, but tries to keep it a secret, especially around the masters. She is very confident in herself, but doesn’t go looking for trouble. She will usually listen to orders, but may try to get a reward after.
History before the mansion She was the daughter of a lady who sold her body to support the both of them. But sometimes it wasn’t enough. Thea got her ‘flirty’ tendencies from her mom, and thought it was an ok way to live. But when her mom wouldn’t bring in enough money, Thea would have the need to steal minor stuff. Usually a few oranges from a fruit stand, or a shirt or skirt from a department store.  But soon, as she got older, so did her mom. When her mom was completely out of business, so Thea would steal more and more. Any time she went to a new hook ups house, she would usually leave with their wallet or small trinkets.
She was actually taken to the mansion because of her flirty tendencies. Right after her mom had past away, Thea snuck onto a college campus to find someone to hook up with. She did, but he wasn’t exactly a student, but a vampire (could be any of them at the mansion if you guys want). He took her away to the mansion when she thought she was getting whisked away to a dorm. That’s when things in her life got interesting. Er….more interesting at least.

Human
Name Nicholas (Nick for short)
Age 18ish
Gender male
Appearance
Nicholas:
Personality Nick is somewhat closed off. Not to say he is shy, but he just doesn’t talk much. If you start a conversation with him, he will continue it, but he isn’t one to start a fight. But on the other end, he will finish a fight if someone starts one. He isn’t one to really be messed with, and will be that one idiot who takes on a vampire when he can easily be beaten.
History before the mansion Not all that sure yet….

Vampire
Name Nero
Age (appearance, then real) 20. 23. A really new vampire who has very little control.
Gender Male
Appearance
Nero:
Personality Has a short temper because he doesn’t want to be what he is. Has hurt more people than he wants and tries to stay away from the slaves if he can.

Vampire
Name Alice
Age (appearance, then real) 22, 98
Gender Female
Appearance
alice:

Personality She is very uncertain about what happens and can’t seem to make a decision and stick with it. She loves change, and tends to change her appearance, her room layout, or even where she lives frequently. She will come in and out of the mansion as she pleases, usually taking a few years away from it before coming back for a few years. She doesn’t really like being a vampire, but doesn’t really have a choice in the matter.

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Human
Name: Elena
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: She's a bit spirited, definitely not the type to give into a master right away. She's no stranger to pain because of her upbringing so could probably stand a bit of that and still be stubborn. She's not the outspoken kind of spirited though, more the just stare at you in silence kind.
History before the mansion: Not quite sure how she ended up here, but she lived with her drunk of an aunt before hand when her father was overseas with the army. When he was around he was no stranger to the bottle either. Easy enough to say she got hit around quite a lot, and kinda raised herself, because of having to care for her aunt.

Vampire
Name Sebastian
Age (appearance, then real): 23, 132
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Well, he's cruel, loves to hurt his slaves and see them break, will play with them for a long time and then toss them aside when he's bored. Whether its giving it to another vampire or simply killing it.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Thea
As soon as the sun set and the sky darkened the mansion began to stir. Slaves woke and began their work for the night. Some going to the kitchen to get glasses of blood prepared for the masters, others cleaning rooms. And then there was Thea, who sat in the den with her head phones pulled over her ears with music blasting. She held her beat up mp3 in one hand, flipping through songs she wanted to listen to, but not yet able to decide what to actually listen to.

~
Alice
Alice woke before the sun had set completely, excited to get started with her day. She sat in the corner of her bed, hands folded in her lap until it would be safe for her to leave her room. Her eyes watched her clock as the second hand slowly ticked around the device.

~

Nicholas

Nicholas sat in the kitchen, on the counter next to the microwave. The machine buzzed and hummed softly as the pitcher of blood warmed up. Better to do this now than wait for when the vamps wanted blood then and there.

~

Nero

Nero groaned as he woke, his blanket pulled over his head, his eyes squeezed shut. His throat burned with need for blood. He reached under his pillow for his flask and pulled it out, but found it empty. He needed something to drink, but that would mean calling for a human. And that could lead to him biting them which could lead to hurting them. No, it was better for him to just deal with the burning feeling for now until one of them just put a glass in his room for him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Sebastian:
As I opened my eyes I could feel the burn in my throat before anything else. A slight frown fell on my lips as I slowly slid out from under my blankets and rubbed my eyes. A slave should be here soon, right?
A small smile formed in place of the frown.
He wasn't exactly in a mood for some cup of blood this morning.

Elena:
As I walked into the kitchen, trying to pull to the front of my mind who I was supposed to be taking blood to this evening, my eyes found another human already set to work.
"...hello," I greeted.
At least I wasn't alone, although I suppose alone or together, it didn't change the fact that we were warming up blood for vampires.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Nicholas

The boy smiled at her, and gave a quick nod in greeting. "Night," he muttered softly to her, his new equivalent to saying good morning to someone. "You have Nero tonight. Be careful." The microwave beeped and he pulled the pitcher out. "I have alice. Thea is the lucky one with Seb. Pass me a few glasses?" A mild sarcastic tone filled his voice at the mention of Sebastian. He pointed over at the goblets that lined one of the counter surfaces.

After filling few, he put the pitcher down and looked at the red liquid. "Ever think of adding garlic?" He asked softly. While he didnt act out like Thea did, he never stopped thinking or planning in the back of his mind. Making plans that he would never carry through.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Elena

I froze for a moment on my way to grab glasses to pass to him. Adding garlic? My eyes darted to the door on reflex before I glanced back at him. Slowly my hands grabbed the glasses and moved to hand them to him.
"... who hasn't, honestly?" I asked softly.
Nero, it was an alright choice. I mean, it was better than who Thea ended up with, although I had to agree with Nick, I would have to be careful.
... adding garlic... it was a thought, one that I would love to say that I had the courage to do.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Nicholas

A smiled pulled at his lips at her response. "Get going. Don't want you to get in trouble for being late." He put a glass in her hand and gave a friendly, brotherly kiss to the top of her head. "Don't do something to get injured. It isn't worth it." He had seen what happened to people who came through here. Those who acted out didn't last long at all. He took his own glass and headed out of the kitchen and up to Alice's room.

He knocked once and waited for her to say he was allowed in. Once he walked in on her changing and that was more than awkward on many different levels. She called for him to come in, and he pushed the door open. She sat in the corner of her bed, her hair covering most of her face, one hand out to accept the glass. He placed it in her hand and went around the room, picking up stray articles of clothing and putting them in their respective hampers.

"Thank you, Nick," her soft bell like voice came from where she sat and the boy tensed. He kept his hands down at his sides and looked away from her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Elena

For a moment I just stared after Nick as he left. I remembered his words a moment later, however, and quickly picked up the glass of blood for Nero. Careful not to spill any of it, I made my way to his room and knocked on the door.
"I have your blood," I called out.
Hopefully he was in a good mood.

Sebastian

Where the hell was my blood?
I didn't bother sitting where I was for a moment longer. Instead I swiftly walked to my door and twisted the knob. The force that I set the door open with created a loud sound that could probably be heard for quite a distance through the house.
"Where the hell is the one that's supposed to be serving me?!" I demanded of the first person I saw. If they didn't have the answer, well, I'd just get what I needed from them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Nero
Nero groaned and tossed his flask at the door. "Put the glass just inside the room. Take a my flask and go fill it. Bring it back to me after." Nero called to her, sitting up in his bed. Her going to fill his flask would give him time to get some blood into his system before really interacting with her.

Random no name

A young lady was stopped in the hall by Sebastion's demand. She stopped in her tracks and turned to face him. After giving a quick bow of respect, she point for m down the hall that led to the den. "Th-Thea has you t-tonight, sir. She w-was in the den l-last I saw."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Sebastion

"Damn her," I growled, dismissing the girl from my attention immediately.
Instead I swiftly made my way to the den and opened the door similar to how I had opened my own.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded. "Are you wanting me to take from you instead of from the kitchen?"

Elena

I bit my lip to keep from commenting on his manners, and instead simply stepped inside and set his glass where requested. Nick had said to be careful, and I guess I should try and do as requested.
"Yes, sir," I muttered, grabbing the flask and retreating from the room.
With it in hand, I quickly made my way back down the kitchen and filled up the flask.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Thea
Thea looked up from where she sat and had to take her head phones off to hear him. "Hm? Come again? Couldn't quite hear you over my music." A smirk pulled at her lips and she put her head phones into her lap.

Nero
After he was sure the girl was gone, Nero got up from his bed and grabbed the glass on the floor. He took a sip of the warm liquid and sighed as the burning of his throat went away. A few steps he went across the room and stood against a wall, waiting for the girl to come back. At this moment, he lacked a shirt and his sweatpants hung off his hips. He didn't care much, and could care less if anyone else did.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Elena

After getting the blood I quickly made my way back up to Nero's room. Knocking as a warning, I stepped inside and held up the flask.
"I have your blood," I muttered, allowing my eyes to study him lightly before I turned my eyes to the room, looking to see how much cleaning needed to be done.

Sebastian

I stared at her for a moment, wondering if she had her head on straight. Who the hell did she think she was to take that sort of stance with me when it was this early in the night? Especially when she'd been enough of an idiot not to at least bring me my blood.
"Come here," I ordered coldly. My hand gestured to a spot directly in-front of where I stood.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Nero

Nero held his hand out for it, not looking at her. "Thanks, doll." He took another sip from his glass and rubbed his eyes. He was still waking up and sleepy. "My laundry needs doing eventually." Not a direct command for her to do it, but informing her what might be asked of her in the near future.

Thea
Thea thought for a few seconds, wondering if she should already begin to push his buttons. With a small shake of her head, she decided that would not be the best idea, and gracefully pulled herself to her feet. She tucked her mp3 into the waist band of her skirt and put the head phones around her wrist before walking over to him.
"Here I am~!" She chirped in an annoying, sing song voice, a forced smile on her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Sebastian

Moving without any hesitation, I swiftly moved forward and gripped her chin with one hand, placing my other hand on her shoulder as I placed my lips against the base of her neck.
If she was going to make me wait, she would give me better service than just a cup of blood.

Elena

I handed over the flask without hesitation before turning my eyes to the laundry. I could start that right away if he had nothing else for me to do. I hesitated, glancing between him and the basket. A bit of humor sparked in my mind at that moment. For all my cautiousness when coming to his room after Nick's warning, it seemed I was worried without reason. Nero hadn't even raised his voice once.
"I could do that now if you'd like, Sir."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Thea

Her heart skipped a beat at the placement of his lips at her neck. Without thinking, she slid her hand into his hair and wove her fingers through his locks. "Now, sir, If you aren't careful i'll expect more than a bite," she murmured in a breathy voice, almost too afraid to talk. While this situation was similar to many she had experienced in the high school halls, none of the boys, or girls for that matter, would bite her like he could.

Nero

A small smile tugged at his lips at her offer to do it now. He pushed away from the wall and walked over to her, his lean build towering over the girl. "Tell me, Elena, do you always do what you are told? Do you ever just take a moment to relax?" He murmured softly, reaching out and grabbing a piece of hair between his fingers and tucking it behind her ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Elena

I froze when he touched my hair. For a moment my thoughts were too mixed up for me to respond, and when I did it wasn't quite the response I would have chosen if I'd thought it over.
"I-I don't!" I protested. "I'd be an idiot if I did that! So... don't touch me," I collected my thoughts and quickly added on to my words. "Please."
My hands had curled into fists at my side, but I didn't dare jerk away, in case it would upset him.

Sebastian

I smirked, not biting down just yet. If she was going to react like that... I moved my hands so that they were settled around her shoulders instead and licked the spot where my lips had touched her neck. I bit down a minute later, however, after giving her a bit of time to react to the lick. My thirst was too strong for me to bother with any more teasing than that.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Nero
A smirk filled his lips at her reaction. "Maybe you would be. Are you always prim and proper?" He dropped her hair in response to her wishes to not be touched and took a decent step back to give her space. He wasn't a dick, but just liked to play around with people sometimes. "Laundry and room, if you wouldn't mind." He grabbed a shirt from his dresser and placed his glass on the wooden surface as he pulled the shirt on. once he was better clothed, he grabbed his glass and started out of the room. "Unless there is something you would rather do," he didn't turn to face her. Instead he just opened the door.

Thea

Oh shit. Her breath hitched slightly at the lick and she only mildly flinched at the bite. It stung and felt weird, as per usual, but she never really minded. Not like she would tell him. She resisted from moving, not because of her mild enjoyment, but because she didn't want to accidentally cause him to rip part of her throat out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Elena

"I'm not!" I sputtered, still slightly flustered even though he's stepped away. "I mean, I am when I need to be, just not all the time. I mean... no, I don't have anything else I'd like to do! I'll get to work right away!"
As the words left my mouth I quickly set to gathering his clothes. Damn, why did every word that just left my mouth make me sound like some sort of weakwilled idiot?
You're only acting right so that you don't get hurt, I reminded myself. Calm down.

Sebastian

Once I was satisfied enough, I pulled away from the bite. I had made sure not to take too much, seeing as it would be a pity if she died right there and then. Instead, I leaned my head down immediately after licking my lips and drew my tongue over the wound, slowly, as if to draw a reaction out of her.
"If you were to ask..." I murmured, pressing my lips to the skin.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Nero

Nero chuckled again and walked out of the room. His nostrils flared and he wandered down the hall until he found Thea and Seb.

"Having fun there?" He asked them softly. The girl blushed a deep red and tried to pull away from Seb, but he was still holding her. Two small puncture wounds could be seen at her neck. "You should run off and get patched up, little one." He told her with a smirk before looking at seb with a raised eyebrow.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Sebastian

I growled a little under my breath before releasing her and stepping back, shooting Nero an annoyed look.
"Do as he says. Then go clean my room, I have laundry that needs done and a bed to be made. Next time, don't be late, or you won't be walking as easily as right now. Actually, you might not even be walking, understood?"
As I finished speaking I turned my attention completely to Nero.
"Are you wanting something?"
Yes, I was in a foul mood. Who wouldn't be if they were interrupted like that?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Thea

THea nodded once, still in a partial daze. She gave a quick bow and went to walk off to do the jobs he asked for. "careful, I might hold you to that last part." She called to him once her mind registered what he said. "Want me waiting in your bed or something?" It was more than a tease than anything, she actually hoped to avoid him for the rest of the night.

Nero

Thea's words made him laugh. He lifted the glass to his lips and took a sip to stop himself and looked back over at Seb.
"Not really. Caught a whiff of fresh blood. Came to investigate. Little Elena is cleaning my room currently. Cute little thing, wouldn't you say?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Sebby

"Too plain for my tastes," I answered Nero disinterestedly. The main part of my focus was on the annoying girl still standing in the doorway.
"You seem like you'd like that too much," I told her, snorting. "Although I wouldn't object too much. After all, it isn't every day someone practically begs you to take her to bed."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Thea
"At least I'm honest about what I want." She shrugged and glanced back at him. "You are the one who started all of this, though. Please remember that, Sir." SHe gave another curtsy before leave with a small huff.

Nero
"Gets flustered. Smells wonderful." He watched Thea as she left. He ha never known someone to give a sarcastic curtsy in this manor, but somehow she had managed it. "Is she better for your tastes?" He asked with a soft chortle.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Sebby

I turned my glare to Nero when she left the room.
"Where the hell did you get that idea?" I demanded. "She's an annoying little human girl who doesn't know how to listen."
As I spoke, I ran over the words he'd said in my mind.
"And let me guess, the girl you're talking about must be your type, then?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Nero

"Not really. I mean....Maybe when I was still human, but not now. I don't really know if I have a type." He shrugged and looked over at Seb. "Are you seriously upset at me for interrupting your chance to sleep with The a? And I would judge your for having a thing for her. Her kind can be irresistible sometimes."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next